It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nostradamus, Trump and WWIII

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Don't know how much if any of this has been posted before but below is an analysis of the relative quatrains and link to the article. Below is cut and paste of the article with a link. At the rate Trump is going he may start the war before he is even sworn in.

Nostradamus predicted the inauguration of Donald Trump which would then be followed by World War 3, according to a rediscovered Quatrain.

According to the 16th century French seer, Trump’s win over Clinton was predicted in Century III, Quatrain 81:

“The great shameless, audacious bawler. He will be elected governor of the army: The boldness of his contention. The bridge broken, the city faint from fear.”

According to experts, the reference to “shameless, audacious bawler” is Donald Trump’s bold style of campaigning.

Also, “governor of the army” refers to Trump’s role as commander-in-chief of the U.S. military.

Nostradamus pronounces dire warnings of economic collapse in Century 1, 40, according to his followers.

“The false trumpet concealing madness will cause Byzantium to change its laws,” according to Nostradamus. “From Egypt there will go forth a man who wants the edict withdrawn, changing money and standards.”

The word “trumpet” is a reference to Trump, according to the prophet’s followers. And although Byzantium was an ancient Greek state, Nostradamus uses it as a coded reference to the U.S. because Byzantium was also a major attraction for immigrants from around the world, like the U.S. in modern times.

Proof that “Byzantium” is a reference to the U.S. under Trump is indicated by the fact that the problem of illegal immigration has been the major focus of Trump’s campaign platform, Nostradamus’ followers argue.

According to Nostradamus’ fans, the prophetic statement in Century 1, 40 that Trump would “go forth [as] a man who wants the edict withdrawn, changing money and standards,” means that Trump’s economic policies would plunge the U.S. and the world into economic recession, as several economists have predicted.

Further evidence that “Byzantium” refers to the U.S. comes from Quatrain 50, where, according to his fans, he describes “Byzantium” as the “Republic of the big city” that will enter into foreign military operations on the order of the “trumpet.”

The “trumpet,” once again, is a reference to Trump. The ordering of a military operation refers to President Donald Trump giving orders in his position as commander-in-chief of the U.S. Armed Forces.

Nostradamus’ fans then go on to claim the seer predicted Trump would lead the U.S. and the world into nuclear war after his election, possibly by mishandling the nuclear codes.

“I am pretty sure this is the start to Nostradamus’ prediction of the Apocalypse,” a worried Facebook commented, according to Express.

“Nostradamus predicted this outcome,” another said. “Nostradamus predicted after the trumpet wins, there will be a Great War! He predicted this 400 yrs ago!”

“[Nostradamus’] predictions have all come true! I’m afraid America is going fall,” a third, alarmed social media user stated.

Nostradamus’ followers are unanimous that the seer’s prophecies assure that Trump’s presidency will end in failure.

“Overburdened he will not pass the gate; he will speak with such great fury and rage; to fire and blood he will consign the entire sex,” Century V, Quatrain 60 allegedly foresees Trump’s failure.

LINK yournewswire.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Nostradamus is BS. Information traveled slowly back then so if one was privy to info it made them appear to have clairvoyance. After that loser died his brother took over his publications. It was a business. He and his brother did well. Suckered a lot of people.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Bollocks.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Too long didn't read. But according to Quatrain 69, I'm Batman.
a reply to: JoeP2247

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Big bollocks!!!

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

Not saying I totally believe it - but do you really have an explanation of the Hitler (Hister) quatrains??

I think there is something to Nostradamus

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Funny in your post this is what caught my eye.

Nostradamus pronounces dire warnings of economic collapse in Century 1, 40, according to his followers.

The economy is already toast thanks to Obama! $10 trillion Deficit in eight years. Not to mention spending 106% of GDP. Just exactly did you think the plan was?

Hopefully the election of Trump will put an end to the plan!

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Go do some real research on Nostradamus. I didn't want to believe it but the guy was 100% FRAUD.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoeP2247

to fire and blood he will consign the entire sex,”

No more sex!!?? Noooo!

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cymru
Bollocks.
Sorry Mods. That was a kneejerk reaction.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Really - how can you possibly know that.

I will say this though - I have read Prophecies front to back - and one thing I am sure of - he is very luck the catholic church did not execute him. His writings were heretical at the time - so he was a pretty brave man.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
i call bollocks aswell.
First: the interpretation of Nostradamus' sales pitch is nothing short of ridicoulous. The great shameless, audacious bawler? That applys to pretty much every politician in the world.

The rest of it is simply reading into it what u want to come out of it..(same thing if a drug addict makes a ''prophecy'' and u believe it cause it fits your bill...)

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   

I will say this though - I have read Prophecies front to back - and one thing I am sure of - he is very luck the catholic church did not execute him. His writings were heretical at the time - so he was a pretty brave man.

I took a college course on this loser for and elective. 100% fraud. Go do some research on him. Don't be a sucker.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Justanotherman

That is basically what some people say about the writings. And then again, some people take as the bible.

I am not saying I agree with these prophecies or not - I do think the interpretation of them in this article are fair and thought out.

Nostradamus may be BS - maybe they are - but this is what those quatrains say and how they are being interpreted.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   

I am not being sarcastic, just curious - what college has a course in this???

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I just wish just once I could be the first to call BS. One of these days I'll be the guy!!!

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

He also said Obama wold be the last president.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

mmmm quatrains

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode

I took a college course on this loser for and elective. 100% fraud. Go do some research on him. Don't be a sucker.

How about detailing why you believe what you do, with sources, instead of just name calling and running away? Those daycare classes come with agendas, but I probably only say that because I'm a sucker and a loser who doesn't pay them to tell me what to think.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

So there is no way they are referring to Putins up coming elections, the bridge they are building to occupied Crimea, that bridge being destroyed and Russia going all Charlemagne?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join