It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any Remote Viewers Want to Test Your Skills

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
So long story short, I lost something that has sentimental value and I think it's a perfect opportunity to test some remote viewers.

From what I understand I shouldn't give much info on the object or its possible locations, so il just leave it at that.

What I'm looking for is a remote viewer that can hopefully tell me 2 things:

1. Object description (I already know but I'm curious if you can identify it)

2. Object location

Thanks in advance for the help everyone.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

Pocket watch. Silver case, and about 2-inches across.

It's near the laundry station where you left it. Whether before or after 'laundry' status, it's near that point.

Just my guess.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

I'll give it a shot...Sometimes I get it right or at least close.....

1. Object description ---I get some kind scrolled edge or flower petal trim like round center object...jewelry ..maybe fond remembrance....silver, gray coloring

2. Object location ......water or near water location....seems like some park grassy area near water you frequent ?

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Colonel Mustard, in the Kitchen, with the Candlestick.

Am I close?

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: SaloonSal

Yes, it has engraving on it.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
wow just saw response above my response has same silver and water elements guess in common....interesting

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Waldo, I can't find him either.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776
Thanks in advance for the help everyone.

Sorry. Too much information. My perceptions have already been tainted. Should have just provided a random number.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Some kind of jewellery underneath the drivers seat in your car.

edit on 30-11-2016 by Peeple because: Spell

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Object is window.

Description is clear.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

A polished stone

By the clothes washer

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Cool that a couple of the replies correlate.
QG: Hope you find what you're looking for. (Did you lose a U2 song? LoL)

Lost something here too, a few weeks ago. Any ideas?
edit on 30-11-2016 by Nothin because: sp

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: pale5218

Clothes washer was my feeling, too! Polished silver pocket watch. Diamond movement, maybe?

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Ya know, they never say you know unless you try first.

Since this is my first try (kinda) with nothing to go on, I get the feeling it was something you'd "take out of its special place" once in awhile and throw in your pocket, particularly on certain days. The fact that the item never seemed out of place when seen in your presence, to me suggests, people could've seen it in your hand, and not known it was someone else's. I'm gonna take a stab (heh) and say an old pocket knife: one that's seen better days, and sharper edges, but it used to go everywhere with someone you loved, so it's invaluable to you. And fits perfectly into your denim pocket.

That being said, you took your pants off in a weird/atypical/out-of-routine spot at one point, and that dang thing fell out (and under something). So if you're going to check the laundry station, I'd check UNDER the machines, too. However, if that's not the spot, maybe look under things in your bathroom/where you undress before you shower/bathe.

Naked guess: Under something. The "something's" bottom will be 1.5-3 inches from the floor. Not near the edge, ya gotta stick your hand in there & feel around approximately 16-18 inches back towards the "wall"/back side of "something".

(Quickly adding in here: it could be that you typically keep this item in your pants pocket, but for whatever reason you held it in a difference piece of clothing that day. So check the pockets of that jacket you finally dug out and wore recently.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I also get a dark hair male associated...but it's confusing as it also seems to be an association with the words "small" or maybe "short" or "little"

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

i'm really interested in remote viewing, so im following this thread. OP when you get the chance can you please provide feedback to the responses so far?

I would love to know if anyone is hitting it close to the mark? Have you lost your pocket-watch or what? lol

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Wow lots of responses so far, thanks again everyone.

No ones got the description right on so far but a a few of you have gotten attributes correct.

As for locations, il have to check them tonight when I'm off work, and at some point I will give the correct description as well so that you guys will know how close you got.

And FYI not a pocket watch
edit on 30-11-2016 by Quantumgamer1776 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Just 1st impression. Watch...regular or pocket, something about the color blue, either case, or container, or where located. Underneath something else. Not misplaced or lost..in a location "overlooked".

Grandparent, parent or former "significant other".... Find it in or with something else.

Did you move recently? Another home? Room? Floor? City? State? Something with moving...a single tree in yard? Upstairs bedroom or apartment window has something to do with things...?

ADD: A white car?

edit on 30-11-2016 by mysterioustranger because: add

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
It's a key chain with a small medallion attached and a few keys. It was taken by the gremlins but they should return it soon and it will be found on the table where you usually stash your pocket stuff.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Something with glass and a frame.

Maybe a picture or glasses maybe shades?
Maybe in dirt or grass near home.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join