It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The warning shot.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+52 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
They're censoring sites like Reddit and Facebook which are social media and not "Fake News" sites.

Also Donald Trump relays his messages to the public through social media and not MSM, no time to direct the narrative as CNN sees the words come straight from the horses mouth.

The spin doctors, the spurrers of propaganda. The ones who said hillary has a 95% chance of winning. The same ones who conspired to give her presidential debate questions in advance. The same ones who said Hillarys health was a conspiracy theory False flag until the secret service had to drag her into a van on 9/11.

There's a reason it all seems like a easy to read plot of house of cards, no one was hurt because they're giving us a warning shot literally and figuratively.

The warning shot was fired at the first amendment, Internet censorship and/or but not limited to conspiracy theorist and social media platforms.

As expected the guy claimed that he decided to act after he read so many horrible things on sites and other "fake-news" sites. This will give immense justification for the DHS to put their foot down making pressure on alternative sites to censor speech or be forced to shut down .
edit on 5-12-2016 by omniEther because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
In the last paragraph you are talking about a "guy". Are you talking about this guy?

m.imdb.com...

This guy has led an interesting life. He has even done work with poor little orphan kids in Haiti. Small world, eh?

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ezramullins
In the last paragraph you are talking about a "guy". Are you talking about this guy?

m.imdb.com...

This guy has led an interesting life. He has even done work with poor little orphan kids in Haiti. Small world, eh?

Where did you find that?

+15 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: omniEther

Well stated, OP.
The speech Nazis will attempt to censor free speech and discussion...but they won't succeed.

Censorship via the MSM is the only power-projection stronghold the globalist elites have left...and the people are finally aware of their propagandist agenda.
edit on 5-12-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I followed the trail starting with the comments section in a FB post by author William Ramsey.
The actor has a wealthy father who owns a...wait for it.....charitable foundation.

Give me a few minutes and I'll PM you some links.
edit on 5-12-2016 by ezramullins because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Does this charity work and work with orphans come with Pizza by any chance? And free rides on the Lolita Express?

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
"Iraq has weapons of mass destruction" who parroted that around again? a false conspiracy killed how many people?

Trump thinks SNL is unwatchable, it should be thrown into fake news also.

The term “fake news” is golden for MSM for that, You don’t have to bring up arguments or use logic to convince people, you can just cry “fake news!”.

This tactic can be used against anything going against mainstream media, and that gives them the power to completely control the narrative. As the history has shown the mainstream media can’t be trusted with this control.

That's how we got here in the first place..

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Unless under Trump, the U.S. regains control of the Internet from the UN we are in deep doo-doo.

On Wednesday, September 14, Senator Ted Cruz (R-TX) chaired a subcommittee hearing which investigated the potential problems with relinquishing the US’ stewardship of the Internet. In his opening statement, Senator Cruz explained the main problems with Obama’s plan to hand over effective control of the Internet: Because of the First Amendment to our Constitution, which affords more protection for speech than anywhere else in the world, the United States Government -- as long as it has authority to oversee the infrastructure of the Internet -- has a duty to ensure that no website is denied Internet access on account of the ideas it espouses.... Once the government is out of the picture, First Amendment protections go away. The First Amendment by its term binds the government, it doesn’t bind private individuals. That means that when ICANN escapes from government authority, ICANN escapes from having to worry about the First Amendment, having to worry about protecting your rights or my rights.

www.gunowners.org...

BTW Thanks Obama

edit on 12/5/2016 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: sad_eyed_lady

Unless under Trump, the U.S. regains control of the Internet from the UN we are in deep doo-doo.

You know, on first read I thought the same thing. But I grew up in a time when there was no computers, no internet, and to be honest, I think things were a hell of a lot better than they are now.

Maybe dumping the computer and the internet will be a wake up call for us and for them.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
Does this charity work and work with orphans come with Pizza by any chance? And free rides on the Lolita Express?

Probably 11-13 slices of pizza.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I find it odd this is 2 doors down. The owners of Besta Pizza are in damage control mode as well.
This is a real pizza shop, Link is safe.
5029 Connecticut Ave.
NW , Washington, DC 20008
mybestapizza.com...

Any ways.... who's responsible for false news? Was this not a result of the Podesta Emails?

Edit: n/m... just to much he said she said when it comes to MSM and other Media. Honestly it's making my head spin.

edit on 5-12-2016 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Yes I read an article on CNN earlier.. fake news that said it started from anonymous sources on 4chan claiming to have information.

If they weren't trying to drive a narrative they would've reported the true story, that it started from the weird code language in WikiLeaks Podesta emails that anyone has yet to explain.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: omniEther
"Iraq has weapons of mass destruction" who parroted that around again? a false conspiracy killed how many people?

Trump thinks SNL is unwatchable, it should be thrown into fake news also.

The term “fake news” is golden for MSM for that, You don’t have to bring up arguments or use logic to convince people, you can just cry “fake news!”

The term "fake news" is also golden for anyone who doesn't agree with actual facts. Especially the far right.

It's on msm and you don't agree with it? Fake news!

The TV said something unflattering about Trump? Fake news!

It's just a short cut to thinking. For everyone.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I think it was figuratively a warning shot because if they would've reported someone had gotten hurt or killed,

Complete with public backing that would've easily the unprecedented shutdown of many websites, forums, blogs, Twitter accounts, Facebook post, Reddit post you name it.

It reeks of a blatant false flag and probably for good reason, they want us see that that they know that we know, and we know that they know so.

I think they're giving us a chance to back off. And they want us to know it.

edit on 5-12-2016 by omniEther because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

It reeks of a blatant false flag and probably for good reason, they want us see that that they know that we know, and we know that they know so. I think they're giving us a chance to back off. And they want us to know it.

I have a serious problem with this whole thing. They know that most Americans have a memory smaller than that of a mustard seed. If they had shut up and stayed out of it, we would be talking about something else. Does anyone even remember the confused female driver that was killed in front of the Capitol building, with her child in the car?

See how easily we forget when the MSM is not driving the bus.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

This will give immense justification for the DHS to put their foot down making pressure on alternative sites to censor speech or be forced to shut down .

That already goes on. Even here. The whole Fukushima thread is "missing".

We thought they wouldn't try to gain control over the whole internet? For all of history before, the dissemination of information has been one way, top-down. They won't stop until they get their way. Shutting down two way communication by speed of light between ordinary people... what a thorn in the controllers side.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr
What if we all switched to radio relay communication boards.

May have to get a GoTenna though.

No Network?

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

This will give immense justification for the DHS to put their foot down making pressure on alternative sites to censor speech or be forced to shut down .

That already goes on. Even here. The whole Fukushima thread is "missing".

We thought they wouldn't try to gain control over the whole internet? For all of history before, the dissemination of information has been one way, top-down. They won't stop until they get their way. Shutting down two way communication by speed of light between ordinary people... what a thorn in the controllers side.

Censorship is real and really here....Sad really. lol

(post by GuidedKill removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
What did it for me was the term "self-investigating".

Really? Who would actually use that term to describe themselves or what they were doing there? No, that's a term used to construct a narrative.

I agree with the OP, it's suddenly not about pizza and pedos anymore, if it ever really was, which I am really starting to doubt.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join