It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Stein/Cinton recount losing major momentum with several legal set-backs today

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
TPTB cut their losses and ran.

They are reconfiguring and preparing for the next wave of attacks on us spiritually.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: ketsuko

I guess they must not want everyone learning about their millions of fraudulent voters. It must be a real thing, the President-elect tweeted it right? It's not like he's some thinskinned moron who spews disinformation.

Don't you care that there was massive voter fraud?

Yeah , the deceaased and the illegals that voted Clinton . They feel best let sleeping "dogs" (how appropriate) lie (how appropriate)
edit on 11/28/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Voiceofthemajority

And now there is this....OFFICIAL results for Michigan - changed from unnofficial to offical today. Doesn't that pose more of a roadblock for this recount there?

miboecfr3.nictusa.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Unless Stein wins her lawsuit in Dane County Circuit Court, officials in each of Wisconsin’s 72 counties would decide on their own whether to do their recounts of the 2.98 million statewide votes by machine or by hand, with dozens of counties expected to hand count the paper ballots.

USA Today

Yeah it's a moot point, unless Jill Stein can win her lawsuit in Stalingrad... err Madison, each county has a choice between hand count and electronic count.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

So would Trump...and the recount suggestion started way before...by him if HE lost. Hillary can jump off a bridge...I could care less. But, it started with him...

Both were/are nutz. Just Trump has more of them....and many people are allergic to nuts....Our voter papers should have said at the bottom (*ALLERGY WARNING! This product contains nuts!")

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I wonder if Trump is already getting tired of winning so much?
edit on 28-11-2016 by Voiceofthemajority because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Voiceofthemajority

Lol, never.

He is the Charlie Sheen of politics.

#Winning!!!

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: dantanna

Why isn't Gary Johnson Requesting a Recount ? He had more Votes than Stein , I guess he is not as Greedy as her .

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Stein can't legally call for a recount in PA unless she was within a 0.5% margin of the leading candidate. Even Clinton was well outside that margin.

Secondly, a call for a recount in PA has to be done through a legal procedure, where she has to demonstrate legitimate grounds of voter fraud. That's virtually impossible, notwithstanding the PA voting machines are all electronic, leave no paper trail and none of them are connected to the internet.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Why isn't Gary Johnson Requesting a Recount ? He had more Votes than Stein , I guess he is not as Greedy as her .

Probably because the Green Party and the Libertarians are to the Republicans and Democrats like the miner chariot racing teams were in ancient Rome.

Has anyone ever read about/studied/heard about them? There were basically four teams. Each had a color and was ostensibly an independent, competing team, but really there were only two teams that competed and the other two teams were like minor league teams training teams and drivers for the big two.

So if the big two were the red and blue teams, then the white team was the stalking horse team for red and the green team was the stalkiong horse team for blue. It was nothing to discover that while red and blue drivers always competed and white and green always competed, white would also compete against blue but not always against red if it meant a blue or green driver would gain advantage. It was only if all the blues and greens were out of the way would a white try to take on a red. And the same held true of the other side with greens and blues.

There was no gentleman's agreement for either red or blue. They tried to beat everybody.

So more or less, it's like the libertarians and the greens are farm teams for the Ds and the Rs. They exist only to pretend to provide an alternative. And right now, we're seeing how true that is.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I think this is just the tip of the iceberg...

There's more to be found they want to keep hidden...
edit on 28-11-2016 by Kettu because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   
What a scam.

Will she refund her "gofundme" donations when she and her herd finally realize Hillary conceded????

I think not. Nice golden parachute.

Hag.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

I don't think Gary is in the tank for Hil either.
But favorites aside.. this could make Jill Stein look a
lot like the Ralph Nader of the 2016. HEy, where's the
money? I had to put some new rings in the Corvair.

With the burden of proof comes the jeopardy of discovery.
And I believe historically the DNC registered a lot more
illegal aliens and dead people than others. If there was a
full flush, this whole deal could backfire big time.
illegals

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   

edit on 28-11-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven

originally posted by: Voiceofthemajority

Lol, never.

He is the Charlie Sheen of politics.

#Winning!!!
Better Charlie Sheen than Prince Ahab of Saudi Arabia eh!

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Philly.com says the recount in PA is unlikely....

www.philly.com...

www.philly.com/philly/blogs/real-time/Despite-successful-fundraising-effort-recount-of-Pennsylvania-remains-difficult.html

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: ketsuko

One county all blue reporting more votes than registered voters. Imagine the cheating going on.

Wait, is this correct? Wouldn't the problem be more "registered" voters than vote eligible people living there? Or is there documented instances of a district with a registered population of x reporting a vote tally of x+...? Either way, I don't like it!

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Here is a vid, Fox news.

Has some commentary.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Many Democrats tonight will remain sore losers tomorrow, just as many Republicans tomorrow will remain sore winners tomorrow night. That any supposedly sane adult sitting at his or her computer is surprised by all of this (somehow) doesn't surprise me.
edit on 29-11-2016 by TramperoJuan because: Lorem ipsum is why

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
I think this is just the tip of the iceberg...

There's more to be found they want to keep hidden...

Of course there is....on both sides. Hence trumps tweet.
There was fraud on both sides. There always will and always has been. Until we can enact strict election controls there will always be voter fraud. Is there enough to overthrow the election? No. not even close imo. Some sort of major voter fraud would have had to take place on a massive level to throw those 3 states in clintons favor. The limited controls we do have would have caught a massive voter fraud.

The time to combat this is not now. The country needs a peaceful transition of power. We can all fight this battle for the next election. --voter ID cards etc...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join