It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The South is Burning, Who Cares?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
People are die ing and losing everything in this fire, yet some think it's funny and making political points.

ATS is being populated by nothing but trolls.

WTF....

The Left views the region as populated by low information voters, they are the ones having a laugh.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
olaru12

It's quite disturbing, is it not?

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
TinfoilTP

I usually don't do this but...

You're an asshole.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
The more I browse around the threads the more I see how sad people have become when it comes to treating each other.

Yes the south is burning I am in GA, thankfully we are getting some needed water.

Plus a tornado in Atlanta.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
You know it's sad the folks who turn a damn wildfire into a political ideal. That damn fire could give a fat rat's arse who anyone voted for. Trust me if Dolly Wood have caught up we all would be wanting the MSM to please stop the damn fire coverage. It's no joke that some damn moron set these fires & that real people are dying and real peoples lives are just going up in smoke. I'd be the first in line to smack a sob that makes fun of this tragedy.
edit on 30-11-2016 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Don't mean to interrupt all the bickering, but the Weather Channel has covered the fires almost everyday.
Hopefully things will start looking up after two days of rain.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
angeldoll

Yeah, they're one of the few sources with good coverage, read some of the tweets.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat
TinfoilTP

I usually don't do this but...

You're an asshole.

Someone merely pointing out the publicly stated position of the Left has led you to this response. Bravo.

The point of this thread is that the Left's Main Stream Media is not showing the calamity, because it would bring charity and comfort to those that are suffering. Their purposeful action of ignoring the story tells the real story of their hate.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Here in GA our last drought lasted 3 years, many people had to connect to the city water supply when their shallow wells went dry, we had restriction on water, so far we have not gotten that far yet, we also have the famous Fl. vs Ga law sue for water flow, is still in court as we speak.

Fl. claimed that Ga was holding the water supplies.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
TinfoilTP

You're twisted man.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevenjames15
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

Actually this has been covered by all the major news outlets. Where have you been? LMAO

Here, jumping on the "MSN is all fake and untrustworthy" false narrative bandwagon of course.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
The premise of this is the MSM isnt covering it. They are. Im not sure what universe you guys live in but MSM has been all over this. LITERALLY 2 minutes ago on CNN

edit on 30-11-2016 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Well we had one tornado on the outskirts of Atlanta and one twister in metro Atlanta

We have tornado watch until 6 pm.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
bknapple32

I simply feel it's not getting the attention it deserves. As in, who cares, dig?

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
The premise of this is the MSM isnt covering it. They are. Im not sure what universe you guys live in but MSM has been all over this. LITERALLY 2 minutes ago on CNN

Are they calling for marching in the streets nationwide to demand relief efforts?
No?
What good are they then. They clearly have the power to do so when a thug robs a pack of swisher sweet cigs which leads to a series of events that gets him shot.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

The racist southeast narrative by the msm is ridiculous. You can tell they haven't spent a great deal of time down here.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

DAMN! That's like out of a disaster movie. That much heat and smoke I wouldn't expect an automobile to last long before itself burning up.

I know it hasn't rained in my stretch of Central Florida in over 6 weeks, although that's kind of common this time of year around here.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

TO answer your question, the MSM says everyone in the south are irredeemably deplorable bigoted racist rednecks, so why would they care?

edit on 30-11-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
ongoing thread
I'm mobile so I hope this works

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Martin75

Worked fine, I'm mobile too.

These fires have been burning in WNC and other places for weeks, unfortunately those high winds the other day must have spread the fire to Tennessee, and thus we have harrowing videos like those.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join