It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump pick for the Treasury Secretary hinted that he will implement the gold standard

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

...and what happened to the last person who announced that goal? - 🎆🔫)) "bang"! Thud.

Somehow with that in mind, I don't think I would have announced that quite so soon....

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: intrptr
They made everyone turn in their gold in 33 when they founded the federal reserve...

Hey genius, the Federal Reserve dates to 1913.

2 out of 3 ain't bad. Its not "federal" either. Its a private bank, the worst enemy of the people under the constitution. I didn't make that up.

Neither the bit about requiring Americans to give up their gold under the 'new deal' in 1933.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   

2 out of 3 ain't bad.

If your goal in life is to be wrong 33% of the time that is your issue to deal with.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Quote: Haha, Qaddafi tried implementing his own gold standard and even wanted to trade his oil for gold, look what the world bankers did to him.

Yes under the guiding hand of Hillary "we came, we saw he died!' Clinton
edit on 5-12-2016 by BlueJacket because: eta

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Not just Lincoln. Scroll down in here. Every president that spoke out against Central Banking was assassinated. This war for control of this countries fiscal policies goes way back...

Rense

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Gold would have to be valued at $100,000 an oz to cover all of the fiat $s worldwide. I'll be instantly rich enough to buy my own private island. Come on Trump, make me rich.

It will never happen. Too much paper gold to try to cover but at least I can dream.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   

2 out of 3 ain't bad.

If your goal in life is to be wrong 33% of the time that is your issue to deal with.

If your goal is maintaining the status quo, thats yours.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

Quote: Haha, Qaddafi tried implementing his own gold standard and even wanted to trade his oil for gold, look what the world bankers did to him.

Yes under the guiding hand of Hillary "we came, we saw he died!' Clinton

There it is. Try and be an individual. Try to maintain individual autonomy for you nation and people. Self determination and national sovereignty is under aggressive attack everywhere.

Trump isn't going to try and change the Fed. More power to him though, if he calls for a march on washington...
edit on 5-12-2016 by intrptr because: bb code

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

If your goal is maintaining the status quo, thats yours.

I am fine with my status quo, I don't get my ass handed to me in debates.

I also have a very firm grasp of economics which was not resultant from pursuing intellect-sucking websites like bushstole04.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

You have no idea what you are talking about.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Gold is too heavy.

We've been dropping those dead-weights like metals and paper.

We're now into bits and bytes, which are much lighter and faster to move around.

Cant' go back to gold, because transactions would take too long to complete in the modern world of high speed digital processing.

Besides, all money is backed by faith.

People only have to worry when everyone looses faith.
edit on 5-12-2016 by AMPTAH because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Now, I'm not preaching he gets assassinated or anything, but just saying, he introduces the gold standard and the bankers will take care of him very quickly. Great idea, but no way will the bankers allow this to happen.

originally posted by: xuenchen
One of Trump's picks for Treasury Secretary has mentioned implementing a gold standard.

John Allison has bashed the FED in the past saying it is too manipulative and allows global banking to run wild.

Perhaps the Federal Reserve Act itself as well as the current policy setting by the Basel Committee in Switzerland deserves a closer look at how NWO banking is hurting populations around the world.

Trump himself has had some choice words about the FED too.

Trump: I Will Abolish The Federal Reserve

Donald Trump has vowed to abolish the Federal Reserve and reinstate the gold standard when he enters the White House in January.

One of Trump’s picks for the Treasury Department Secretary, John Allison, hinted that he will implement the gold standard when the current Federal Reserve Chief, Janet Yellen, retires in 2018.

Conservativedailypost.com reports:

On the campaign trail, Trump often questioned the future of the Federal Reserve’s political independence. In line with these comments, Allison wants to abolish Federal Reserve all together and go back to the gold standard.

In fact, Allison takes that rhetoric one step further. While acting as the head of the Cato Institute, Allison published several thesis indicating that the Federal Reserve was obsolete and needed to be abolished as it restricts power from the people and allows billionaire cronies to run banks globally.

“I would get rid of the Federal Reserve because the volatility in the economy is primarily caused by the Fed,” Allison wrote in 2014 for the Cato Journal.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I'm pretty sure it was on Kennedy's to do list. He just didn't get round to it.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Urban legend. He expanded its control of currency.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Why the EFF didnt he tap Rand Paul?

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH
Gold is too heavy.

We've been dropping those dead-weights like metals and paper.

We're now into bits and bytes, which are much lighter and faster to move around.

Cant' go back to gold, because transactions would take too long to complete in the modern world of high speed digital processing.

Besides, all money is backed by faith.

People only have to worry when everyone looses faith.

Ummm thats not how it works anyway........

It would still function the same only currencies, whether its paper, bits and bites or not, would be backed by gold ......

Im amazed how people dont understand how this works........

Even still, we dont have much gold in the US anymore I dont believe, I have a feeling Fort Knox, is a lot emptier than they would like the rest of the world to believe

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Urban legend. He expanded its control of currency.

Okay, I believe you. However, at least the guy talked about the secret Cabal.

Eta: You're thinking on an assumption that he hadn't been threatened already.
edit on 5-12-2016 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Okay, I believe you. However, at least the guy talked about the secret Cabal.

Urban legend two. He was talking about the Russians.

edit on 5-12-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: Zazz 2020!

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Bollocks.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Bollocks.

Not.

However this is not the thread for it. Look up Risingagainst's threads on Kennedy and this topic.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join