It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets get together ATS no politics except tongue in cheek open a rare bottle with me

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
I don't drink...

May I relax while burning my favorite dried flower?

Come right over here, have a seat.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Working on my second still chatting with the better half in talking about how bad things are. Think the second and third may go fast lol

edit on 29-11-2016 by Saiker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Ok now i can drink in peace. Im gonna stop about the wife dont intend this thread to be marriage counseling.

I am on my third decantur and im feeling abit tight.I do have me some cigars guess ill have to settle for it.
The cigars were made in nc hand rolled theyre pretty good.
edit on 29-11-2016 by Saiker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Wow my intro thread got quiet quick lol

It was the old lady wasnt it ?

i finished three drinks and dont dare a 4th but by golly its the best ive ever had and ive had some good stuff in my life time.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Saiker

Talking about flowers in that way is against T&C so most people will shy away once its mentioned. Post bans probably suck.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Thanks for the heads up i had no idea.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Saiker
Recently I had a old bottle of presumably bourban turn up from an old cabinet of my departed grandfathers cabinet. Tonight I have decided to pop the cork. I have spoken multiple people that used to occasion a drink with him and a few presumed it was a wedding present to him and his wedding was in 1928. However, they could not confirm so its a mystery bottle. So lets go down the rabbit hole together im sure i will be in a talkative mood hopefully.

Concerns and comments ?

If your a liberal or conservative i dont care come on in

Bourbon has a cork??

I think it might be wine

but I am cheap, so it might be bourbon haha

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: eluryh22

You're doing better than me. All I have tonight is a cheap bottle of Sutter Home (left-over from Thanksgiving).
White zinfandel. It's not bad.... but it's not great either.

I had cask wine a few weeks ago. and days later. and yesterday. and now.

im dying I think...

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
Ive got some cheep Vodka, but WTF, I'm in

So tired of political BS though.

Lmao Cheap vodka is still better than hillary

Ahhha see what I did there !!

Shush me...

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: openyourmind1262
I don't drink but I got a left handed one all ready for the flame....what's on your mind?....Flame on!! I may get a little quiet at times....but that's expected, has a way of killing the conversation.

Rock on, I am the thread killed around here..

Wont kill it, I promise...

Might have already but it's the thought that counts..

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc

A little confused by "yang", but I'll go along with it. Ah ok I see what you mean. Does that mean I am evil? Why do you believe that though? I could probably see everyone being split in such a fashion, but are we really? Good and evil are human constructs after all and thus are not real in any objective sense.

Can you tell that to my ex? I cant..

mind you, shes the one now living with another guy. so who can really tell..

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: savemebarry

originally posted by: eluryh22

You're doing better than me. All I have tonight is a cheap bottle of Sutter Home (left-over from Thanksgiving).
White zinfandel. It's not bad.... but it's not great either.

I had cask wine a few weeks ago. and days later. and yesterday. and now.

im dying I think...

But you'll die happy and with a smile

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: eluryh22

Words to agree with there, man..

it is what it is.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
Got into making homemade wine. Best hobby ever for persons inclined to procrastination. After primary fermentation, transfer to a carboy and wait. You do the next step in four weeks, or can wait up to six weeks. The finished product is comparable to the quality of a ten or twelve dollar bottle of wine with less sulfites. Most wine kits workout to the cost of 5 dollars a bottle, excluding hardware costs. If you want to keep the wine good for longer than a year, you do need to add more sulfites.

Homemade soda pop is also fun, and good for a suprize laugh from time to time. If you use the somewhat unpredictable method of natural carbonation, the occasional bottle tends to spray upon opening.

Here I am with turbo yeast, a 16 hour fermentation with froth spewing out of the air lock, and a stinking mess 4 days later that makes you crawl to the loo..

My still is good though

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc
a reply to: eluryh22

I'm not a staunch believer of that statement, and I suppose it could be possible that good and evil are only real when there is sentience? But then we have animal rights which is for the fact we believe that animals are sentient to some extent. Perhaps sentient more so in the understanding and ability to perceive the future like humans do.

They have good instinct. people know better, so when they act bad, it's not instinctive. most of the time. we have the ability to know better. but animals rely on inherent things. I've been traumatised by more people than any animal. and cats scare me Oo
edit on 29-11-2016 by savemebarry because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Nice on the old bottle of bourbon. I'm over here doing the regular Tuesday Absinthe thing.....

Bloody nora. you need a beer ??

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: HiMyNameIsCal
a reply to: ksiezyc

I tend to lean towards the human construct idea. If you forget about human nature and consider everything else that exists in the natural universe. No event in nature is ever good or evil, unless observed by a human.

as for the OP

I'm an ex-alcoholic

But I will say that this budweiser de-alcoholised beer is a damn treat. Actually tastes like ice cold bud! Which is nice because it's hard to beat a cold one after a hard day!

Hi My name is Steve. I'm going to be an ex-alcholic in .. well 90 years. I dunno.

we had a beer here, swan gold. it was like 2 percecnt. Oh god it was foul though..

And your words, being observed by a human for things to be as they are? spot on.

without observing, what is there. the sky is there, but without seeing it, the clouds never get seen.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   
We all have a yen and yang really. Some are confused like i am about it, but i suspect it comes out in the end doesnt it or maybe it doesnt who knows?

I have went on for the 4th and 5h and i can barely see my keyboard.

I have a friend she is 22 and in hospice, but staying at home with her family. They thought she would depart before thanksgiving but she is still there.

She has fought cancer since she was 6 and finally at 20 she quit all the treatments ect. Thats alotta years to fight such a foe. The reason i bring it up is we all complain about this or that in our lives, but I feel shame for ever thinking of a problem in my life that I didnt want to cope with.

Anyway im signing out for the night before i get to weres i cant find the bed

I love you man oh and mam to be PC

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
I don't drink...

May I relax while burning my favorite dried flower?

puff puff pass

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Saiker
Welcome everyone sorry ive been delayed in giving an update. The bourban is smooth drinking it with 3 cubes. I felt it after the first sip. Unfortunately, the dark cloud over my head has decided to ruin the evening im trying to get rid of her so standby.

know them feels brother...

You're in good hands though.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join