It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Entity 'The Observer' channeled

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: cyberjedi

Is this really a VIDEO? All I see is a black screen with the word FILMORA showing over a pitch black video window.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I didnt know any other way to share these recordings, filmora is the program is use to convert so it can be uploaded to vimeo. vimeo is not opening very well on google chrome, try internet explorer.
edit on 29-11-2016 by cyberjedi because: x

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Channeling is dangerous in my opinion. There is no way to tell if the individual is making it all up, or if the entity channeled is actually who or what they say they are. There are lots of ETs who can be channeled through the human vehicle, some support the growth of humanity and others look at us as food. The bad ones act like the good ones some times. Use caution and use your instincts to guide you as to which is is which. Greys from my u derstanding, do not have humanity best interest in mind.

edit on 29-11-2016 by Man0nFire because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-11-2016 by Man0nFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I sure wish the OP had given us a summary of the contents of the recording. I have to click on the link without really any idea of what I'm getting into besides "channeling?"

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

thats a fair point. Its not so much about what is being discussed, but for us to notice that this is not faked, or a hoax. For us to understand that channeling is a real thing. This is because any thread posted about 'Bashar' is moved to the hoax section of the site.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

No I have never heard of "The Observer" but your question made me go do a search and I will share this little tidbit I found. This guy was not channeling, he specialized in hypnosis. It looks to me like he believed the hidden observer was a part of us, but we were only capable of accessing it via hypnosis b/c it was unconscious.

Ernest Ropiequet "Jack" Hilgard (1904 - 2001) was an American psychologist, professor at Stanford university, who became famous in the 1950s for his research on hypnosis, especially with regard to pain control. Along with André Muller Weitzenhoffer [1], Hilgard developed the Stanford Hypnotic Susceptibility Scales from the 1950s

Ernest Hilgard became convinced that we all have another being sharing our lives. Hilgard termed this entity the ‘‘hidden observer.’’ In one of his books, Hilgard described a classic test of how this hidden entity is part of our consciousness. Hilgard conceived of the "hidden observer" as that part of the mind which communicates with the hypnotist but is not available to consciousness. Relative to this theory, pain control under hypnosis would involve the inhibition of specific areas of the brain in connection with the dissociative effect of hypnosis.

Hidden Observer

leolady

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: leolady

Alright, thanks for your research.

So you are saying its hypnosis?

Let me give some context on this. So the channeling of The Obsever took place while the entity known as 'Bashar' was being channeled. 'Bashar' had arranged for The Oberver to come through. Now Bashar has been channeled now for over 30 years consistently by Darryl Anka, and the link in which The Observer is channeled is one full session of Bashar.

Look at this, in this session, Bashar facilitates the communication with a grey alien,

vimeo.com...

At 26 minutes

What about that? Also hypnosis?

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 04:52 AM
link   
So many people are channeling and soon many more is able to do it, here are some predictions that ETs has given for next year, you may see, ______beforeitsnews/prophecy/2016/11/et-predictions-for-2017-and-beyond-2486198.html

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Hang on. So the entity being channeled is then ALSO channeling another entity??

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

It appears to be so.

Let me explain. Darryl Anka has been known to channel the entity 'Bashar'. Bashar will sometimes allow for other entities to come through, these things are rare but do happen from time to time. If you listen to the recording at the 1 hour 23 minute mark, you will hear Bashar preparing the audience for the Observer which is about to come through.

I have also provided a link in this thread where Bashar allows for a grey to come through and communicate, have a listen, its amazing.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   

This is the best documentary about channeling out there imo.
Enjoy

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: leolady

It's interesting when you compare such a belief from a different context. As above, so below.

Similar to Nietzsche's shadow beings. Your subconscious as a separate entity that you must always be aware of but not controlled by.

However, a different twist; I can't help but compare it to video games. You have your avatar protagonist that you play. Now say you are the avatar and can observe and interact with the world around you. All things considered, you assume it's your decision while in reality there is a gamer playing you.

You can never truly know because your entire reality exists within the game. Your consciousness is granted to you by the gamer logging in. When we are asleep our consciousness is logged out so we can upload and install any updates.

edit on 3-12-2016 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   

I do not have the answer on it being channeling or hypnosis or none of the above. I simply found a relation to something I had not heard of before called "The Observer" when I went digging around after reading the thread and the question that was posted. I hadn't heard of "The Observer" before so I had to go do some searching myself. There wasn't much information out there that I could find, however what I posted is what I found. Either way, it is interesting to me and I thought it worth sharing. :-)

For those into channeling, has anyone ever come across a channeled entity indentifying itself as 'The Observer'?

This hypnotist psychologist, Ernest Ropiequet "Jack" Hilgard, believed that "The Observer" was a part of the self, but in a subconscious or unconscious fashion it would or could manifest with hypnotism.

I can not prove or disprove the theory or truth of channeling nor hypnosis either way. I can not validate that this session of channeling being posted is that of "The Observer" coming through ? But even though I can not say it to be true or not, it was interesting to me since I had not heard of it or read of it before.

leolady

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Interesting Analogy.

I have heard this Tool song many times, but never could really understand the words. The words being sung in the song are so low they are hard to hear which is kinda interesting to think about. Did the artist sing it that way on purpose for it to represent the subconscious or unconscious in the background that so many are never really aware of ? Now that you have posted it and I listened to the song while reading the words... I am surprised to see what the song is really about.

:-)
leolady

edit on 4-12-2016 by leolady because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: justbe

i enjoyed the doc thanks for posting it

so im someone that is used to meditation and ive studied a bit if hypnotherapy. ive also done automatic writing and i have been interested in channeling for a bit now.

yesterday i tried it out and i had the weirdest sensation which i have only felt during hypnotherapy
basically my eyes fluttering and shifting back and forth rapidly. i think its similar to what happens in REM sleep.

not sure if its a sign of a trance. ive had trouble getting super deep in hypnotherapy but since im starting out with the channeling i asked a question and asked for my guides to come and help out

i did not "hear" any voices but started to think thoughts that came out as clear messages. it was interesting. im wanting to develop this further and see where it leads!

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I've had these experiences my self to varying degrees. Entities reside in subtle realms and SOME of them are just as deceitful as the physical entities in this World. They have the advantage of the tree of Knowledge, which gives you the sense that they have abundant wisdom and that they are looking out for your well being. But they do not know the Truth, and this makes them dangerous to flirt with. The only Observer that exists....is you.
If you have not discovered this for yourself, it is unwise to interact with these beings. Best to ignore them, or stay out of those realms all together. Otherwise, you're playing with a loaded gun with no idea how it works.
edit on 5-12-2016 by Visitor2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Relating To The Observer
Q: Good day.
B: And to you, good day.
Q: I enjoyed the information this evening, and also the information that came through the Observer; and
about the thirteen, and the Wizard’s cap. . .
B: Yes, well I would think that a Mage, in particular, would enjoy the idea about the Wizard’s cap.
Q: Yes, I sat there and tingled the whole time.
B: Yesssss.
Q: Some reflection on the Observer: it felt as though he was observing the evolution of the Earth. . .
B: It. . .
Q: . . . and all of us. . .
B: It.
Q: . . . and scanning us all. It.
Q: It, pardon me, it. Is there any connection to the Watcher energy?
B: Of course there is a connection: the Watcher energy is contained within the Observer.
Q: Okay. Because in Egyptian times there was one of the gods that was considered. . .well, the only
planet of choice. Tom was considered that being that helped make the Sphinx. . . connection with the
Council of Nine. And I wondered if. . .
B: There is a connection only in that there was a connection made of that energy level, of that
consciousness level, and a representation was created to symbolize it. But it is, in a sense, not a
representation of the total energy of that being, but only of the facet that is, as you say, germane to the
particular culture that represented it. In their interpretation of their relationship to it, since, above all, the
Observer is the very epitome of the concept of relationship.
Q: Um, right. Is the Observer, since he is the Oversoul of the Association, is. . .
B: Remember that that is not an absolute definition.
Q: Right. That’s an energetic concept.
B: It is one way to understand, or look at, or reflect the relationship with the Observer.
Q: Right.
B: But only one way.
Q: Okay.
B: But do proceed.
Q: Is he going to come back again?

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Q: It, I’m sorry.
B: It will come forward, if summoned, but I give you this – and I will put it, of course, in what you
would call your classical and colloquial vernacular, not meant in a negative way, but sit up and pay
attention to this: WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! TO SUMMON THE OBSERVER IS TO
SUMMON A RELATIONSHIP AND TO SUMMON AN INTERACTION. THE OBSERVER, IF
SUMMONED, MAY SEE YOU IN A DIFFERENT LIGHT THAN YOU SEE YOURSELF AND
MAY CALL UPON YOU TO EXPRESS THE SELF IT SEES. IF YOU DO NOT FEEL UP TO THE
TASK OF DOING SO, THE OBSERVER MAY NEVER ACKNOWLEDGE YOUR SUMMONS
AGAIN. AND IF YOU SUMMON IT, AND ACCEPT THAT A TASK MAY BE GIVEN, YOUMAY
FIND, IN YOUR OWN TERMS, THAT IT MAY BE SOMETHING THAT YOU WILL REALLY
HAVE TO DEAL WITH THAT MAY NOT NECESSARILY BE EASY FOR YOU. BUT
GUARANTEED, IT WILL STRETCH YOU, IF YOU ARE WILLING TO DO THAT.
BUT WE GIVE YOU THIS BUFFER ZONE AS A WARNING: DO NOT SUMMON IT LIGHTLY.
BECAUSE YOU WILL, IN A SENSE, NEED TO BE PREPARED, EITHER TO REALLY CHANGE,
OR TO FIND THAT YOU WILL NOT NECESSARILY BE CAPABLE OF COMMUNICATING
WITH IT FOR QUITE SOME TIME THEREAFTER, UNTIL SUCH TIME AS IT HAS
RECOGNIZED YOU BEING THE SELF IT RECOGNIZES YOU AS. THEN IT MAY RE-INITIATE
COMMUNICATION.
IF IT INITIATES THE COMMUNICATION, AS IT DID THIS LAST TIME, NO SUCH TASK
SHALL BE REQUIRED, BUT IF YOU SUMMON IT, BECAUSE IT IS ALL ABOUT THE IDEA OF
RELATIONSHIP, IT WILL WANT TO RELATE TO YOU AS IT SEES YOU FROM ITS POINT OF
VIEW. WHICH MAY REQUIRE YOUR PERSONALITY TO DISASSEMBLE ITSELF, IN WAYS
THAT WILL NOT NECESSARILY BE COMFORTABLE FOR YOU – AND THAT IS NOT MEANT
IN A NEGATIVE SENSE, SO BE PREPARED IF THIS HAPPENS. THIS IS THE ONLY
DISCLAIMER THAT WE WILL GIVE. END OF WARNING!

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Since i have removed the material from vimeo due to copy right infringement, i hereby provide a transcript of the interaction with 'The Observer'.

The Observer"
Thousand Oaks, CA
12-13-96
B: At this timing there will be a continuation of conversation, if you wish, with this new entity that will,
in a sense, trade places with us. I will give you what may perhaps pass as "FAIR WARNING," this
entity is structured exceeding differently from myself. This entity will be able to converse with you but
pay attention to this: the conversation may not take on the characteristics that you are used to with
regard to communicating with us. You may be, in a sense, if you wish to communicate, forced to look
for new avenues of expressing yourself in order to allow a dialogue to actually occur. Timing is
everything, someone is calling, now it is time to answer. The idea in this synchronicity, if you wish an
appellation, something to refer to this entity and consciousness by, you may refer to this entity and being
as "The Observer." One moment...
O: We are The Observer, you may begin relationship with us.
Q: Observer.
O: You may begin relationship with us.
Q: Can I have your observations please, relative to the vibratory frequency of the object that I am
holding in my hand, my left hand.
O: What is your relationship to the object?
Q: I use it in healing, healing work.
O: Does it thus, then, represent the healing of yourself?
Q: Assuredly, in major case, yes.
O: What then is the relationship of that which you are healing within yourself? How do you define it in
your understanding of your relationship to yourself that you understand that you require, what you term
to be, the healing?
Q: I use it that I might more perfectly align, be aligned with truth, with reality.
O: What is your truth? Speak your truth so that we may know you.
Q: I would be...
O: Understand the relationship that we are to each other.
Q: I would be one with what is real.
O: What is real? What is your highest reality?
Q: I would refer to that as God, as truth, as reality.
O: Is not then the idea of God, and your highest reality, as you have named it, that which is, in and of
itself, the very concept of that which is healed?
Q: I forget.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
O: It is true that your world has forgotten. If you would but remember, you would know that you are
whole; and in wholeness there is health. Is this not the idea of what you call your act of healing in your
dimension of experience? To know the self as whole and one with All That Is.
Q: Yes, that’s very true.
O: Is this not, then, the relationship of the object to you that you knowit as a whole expression of
yourself, as a reflection of a particular expression of your wholeness and not the idea of a fragment? Is
this so, for you?
Q: This is so, this is so.
O: Does this, in any fashion that you deem applicable, work for you as an understanding of your
relationship to this idea that you call an object? To this reflection of yourself that you use in his manner?
You are using yourself, a reflection of a version and a variation of yourself and creating relationship
with it. This is the idea of the utilization of this object; it is as an offspring unto you. Thus, that you see
through your eyes as a concept, or an idea, or an expression, of yourwhole self expressed in a particular
fashion or manner. Thus, then, is the relationship of parent to child, in that the parent sees in the child
the whole parent from another point of view. And the child sees itself thatway in the parent. The object,
thus, is you from another point of view, and that is your relationship to it, as you are Us from another
point of view and We are you, and that is our relationship to ourselves and to each other. Do you
understand this as it translates into your domain of experience?
Q: I do understand, it is very clear and I thank you.
Q: Observer?
O: Is there relationship that wishes to continue?
Q: Observer, may I ask you a question about who you are, where you’re from, and how are you related
to us?
O: I am from within.
Q: Within (?)
O: You are from within; that is our relationship to ourselves and to each other. I am from within you;
you are from within me. Do you understand?
Q: Are you a parallel?
O: Do you understand?
Q: I think I understand. I think that I’m relating...
O: One moment of your time, translation, and clarification requirements. Do you think, or do you
understand?
Q: I understand to a degree.
O: Degree, separation, magnitude, fragmentation.
Q: True, I look at...from what I understand in my reality...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join