It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nostradamus, Trump and WWIII

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: everyone
a reply to: JoeP2247

He also said Obama wold be the last president.

That prediction expires on January 20th at 12:00. Until then he is still president.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I kinda think nostradamus is/was a time traveler. And instead of jus saying this is going to happen, he had to make it ambiguous. His prophesies always interested me. There was a show on The history channel about this actually...I perfer century 6-21 seems more accurate "When those of the Arctic Pole are united. Great fear and terror in the East. The newly elected clams the unrest. Rhodes, Byzantium, stained by Barbarian blood."

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
If 'Byzantium' can be interpreted as referring to the United States, then Nostradamus could be interpreted in any way anyone likes, including 'experts' and 'his fans'.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Gotta hand it to ya. You have outdone the masters here in anti-Trump threads. Turned Nostradamus into one.
I thought Trump saved the world from WW3 by being elected instead of whats her name again >?

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Don't think so. The quatrains really do fit Trump (et).

Any way the Nostradamus annalists are pretty unanimous about the interpretation in this.

I still want to know just what colleges would ever give units in this subject.

Joe

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I did not write that article - but really you should strengthen your history skills.

Just before 400 AD Rome split into an eastern (byzantine) and western empire. The western Roman empire did not last long - overtaken by the Goths and the Visigoths, etc... but the eastern empire lasted until the fall of Constantinople in the 15th century - but you see, they were both halves of the Roman empire. They were of the same religious culture, etc- not unlike the US and Europe really.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   

No he did not - if you think he did please point it out.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Umm... The West became Roman Catholic, the East Greek Orthodox. That's like the difference between Europe and Russia.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Great OP! Put together excellently and the words pretty well fit like a glove.

Of course, Nostradomus can have varying interpretations but this one could be the most accurate...

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Even if Trump is Trumpet, theres nothing there talking about ww3.

My prediction: In 4 years Trump will lose reelection after being too authoritarian for Americans taste and a democrat will take another turn at it, and we will be back to the "hes taking our guns" instead of "hes kicking out the immigrants"

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

I really think you should look into this better. You make it sound so superficial - it was literally a split up of Roman territory. In the following centuries it did develop along somewhat different cultural lines. Do not mistake the "religion" for the culture though. They were both thoroughly Roman in origin.

If you were going to try and simplify this into something like you are talking about I would be thinking the reformation, kind of.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: everyone

He also said Obama wold be the last president.

That prediction expires on January 20th at 12:00. Until then he is still president.

That proves my point.

Nostradamus predicted the inauguration of Donald Trump which would then be followed by World War 3, according to a rediscovered Quatrain.

So how does any of that work?

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: everyone

Where do you guys get a timing on this (like 1/20/17)?

It just says Trump will be the president responsible - so it must be after that date

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   

It is obvious that you did not follow the conversation my friend. You can read it back though.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoeP2247

No he did not - if you think he did please point it out.

??????????

You said Obama would be the last President. I pointed out he is President until January 20th 2017 at 12:00 at which point the prediction expires since that is when Trump becomes President.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: everyone

Well if you read the post I was responding to you might have understood my response. He said Obama will be the last President. If Trump is sworn in, he is the President and if WWIII breaks out Trump would be the last president.

Inauguration is January 20th 2017 and Trump takes the oath at 12:00.

If Obama is the last President it means war breaks out before Trump becomes President so it doesnt help either of you.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Can we see this prediction about Obama?

What are the words

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   

“Overburdened he will not pass the gate; he will speak with such great fury and rage; to fire and blood he will consign the entire sex,” Century V, Quatrain 60 allegedly foresees Trump’s failure

Oh Boy, is this a prophecy about the Megan Kelly incident?

of course that's a stretch but you never know
edit on 4-12-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   
“The false trumpet concealing madness will cause Byzantium to change its laws,” according to Nostradamus. “From Egypt there will go forth a man who wants the edict withdrawn, changing money and standards

This reference here : “Byzantium to change its laws,”

This can also be a reference to today’s Iranian situation where Trump might rescind the deal with Iran. Today the Iranian leader just commented on the dire consequences of them keeping the santions

www.cbsnews.com...

Iran issues threat over U.S. bill renewing sanctions

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Here's an interesting one:

5. Superpower Sclerosis

The current superpower, referring to USA, will become increasingly ungovernable and incompetent to take care of the world. Ideological polarization, political corruption, growing inequality, globalization of corporate and financial elites, and large-scale social system failures will be the growing factors in the sclerosis. alexnoudelman.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join