It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Entity 'The Observer' channeled

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: cyberjedi

Is this really a VIDEO? All I see is a black screen with the word FILMORA showing over a pitch black video window.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I didnt know any other way to share these recordings, filmora is the program is use to convert so it can be uploaded to vimeo. vimeo is not opening very well on google chrome, try internet explorer.
edit on 29-11-2016 by cyberjedi because: x

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Channeling is dangerous in my opinion. There is no way to tell if the individual is making it all up, or if the entity channeled is actually who or what they say they are. There are lots of ETs who can be channeled through the human vehicle, some support the growth of humanity and others look at us as food. The bad ones act like the good ones some times. Use caution and use your instincts to guide you as to which is is which. Greys from my u derstanding, do not have humanity best interest in mind.

edit on 29-11-2016 by Man0nFire because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-11-2016 by Man0nFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I sure wish the OP had given us a summary of the contents of the recording. I have to click on the link without really any idea of what I'm getting into besides "channeling?"

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

thats a fair point. Its not so much about what is being discussed, but for us to notice that this is not faked, or a hoax. For us to understand that channeling is a real thing. This is because any thread posted about 'Bashar' is moved to the hoax section of the site.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

No I have never heard of "The Observer" but your question made me go do a search and I will share this little tidbit I found. This guy was not channeling, he specialized in hypnosis. It looks to me like he believed the hidden observer was a part of us, but we were only capable of accessing it via hypnosis b/c it was unconscious.

Ernest Ropiequet "Jack" Hilgard (1904 - 2001) was an American psychologist, professor at Stanford university, who became famous in the 1950s for his research on hypnosis, especially with regard to pain control. Along with André Muller Weitzenhoffer [1], Hilgard developed the Stanford Hypnotic Susceptibility Scales from the 1950s

Ernest Hilgard became convinced that we all have another being sharing our lives. Hilgard termed this entity the ‘‘hidden observer.’’ In one of his books, Hilgard described a classic test of how this hidden entity is part of our consciousness. Hilgard conceived of the "hidden observer" as that part of the mind which communicates with the hypnotist but is not available to consciousness. Relative to this theory, pain control under hypnosis would involve the inhibition of specific areas of the brain in connection with the dissociative effect of hypnosis.

Hidden Observer

leolady

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: leolady

Alright, thanks for your research.

So you are saying its hypnosis?

Let me give some context on this. So the channeling of The Obsever took place while the entity known as 'Bashar' was being channeled. 'Bashar' had arranged for The Oberver to come through. Now Bashar has been channeled now for over 30 years consistently by Darryl Anka, and the link in which The Observer is channeled is one full session of Bashar.

Look at this, in this session, Bashar facilitates the communication with a grey alien,

vimeo.com...

At 26 minutes

What about that? Also hypnosis?

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 04:52 AM
link   
So many people are channeling and soon many more is able to do it, here are some predictions that ETs has given for next year, you may see, ______beforeitsnews/prophecy/2016/11/et-predictions-for-2017-and-beyond-2486198.html

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Hang on. So the entity being channeled is then ALSO channeling another entity??

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

It appears to be so.

Let me explain. Darryl Anka has been known to channel the entity 'Bashar'. Bashar will sometimes allow for other entities to come through, these things are rare but do happen from time to time. If you listen to the recording at the 1 hour 23 minute mark, you will hear Bashar preparing the audience for the Observer which is about to come through.

I have also provided a link in this thread where Bashar allows for a grey to come through and communicate, have a listen, its amazing.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   

This is the best documentary about channeling out there imo.
Enjoy

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: leolady

It's interesting when you compare such a belief from a different context. As above, so below.

Similar to Nietzsche's shadow beings. Your subconscious as a separate entity that you must always be aware of but not controlled by.

However, a different twist; I can't help but compare it to video games. You have your avatar protagonist that you play. Now say you are the avatar and can observe and interact with the world around you. All things considered, you assume it's your decision while in reality there is a gamer playing you.

You can never truly know because your entire reality exists within the game. Your consciousness is granted to you by the gamer logging in. When we are asleep our consciousness is logged out so we can upload and install any updates.

edit on 3-12-2016 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join