It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Mother, the Holy Spirit...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Padawan SethTsaddik

I had a break as I have a life youngling.

Went for breakie and saw Rouge One with my girlfriend Padawan. Not running or hiding, you know me persistant as always.... but with a life with money I earnt as opposed to being... what was it you said ages ago again? Ahh thats right you said you were set for life money wise then months later confirmed my suspicions that you live of the governments handouts.

Thats not set for life Padawan, thats being lazy and a resource drain on society. Your family must be proud of you Padawan SethTsaddik. Proud of you!

Ohh and thank you for reading my post and responding Padawan SethTsaddik. Your awesome and entertaining as always.

Love Master Coomba

edit on 27-12-2016 by coomba98 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: coomba98

I had a break as I have a life youngling.

Went for breakie and saw Rouge One with my girlfrien Padawan. Not running or hiding, you know me persistant as always.... but with a life with money I earnt as opposed to being... what was it you said ages ago again? Ahh thats right you said you were set for life money wise then months later confirmed my suspicions that you life of the governments handouts.

Thats not set for life Padawan, thats being lazy and a resource drain on society. Your family must be proud of you Padawan SethTsaddik. Proud of you!

Ohh and thank you for reading my post and responding Padawan SethTsaddik. Your awesome and entertaining as always.

Love Master Coomba

I see. I am sure you were just busy and not avoiding my request to inform me of what I "made up."

I believe you. I would find something else to do if I was, like you, made a fool of.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Thank you for reading my post and responding youngling.

If i was avoiding your madness posts youngling i wouldnt be responding Padawan.

Your logic is flawed youngling. Its the madness you have that does this.

Love Master Coomba

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Thank you for reading my post and responding youngling.

If i was avoiding your madness posts youngling i wouldnt be responding Padawan.

Your logic is flawed youngling. Its the madness you have that does this.

Love Master Coomba

I actually enjoyed it. Exposing idiots is a hobby.

Anytime.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: coomba98

In fact I'm still waiting for you to tell me what I am "making up" though I don't see an y chance of it happening unless you want to look MORE foolish.

I am very careful about fact checking and if I theorize I make it known it's a theory.

Good luck with your obsession with me, I have never been objectified by a loon, should I be flattered or creeped out?

Leaning towards creeped out, as it's VERY creepy. Do you scare women? Like, naturally, you seem the type to own a pair of binoculars with a built in camera for... creepy stuff.

Or the type to look through people's garbage.

Ever had counseling? I hear they can help people with issues.
edit on 27-12-2016 by SethTsaddik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Padawwan SethTsaddik

originally posted by: Padawan SethTsaddik

Stay away from the mirror Padawan, it would just make you angy youngling.

In fact I'm still waiting for you to tell me what I am "making up" though I don't see an y chance of it happening unless you want to look MORE foolish.

That was on another thread i said that about the poo poo that was coming out of your mouth. But on this thread, ok.

Sophia is a Gnostic Aeon from Pleroma, the 30th and last of the Aeons who was furthest from the true god on that religion. As you know her son Samael stole her power for himself and created this universe. Unknown to him at her instructions, but it was imperfect.

In that religion the Holy Spirit is Barbēlō, the first Aeon.

True Christianity, Judaism and Islam do not follow the beliefs of the Gnostics on Sophia.

The Judaism holy spirit is not a being but the inspiration through which attuned individuals perceive and channel the Divine through action, writing or speech. aka divine inspiration.

Christianity the holy spirit is the spirit of god.

Islam the holy spirit is the Angel Gabriel.

But being a good little muslim you reject the Islam belief and say its Sophia, the Gnostic 30th Aeon.

Love Master Coomba

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Hey buddy, did you figure out what I "made up" yet?

Of course not, you're just trash talking.

Shocking!!!

Hehehehe.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   

I guess you have reading and learning issues. No suprise, read my post above yours Padawan and you shall see.

Master Coomba

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Call me a syncretist I guess.

Plus you would be a fool to think because they are different movements in time and place that they can't share anything.

And your summary was not very good.

I obviously know the different sources of the feminine divinities out there, I've mentioned them and everything you said that happens to be accurate I already knew. Said IN THIS THREAD.

So it has no meaning to me. I see similarities, you see differences.

Because I am a positive person and you are negative and desire anything to "correct" me on because I have humiliated you.

But you are going to have to tell me something I don't already know, haven't said myself.

Tool.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   

a reply to: Padawwan SethTsaddik

Stay away from the mirror Padawan, it would just make you angy youngling.

That was on another thread i said that about the poo poo that was coming out of your mouth. But on this thread, ok.

Sophia is a Gnostic Aeon from Pleroma, the 30th and last of the Aeons who was furthest from the true god on that religion. As you know her son Samael stole her power for himself and created this universe. Unknown to him at her instructions, but it was imperfect.

What book, which particular movement?

Which origin story, there are like 7 and they are all different?

Nice try, but one version of a myth doesn't summarize a whole movement of different movements and Christians Gnosticism is diverse. Not a single religion by any means.

And not something you obviously know much about, other than a few terms and maybe one version of many.

Do you think you are smart?

In that religion the Holy Spirit is Barbēlō, the first Aeon.

There is no THAT RELIGION. It was like 15 movements with different myths.

You don't know much at all huh?

There is upper Sophia, Lower Sophia (Achemoth) and Barbelo is NOT the Holy Spirit, or a part of every version of events.

Name the book that says this.

True Christianity, Judaism and Islam do not follow the beliefs of the Gnostics on Sophia.

And while I know you are the expert on true religions(lol), did I actually say those religions followed Sophia?

I actually didn't. Oops, huh?

The Judaism holy spirit is not a being but the inspiration through which attuned individuals perceive and channel the Divine through action, writing or speech. aka divine inspiration.

Christianity the holy spirit is the spirit of god.

The Shekhina is Judaism's name for the Holy Spirit. The same one in Christianity, and is sometimes called that.

Islam the holy spirit is the Angel Gabriel.

Yeah... I am a Muslim so I definitely know that, it doesn't change anything I have said though so don't know why you are bringing it up.

In fact Islam is hardly related to this thread, other than the few comments I made about it, and I actually already covered that this is not a Muslim belief.

Try PAYING ATTENTION SON.

But being a good little muslim you reject the Islam belief and say its Sophia, the Gnostic 30th Aeon.

Love Master Coomba

I actually don't reject Islam, I'm a Muslim, which I would expect anyone else to put together but not you.

30th Aeon huh?

What book is that in again?

There are many different Sophia myths, not just one.

I can do this all night Coomba, you ain't gonna accomplish anything.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   

As a matter of fact in the Gospel of Judas Jesus is called Barbelo.

And Jesus ain't the Holy Spirit, so....

BUSTED.

There is a female Barbelo, it's Sophia though.

The upper Sophia, called the male virgin and Mother of the Aeons in most NHC texts.

Meaning Sophia is the Holy Spirit and Barbelo is from the upper aeons, Sophia the lower.

How DON'T you know this?

Oh yeah, you are not knowledgeable.

Of course then is Pistils Sophia, another different mythology.

The idea that Barbelo is the "Holy Spirit to THAT RELIGION" is ridiculous as there was no THAT RELIGION or official dogma universally held by all so called Gnostics.

In NONE of THOSE religions is he/she identified as the Holy Spirit, Sophia is.

You just made all that up. And you have the nerve to accuse me of innaccuracy!

You are freestyling.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Come on keep going this is awesome!!!

I love people who front having knowledge and don't!

Of course I don't recommend it but if you are willing to be consistently made a fool I would love to accommodate.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Now, since it was said without source that Sophia was NOT the Holy Spirit but the 30th Aeon, I take pleasure in giving the source of the 30th Aeon idea.

Because it also says Sophia is called the Holy Spirit, I think someone was b.s.ing trying to front like they know things they don't.

Iranaus is the source in Against heresies of the idea of Sophia being the 30th Aeon, not the most trustworthy or reliable source but let's see what else he says.

In Chapter 4 v. 18 regarding Achemoth (from Chockmah, Hebrew for Wisdom, the lower Sophia (Wisdom)).

Wherefore she is called two names, Sophia (for Sophia was called her Father (?)) and Holy Spirit from the Spirit with Christ.

Now, Coomba, if you are going to accuse someone of being incorrect, have a source that you actually know. Also, make sure that source doesn't contradict you.

Because Iranaus saying something about his enemies that I don't read them saying doesn't mean he is telling the truth.

And if he was telling the truth, you certainly weren't, because 30th Aeon is for the upper Sophia you didn't know anything about, and certainly doesn't mean that the lower Sophia is not the Holy Spirit.

Which is all stuff you'd know if knowledge was your thing, it is not, I will give a link to prove so.

Against Heresies IV 18

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: SethTsaddik

Now, since it was said without source that Sophia was NOT the Holy Spirit but the 30th Aeon, I take pleasure in giving the source of the 30th Aeon idea.

Because it also says Sophia is called the Holy Spirit, I think someone was b.s.ing trying to front like they know things they don't.

Iranaus is the source in Against heresies of the idea of Sophia being the 30th Aeon, not the most trustworthy or reliable source but let's see what else he says.

In Chapter 4 v. 18 regarding Achemoth (from Chockmah, Hebrew for Wisdom, the lower Sophia (Wisdom)).

Wherefore she is called two names, Sophia (for Sophia was called her Father (?)) and Holy Spirit from the Spirit with Christ.

Now, Coomba, if you are going to accuse someone of being incorrect, have a source that you actually know. Also, make sure that source doesn't contradict you.

Because Iranaus saying something about his enemies that I don't read them saying doesn't mean he is telling the truth.

And if he was telling the truth, you certainly weren't, because 30th Aeon is for the upper Sophia you didn't know anything about, and certainly doesn't mean that the lower Sophia is not the Holy Spirit.

Which is all stuff you'd know if knowledge was your thing, it is not, I will give a link to prove so.

Against Heresies IV 18

Coomba, does it feel bad being proven full of crap or what?

I recommend not trying to harass people who know what they are talking about using unchecked statements and an incomplete knowledge of the contents of available information.

Because I would feel like an idiot if I were you, just because you don't like me doesn't make me any less informed and I never would have made a thread without knowing the facts, you underestimated me and I recommend you stay quiet like you have been because I think it's fun taking people down several notches if called for.

And you were definitely asking for it.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join