It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White People, It's OK To Use The N-Word.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: ALSGoes4th

Use the search on the top right, you will get more returns than you can read.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
Apologies, I didnt realise you meant legally.

No worries, maybe I should have been more clear.

Yeah theres no law that says I cant say it, just like theres no law that says I cant make a life sized Mohammed statue out of bacon and go bugger it on a street corner but there are whole sections of society who would frown upon it greatly

No, there is no law for that either, free speech is just that. It does however have ramifications.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: rickymouse

I can agree with most of your post, in essence people really need to chill the hell out.

But if he had grabbed her in an effort keep her talking, that would be considered assault.
Things in our supposed equal society are not equal.

Things in this society have actually gotten nuts. People are affraid of their own shadow. Now, actually hurting someone is one thing, but just pulling someone back to finish a conversation or pulling someone away from where they are not supposed to be is not what should be considered assault. I have gotten tugged away from things many times in my life. Most times it was for my own benefit. Cops pull or push you away from somewhere you shouldn't be going quite often. I suppose that is now considered assault too.

Enough real assault does happen in this country but now they are saying you can't even grab somebody by the arm to tell them that they dropped their wallet or phone. I guess it might be just be better to keep the phone or wallet than be tapping on someone's shoulder to get their attention to give it back.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   
The "N" word might be ok but the "C" word certainly isn't...
#NotMySherlock

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Michet

Well Obviously.

I can't wait till color or lack of it, is no longer an issue to use for race baiting and arguments no one gives a crap about. Be a better person and stop following trends. If Hollywood dictates what People watching want, based on Media sold to them by, again the Movie Industry, then you need help.

Live and Let Live, be decent, and honest etc. is the only Motto I will ever live by.

edit on 3-12-2016 by JesusXst because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Black guy born in white guy or something? Lol. I would have endless fun with that kid!

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   

of course that is totally fine. a black person grabbed(assault i guess) a white person. totally fine. nothing will happen. she will be a champion in her circle for sticking up for their culture.

had it been the other way around though and a white person grabbed(assaulted i guess) a black person all friggin hell would have broke loose and we all know it.
he would have been suspended or expelled. there would have been a campus wide cultural, racial, sensitivity mandate of some kind...the works.

pretty #ed up really. how certain races are 'within their rights' to do # like this but not others

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   
delete, read the post wrong my bad Z.

edit on 3-12-2016 by savemebarry because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
same as above... :/

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

She Physically Assaulted him for being a SNIP . END of Story .

but now I re read it, you do blame him...

I give up... thank god we dont have this stuff going on down here..

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
She grabbed him by the arm to hold him from leaving to finish the conversation, that was not physical assault.

it is you know

physically touching another person without their permission is considered assault...

is by the law anyway, but you live how you like I guess..

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: ALSGoes4th
1, its against ATS's T&C as the word is largely considered racist.

Not that I am aware of. I have used it on this site before, however I think the context is very important.

Oh it was always changed to N-word by the automatic censor, but seems to have changed now.

Strange new world hey..

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: savemebarry
Oh it was always changed to N-word by the automatic censor, but seems to have changed now.

I do not recall that happening and I have been posting since 2007. The search function will turn up references from that time.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: tayton
Black guy born in white guy or something? Lol. I would have endless fun with that kid!

Is this how people act now?

What a douche....

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I do not recall that happening and I have been posting since 2007. The search function will turn up references from that time.

Well as you know, if you read an edited post, the word appears as it was, but as a post alone, it is edited. So perhaps now the censor has been changed, and all the words are now free...

as ironic s that sounds...

can we say coc aine now and not have it change to coc aine? Hrmm

lmao, seems not...

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
so you say the common thing you discovered in all the dark areas of your life was rap music..therefore rap = good?

maybe rap music is programming people to sling drugs, stab people, get rich by any means necessary for hood rats type thing.

just gonna throw that out there.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Well as you know, if you read an edited post, the word appears as it was, but as a post alone, it is edited. So perhaps now the censor has been changed, and all the words are now free...

The search turns up unedited posts with the word intact.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   

She grabbed him by the arm to hold him from leaving to finish the conversation, that was not physical assault.

it is you know

physically touching another person without their permission is considered assault...

What kind of society are we creating here? If you are looking for your kid in a crowd of kids, sometimes you have to turn around a few kids or tap on them to see if the kid is your kid. You can call them from three feet away and they pretend to not hear you.......They seem to have the same hairstyles and cloth styles and from the back they can look the same.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   

it is you know

I'll have to remember this, if you are thinking of shoving someone because they are tantalizing you to warn them to stop, just grab them by the throat and smash them in the nose because you are going to get an assault charge either way. Another thing, never try to hold your friend so he doesn't get in a fight or restrain him, because you are assaulting him. Let him beat the crap out of the other person, just text the cops on Facebook and do a selfie in front of the fight.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Closed. for staff review.....

The END of Hate Speech, subtle or otherwise, on ATS

**ALL MEMBERS** The recent surge in Hatred, Racism, and Sheer Stupidity STOPS NOW

The issue of "Freedom of Speech" on ATS
edit on Sat Dec 3 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

edit on Sun Dec 4 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join