It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nancy Pelosi: ‘I Don’t Think that People Want a New Direction’

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Half of Nancy Pelosi's voting bloc is underwater.

Only fish are stupid enough to vote for this woman.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

I think a majority of the people (outside of Cali) dont want Nancy Peelowsi

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   
She is why the Democratic party will continue to fail. Keep her. Morons.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   

I think Nancy Pelosi and the DNC are completely out of touch with the common people on the street. Perhaps they should leave their bodyguards at home for a week and walk about in a few small towns talking to people.
I have hope for the first time in years.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I'm totally happy with her staying in power. She is one of the main components of why the DNC keeps getting beat.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Demlusional = Delusional Democrat

Is there any other kind?

Doesnt seem so these days.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I'm so glad she is the minority leader. She was the perfect choice.

Hopefully Ellison will be chosen as the head of the DNC.

Talk about doubling down on a proven losing strategy!

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: rockintitz

Nancy, you are no longer relevant and... no one likes you.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   

That statement is a HOOT, coming from Nancy Pee-low-si. After all the plastic and uplift surgery Nancy has had, she epitomizes people who look for "new directions".

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
I'm so glad she is the minority leader. She was the perfect choice.

Hopefully Ellison will be chosen as the head of the DNC.

Talk about doubling down on a proven losing strategy!

I was just gonna say that.

Even Howard Dean doesn't even want to touch the dem party.

Hey, let's keep ol Harry Reid for another term too!

Maybe Holder should come back in and give them a hand.

Van Jones seems like a good fit again too.

Maybe the dem party will end up as a 3rd party next time.

edit on 12 4 2016 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Which direction does Nancy Pelosi have in mind?
does to plan to start websites where Americans can draw pictures and otherwise describe the world they want.
will that data be worked up into a 3 or 4 plans for "we the people" to consider
does she plan a referendum. to be held in conjunction with the next presidential election, where they rank those plans?

Alternatively;
Which direction does Nancy Pelosi have in mind herself? does she see it as her place to decide what that direction is?
What is in that direction?
What will the people find when they get there?
how will life be described after its been lived for awhile?

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
Then errr why did the democrats lose?

Didnt you hear her? There was a problem with communication. She realizes they just need to more forcefully shove their "message" down the people's throats, and, viola, problem solved! In other words, it's the people's fault. They just weren't listening the right way, and so she just needs to fix them.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Yet another double post. Thanks mobile phone! ☎
edit on 12/5/2016 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The U.S. House minority leader Nancy Pelosi has made a statement.

She claims "people" *DON'T* want new direction, and re-affirmed values for working families even though millions of jobs have been lost to foreign countries !!

Democrats telling people that they are too stupid to know what they really want, and that only Democrats really know what is best? Oh, what an unexpected thing to hear!

Trump 2020.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 04:56 AM
link   

I'm sure she speaks for many in congress. She kept her position as minority leader, that alone should say a lot about our elected officials. Our representatives have been ignoring the people's voice for many years. All these old self-serving career politicians need to be voted out of office.

Term limits need to be enacted ASAP.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: rockintitz

Half of Nancy Pelosi's voting bloc is underwater.

Only fish are stupid enough to vote for this woman.

Heh. I love how the Northern border of her district hugs the coastline. Because we have to make sure that people living on boats in the Golden Gate Strait know which district they're in

Maybe once the the big One hits, Pelosi's district will be completely underwater.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I'm surprised Dems in Cali haven't starting planing Dem Pride Parades yet to remind themselves just how relevant and connected they are to the people. They could all wave their little red flags and carry around posters of Chairman Mao and Castro! It'll be a hoot!

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Its set to fracture. It cannot be everything to everyone, and the liberal base is ostracizing the folks who are there for labor.

And we know labor's voice must always be heard. Its the labor democrats who bailed in this election. Labor is the "moderate" people you always read about. They aren't interested in liberal or conservative politics. They are interested in employment and quality of life. And, honestly, this is most of us.

Our country is on the verge of a huge labor movement.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   
She isnt wrong most of congress was re-elected including her.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   
How could she possibly have that perspective of things? I mean DONALD TRUMP is gonna be our president. If you would have told me 8 years ago that the boss on the Apprentice would win an election against a liberal as a Republican I would have laughed. I mean i'm excited to see what the guy is gonna do since he won, but i still think he's a dbag. Doesn't mean a dbag reality show star/ International Businessman could possibly be worse than Hillary Clinton.

I think the fact TRUMP of all people won means we are in a very different country than 8 years ago when Oprah was bawling her eyes out in the inauguration crowd over the first black president. I think enough people took note of how little had been done under Obama. Its time for ACTUAL change now by a leader who ACTUALLY tells the people what he thinks instead of a administration built on preventing leaks and withholding information from the people.

Fact is i was in the middle. i don't like it, but if i have to choose between a criminal/scammer/murderer/politician and a wildcard Businessman. Im going with the wildcard. Because he isn't part of the current political scene. Who knows what plans Hillary has been planning all these years for when she won... Terrifying thought.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join