It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Entity 'The Observer' channeled

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Dear ATS,

For those into channeling, has anyone ever come across a channeled entity indentifying itself as 'The Observer'?

In a 1996 recording, The Observer comes forth and has dialogue with some folks, look for it at around 1 hour and 23 minutes mark of the video.

vimeo.com...

I find it very interesting and am excited to learn more about The Observer. It happens during a Bashar event, and according to site policy, this thread thus then has to be moved to the hoax board. However the case, lets discuss the contents being discussed in the recording, and ofcourse folks are interested to see if this is all fake, lets discuss how one would go about improvising this.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: cyberjedi

I just listened to this.....wow.

Didn't you get annoyed at the questions those people were asking?

Holy Crap! Had I had an opportunity to communicate with the Observer I would have asked so many other, more important questions. These people are so self involved that they feel that asking questions about their petty bullsh#t actually mattered.

smh...

Great stuff though - Star and Flag good sir!

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

YES. Indeed, it was a very rare opportunity, we could have gotten so much information from it.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
You need to do some research into exactly what the hell you THINK these 'Channelers' are dealing with.

They are NOT ascended masters or what ever you think they are.......

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Then what are they?

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Justso

IMHO research it, thoroughly. then come to your own conclusions.

They are deceivers.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
a reply to: Justso

IMHO research it, thoroughly. then come to your own conclusions.

They are deceivers.

Jacques Vallée came to a similar conclusion later in his career.

More of a control paradigm than extraterrestrial entities.

www.youtube.com...

Here is another great video as well with Terrance McKenna -

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: MagicCow

Jacques Vallée came to a similar conclusion later in his career.

Couldn't agree more, and his research is part of what I was referring to.

They can NOT be trusted. They are known for deception.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Two things -

1. Warn people to turn down their speakers. It is rude not to.

2. Add a summary of the conversation.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
OP, I'm interested to hear what you think this is...

I will confess, and I'm showing my nerd roots here, but all I can think of is this:

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

If you know, which you say you do-why don't you share? That's what we do here-share info. I didn't make the post-just asked what you know. I don't believe my comment warranted a sarcastic answer from you. Play nice.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MagicCow

For anybody to even consider that physical ETs or metaphysical beings are going to interact with we humans and not offer or force corrections to our ridiculous bad behaviors is living in a "Humans First" world.

And, that is exact where most human minds reside. That is the exact problem with any manner of legitimate contact with higher entities.

We are so far off the beaten path toward a higher consciousness that we may be hopelessly lost, unsalvageable.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: VegHead
OP, I'm interested to hear what you think this is...

I will confess, and I'm showing my nerd roots here, but all I can think of is this:

Exactly! The caption could be:

"This human, is your brain, so steeped in your own being that you see nothing superior and don't want to."

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
You need to do some research into exactly what the hell you THINK these 'Channelers' are dealing with.

They are NOT ascended masters or what ever you think they are.......

I completely agree. Channeling is divination of sorts and the "beings" can only be evil spirits who's main job is to deceive and destroy human beings. There are no good ones waiting at the other end of the "channel" waiting to give good news and joy to whomever. It is as black as as the blackest sin.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

I agree.
We have disgusting egos.
We have people among us that hate others for just the color of their skin, their religion, their financial status, their sexuality....Now we're going to accept something that's even more supreme to us? HAHAHA
We are doomed and that's okay. We have done it to ourselves.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Brilliant!! MST3K is my late night addiction since I gave up alcohol and drugs!! Manos the hands of fate!!a reply to: VegHead

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Who ever said i think of them of 'ascended masters', whoever those fellas might be anyway. I dont know who Bashar is, if he is who he says he is, i dont know who The Observer is, or if he represents that which he says he is, nobody knows that for sure. But you seem to know for sure already that its a scam.

Have you heard the way he gave answers to those questions? Its amazing and i like it alot.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

How would you know that? By that statement you have written of every entity/being capable of communicating through channeling.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Well? Then who are they?

And, how would you know? Nobody can verify the identity of these channeled beings

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   
For those interested,

vimeo.com...

In this sessions, at around 26 minutes, Bashar will facilitate for a 'Grey' to communicate. The 'Grey' as in the alien species known as the greys. Again its astonoshing and amazing.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join