It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nancy Pelosi: ‘I Don’t Think that People Want a New Direction’

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: ApertureEyes

She is a liberal elected out of Cascadia. Her view is based on her own experience.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

when you put it that way i guess i no longer care about her opinion lol. Thanks man!

-Moves on to the next story-

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
PELOSI: “Well, I don’t think people want a new direction. Our values unify us and our values are about supporting America’s working families. That’s one that everyone is in agreement on. What we want is a better connection of our message to working families in our country

Well there is your problem right there. Her target audience is actually the welfare families, while she mistakenly thinks it is the working families. Silly her. Pelosi needs much more clear and vocal bribes of welfare money for the un-working families, which the been the core value of the Democrats ever since they converted from the KKK party to "pro-free-stuff for potential voters" party.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

She claims "people" *DON'T* want new direction, and re-affirmed values for working families even though millions of jobs have been lost to foreign countries !!

That's cause Pelosi can't see the Forrest because shes letting her political ideology cloud her common sense.

Those shouts of the evil rich,the evil corporations,evil capitalist, the snipping 99%. That ludicrous living wage hydrochloro bull hockey.

Is the leading reason JOBS have been lost to foreign countries.

And her supporters still buy her bullsnip all the while sitting on the sofa using their 'smart' phones MADE IN CHINA collecting that AWESOME government stipend they call entitlements.

Anyhoo....

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
The Crypt Keeper has spoken!

We must obey.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Ah, priceless! For some reason, whenever a party or politician gets a bad vote, they claim that they need to explain their politics better for the stupid people to understand. For some strange reason it never seems to occur to them, that the people did understand them very well, but disagree with them. I have been hearing/reading the same kind of BS from our glorious government or the EU for years now as well.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   

It's not that they don't want a knew direction or that they don't want some liberal or progressive policies, it's that they don't want establishment candidates like Hillary Clinton. To be fair, the republicans/conservatives in this country don't want establishment candidates like Cruz, Rubio or Bush either, they voted for Trump. This election should be a call out to everyone.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   
The reason their are so few Democrats in charge is to grid lock Obama. To keep him from totally destroying the country. He's illegally doing things on his own but is held in check to some extent. Trump will hopefully be able to reverse the damage with enough Republicans in office.

The only "people" that don't want to go in the opposite direction are the DNC, Soros, etc.
edit on 6-12-2016 by Doctor Smith because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
What do you expect from Pelosi?

Like that other moron, Sen.Harry Reid, she is clearly in the early stages of dementia and as such probably thinks she's a free spirited peasant girl from 19th century Brooklyn half the time.

The Democratic party is now a joke, the punchline of which is Nancy Pelosi, Reid etc...if they aren't the bumbling cretins mentioned above then they are divisive race baiters and fascist looters.

A more pitiful and repugnant group in current political discourse does not exist.
edit on 6-12-2016 by Godabove09 because: Missing text

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
To be fair, her constituency live in a bubble, and not just any bubble. THE BUBBLE, San Francisco.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: Gothmog

I've said almost the same thing.

The 3rd parties were the most disappointing part of this election cycle. That group of idiots set back all the progress made over the last 10 years or so.

You are correct.

The 3rd parties had a once in a lifetime chance to knock one out of the park with an awesome candidate one who knew how to relate to people, and get them excited. Yet instead we got Gary Johnson, and Jill Stein.

Those two were worse choices than the two main candidates, and that's pathetic.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Is this Pelosi's attempt to further look like the mind controlling heartless havoc wreaking wench that she really is? She's holding on with desperation along with the others trying to re-rig the game, or atleast make it difficult, not surprising is it.

s/f

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
The funny thing is, the Liberals keep saying that they failed at getting their message across to middle America.

The irony of it is, we heard them loud and clear.

It wasn't HOW the message was delivered, or lack thereof, that was the problem.

It was THE MESSAGE.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: poncho1982

It was THE MESSAGE.

THAT is the ONE THING they can not or will not comprehend.

I've heard more "Hillary Lost Because Of ___________ " excuses and rationalizations than I can remember. One of my favorites being the self-internal-misogynist-females (AKA self-loathing women) that did Hillary in.

edit on 6-12-2016 by eluryh22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   
pelosi never had all her dogs barking...now some are off the leash and gone. And I think one is a trash panda. It would be really sad if it wasn't so damn funny. lmao

After one of the biggest political smack downs EVER, they still don't get it.

Astounding...
edit on 6-12-2016 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: poncho1982
The funny thing is, the Liberals keep saying that they failed at getting their message across to middle America.

The irony of it is, we heard them loud and clear.

It was THE MESSAGE.

Yeah it was the candidate. It was Hillary...a political, dynasty insider. It was Debbie Wasserman Shultz and the millenial Disconnect. Trump was an easy candidate to beat. Hillary couldn't beat him.

Trump got all the conservatives riled up and out to vote. Hillary didn't get anyone riled up and out to vote. It was the platform. If I'm going to vote for a liberal, which I do on occasion, I like them to be liberal, not a conservative in disguise.

YOu know the Republicans have the same problem though. Nobody likes Cruz or Rubio or Fiorina or Bush or Perry and all the rest either.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 03:12 AM
link   

The left is absolutely delusional, and I love it. It is pretty standard operating procedure for them to blame everything and anything else except for themselves when something does not work out as planned.

Racism, Russia, Sexism, White Nationalism, and whole other slew of excuses have been used for why they lost the election.

It couldn't possibly be because the message and candidate was FIRMLY rejected by the people.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 03:36 AM
link   
She's right.

They are headed in the right direction for sure.

DOWN! lol.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 03:42 AM
link   

OP...if you don't mind, I would like to correct your title to avoid any undue arguments.

Nancy Pelosi: ‘I Don’t Think’

Thanks.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join