It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets get together ATS no politics except tongue in cheek open a rare bottle with me

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Saiker
Ok now i can drink in peace. Im gonna stop about the wife dont intend this thread to be marriage counseling.

I am on my third decantur and im feeling abit tight.I do have me some cigars guess ill have to settle for it.
The cigars were made in nc hand rolled theyre pretty good.

Be engaged, see her without her engagement ring. lose her. it is not a good thing.

We all have dogs that bark in our brains.. sucks, I know.

haha and I am hoping my vape doesnt run flat..

*side eyes anyone who gives me hassle for vaping*

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Was a lot worse once. but I know it's alowed now, just not personal.

One time, you mentioned the devils weed, it was gone.

Shame but it is what it was...

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: eluryh22

originally posted by: savemebarry

originally posted by: eluryh22
a reply to: Saiker

You're doing better than me. All I have tonight is a cheap bottle of Sutter Home (left-over from Thanksgiving).
White zinfandel. It's not bad.... but it's not great either.

I had cask wine a few weeks ago. and days later. and yesterday. and now.

im dying I think...

But you'll die happy and with a smile

No, she has made sure of that..

I'll die like a jar of pickles though !!

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   

I worked with the homeless, and mentally ill people for a time. And yet to see them smile, reminded me how much I have. But I crossed an ocean for a lady. my happily every after. she still means so much to me. I was refused entry at LAX. they considered me someone who intended to work. I just had to meet her before we could marry. and 3 months after, she is with someone else. lied to me for 3 months. broke everything inside of me.

Hard to see a path now, without her. 5 years. Im a silly Aussie. who would have ever thought I could compete with something right there. It is what it is...

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAlleghenyGentleman

Haha, I don't care who you are and my view of you, that job better come with some perks.

At the end of the day a good part of the country hates you for trimming a solid 4-8 years of your life x2 with stress.

Give the man some good beer and food whenever he asks

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: chrismarco

Holy crap that is awesome...is it smooth...how's the finish and are you having it neat or with one cube?

I am partial to scotch and my wife bought me a bottle of Glenmorangie scotch/whiskey blend..it's really good and worth sharing with close friends..

Truth be told I'm also a huge fan of Amarula...it's similiar to a creamed liquor and it is delicious!!!! Great in coffe or on ice alone..

Amarula is fantastic. I was originally introduced to it when my father brought home a bottle from South Africa.

I had a splash of Ardbeg Scotch after a hard martial arts workout. Delicious.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 01:51 AM
link   

We all have a light side and a dark side. Its what we do with them that counts. Nature is just nature. Its harsh and cold and wonderful. Its unencumbered with perspective.
edit on 30-11-2016 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join