It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Stein/Cinton recount losing major momentum with several legal set-backs today

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
In the news today, the Stein/Clinton recount effort has suffered two major set-backs with their last minute attempt to flip the 2016 election (calling it what it is).

First, WI has informed the Green Party that their request for a full recount to be done by hand has been denied. In other words, they're more than happy to take her money and run the ballots back through the same machines they were put through the first time. Mrs. Stein has stated that she plans to sue the state for denying her request.

Second, Stein's recount request in PA was rejected today on the grounds that the recount filing deadline of November 21st has passed. It appears her only option at this point in PA is to initiate litigation and convince a judge to demand the state comply with her request.

WI denies hand recount -- link

PA recount request rejected -- link

So far no word on if donors to the recount effort can expect a refund when this completely collapses here shortly.
edit on 28-11-2016 by Voiceofthemajority because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Voiceofthemajority

Does this mean Stein gets to keep all the unused money?

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Clutching at straws is the expression used in these circumstances, although some say deluded is a better one.

+18 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Oh, well, I guess the Wisconsin election officials must all be Russian infiltrators. Right? Whose with me now!

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Why waste a single penny recounting for someone who won less than 1% of the vote?

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I guess they must not want everyone learning about their millions of fraudulent voters. It must be a real thing, the President-elect tweeted it right? It's not like he's some thinskinned moron who spews disinformation.

Don't you care that there was massive voter fraud?
edit on 2016-11-28 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Ah, the good ole days, when the Dean Scream was what we thought of when someone said "unpresidential."

+25 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

I guess they must not want everyone learning about their millions of fraudulent voters. It must be a real thing, the President-elect tweeted it right? It's not like he's some thinskinned moron who spews disinformation.

I do. All those convicted felons and illegal immigrants and dead people voting should bother anyone. Never mind they all voted for Hillary. One county all blue reporting more votes than registered voters. Imagine the cheating going on.

+30 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

So long as we're only counting states that went for Trump and not states like Virginia or maybe even Cali which has a huge population of illegals, with driver's licenses, after Obama announced they could vote without repercussions ... then nope! I don't care because this isn't a case about voter fraud, or at least, it's only a case of selective voter fraud.

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
It was never about the recount. It was about the money. That's why she keeps raising her donation goal.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
thank god. hopefully klinton and her new bff will just go away. i voted for johnnson, because i knew stine could not be trusted. and this proves she is willing to take a bribe.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a recount would have surfaced a ton of democratic fraud and made Trump's Victory even more solid and convincing.. proving that he overcame even greater obstacles than we imagined.

+13 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I think it is becoming more obvious that Stein is working for Hillary. Her goal was apparently to get some recounts done to give some confidence in the electoral system, but she chose only states that Trump won that might be flipped to give the win to Clinton. Now she missed the deadline in PA and has to get 27,000 voters to sign an affidavit, she is suing. Wouldn't it be easier to just focus on the states she can get a recount in? Or is the whole purpose to help Clinton after all ...

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

I'm sorry, are they recounting California? If not, what does this have to do with Trump?

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
For some reason, I don't think Soros will be requesting a refund.

For the rest of them, there's this one thing that you must assume when you gamble with your own money...

... you just might lose it!!!

There's a sucker born every minute, and this time around the suckers are the desperate left.

I hope no one gets their money back. Carelessness should not be rewarded.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

Nice McGOAT Avatar.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

As of this evening...in Mich, some 80,000 voted and didnt get to vote for President...just everything else...so they are suspicious that the optical counting programs were either flawed or hacked, and they are going ahead having until Dec 18th I believe to re-count...by hand.

We do have a right in every state for recounting. I watched it happen twice in elections I voted in over the years. And Donald woulda did it if he lost...he said he wouldnt accept the count and it wouldve been "rigged".

So...off we go...#1, 2, 3....

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

And Hillary would have gone on and on about how wrong and disgusting it is .. and yet she is doing it.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Does this mean Stein gets to keep all the unused money?

No. The unused money HAS to be returned to the Clinton Foundation from whence it came

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join