It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Stein/Cinton recount losing major momentum with several legal set-backs today

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Oh by the way, last night WI quietly informed Mrs. Stein that the filing fees came in just slightly higher than green party's published estimate of 1.1 mil.... they asking for 3.5 million today by 5pm or the recount is off.
edit on 29-11-2016 by Voiceofthemajority because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Voiceofthemajority
Oh by the way, last night WI quietly informed Mrs. Stein that the filing fees came in just slightly higher than green party's published estimate of 1.1 mil.... they asking for 3.5 million today by 5pm or the recount is off.

I think they should ask 5 times that to pay all of those people that will hand count them, and the people that oversee those people hand counting, and then the investigators that will find all the Illegal votes.

If Stein really believes in her plan, then use that money that everyone donated, for the Democratic process.

Na she'll balk, then take the money and run..........................anyone want to wager a bet?

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth

I think they should ask 5 times that to pay all of those people that will hand count them, and the people that oversee those people hand counting, and then the investigators that will find all the Illegal votes.

If Stein really believes in her plan, then use that money that everyone donated, for the Democratic process.

Na she'll balk, then take the money and run..........................anyone want to wager a bet?

Yeah, tell her the new estimate is $7 million, and we need it by close of business today. They expect to spend 2 weeks counting ballots around the clock.

I think Trump is right: Jill Stein is just scamming Clinton supporters for money. She's planning on only spending a fraction of the money raised, and knows full well this won't make any difference.

GoFundMe: the Nigerian scam of the 2010's.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Voiceofthemajority

Oh, well, I guess the Wisconsin election officials must all be Russian infiltrators. Right?

The election board in WI consisting of 3 Dems and 3 GOP UNANIMOUSLY agreed to do a recount.

They just refused to do it by hand...which would be a huge effort.

The ballots are paper...and then fed into voting machines for tabulation which spits out a result.

On the outlier chance that the FSB was able to hack into the software that is distributed to initialize and program all those tabulation devices..the virus would have included an eraser to delete all tracks and evidence.

So put another way...running the ballots through the device a second time after a hypothetical virus had been spent and deleted itself could yield a true result.

They also will be comparing voters and signatures to the voter rolls during the recount...which should make everyone happy.

Personally I think it is highly unlikely they will get a different result...but I also think Russia is in full on cyber war with the US right now and despite it being really, really unlikely WI will show a statistically significant different return...it is still more likely now more than ever.

IF...IF...the 2% chance occurs where they get a dramatically different return in WI due to a recount..then NSA and DOJ come in and scrutinize the tabulation machines, PC's and Smart Cards used to initialize them. Recounts would not be necessary in PA or MI at that point. Once the voting machines are proved to have been hacked in one state...the electoral college and congress decide how to vote...They don't need to officially flip the vote, they just need to give the electoral college a reason to be "faithless" electors.

Do I think WI will show anything different? Probably not...but I am interested in why Donald Trump and his supporters are so vehemently opposed to a bi-partisan panel of GOP and Dems auditing the vote to make sure their was no fraud like Trump himself has regularly claimed.

edit on 29-11-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post=21583504]

First, WI has informed the Green Party that their request for a full recount to be done by hand has been denied. In other words, they're more than happy to take her money and run the ballots back through the same machines they were put through the first time. Mrs. Stein has stated that she plans to sue the state for denying her request.

DONALD TRUMP ON ELECTION DAY
.@realDonaldTrump: “There’s something really nice about the old paper ballot system…You don’t worry about hacking.” #ElectionDay

1:22 PM - 8 Nov 2016

1,022 1,022 Retweets

2,786 2,786 likes

Wow...A couple million of his supporters liked that statement...not so much now...strange...

edit on 29-11-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: ketsuko

I guess they must not want everyone learning about their millions of fraudulent voters. It must be a real thing, the President-elect tweeted it right? It's not like he's some thinskinned moron who spews disinformation.

Don't you care that there was massive voter fraud?

There is absolutely zero proof of that Ante.

Even the Clinton folks say there is NO evidence of voter fraud.

Why would you believe such nonsense?

Seriously.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   

I'd actually like to see a recount.

It will be great fun watching Trump win again.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

I guess they must not want everyone learning about their millions of fraudulent voters. It must be a real thing, the President-elect tweeted it right? It's not like he's some thinskinned moron who spews disinformation.

Harvard study just completed, the journal containing it hasn't even come out yet. Here's the abstract:

Abstract

In spite of substantial public controversy, very little reliable data exists concerning the frequency with which non-citizen immigrants participate in United States elections. Although such participation is a violation of election laws in most parts of the United States, enforcement depends principally on disclosure of citizenship status at the time of voter registration. This study examines participation rates by non-citizens using a nationally representative sample that includes non-citizen immigrants. We find that some non-citizens participate in U.S. elections, and that this participation has been large enough to change meaningful election outcomes including Electoral College votes, and Congressional elections. Non-citizen votes likely gave Senate Democrats the pivotal 60th vote needed to overcome filibusters in order to pass health care reform and other Obama administration priorities in the 111th Congress.

Source

Harte

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter

I'd actually like to see a recount.

It will be great fun watching Trump win again.

Trump will maintain his win. But the country will remember what the Democrats have put us through and its unlikely they will win in 2020. All the beatings and violence videos will come in handy for the Repubs in the 2020 election tv spots along with the wikileaks reveal of Bernie steal, and the corruption by both heads of the Dems (Wasserman and Brasille), etc. Dems don't stand a chance in 2020 or in the recount.
edit on 29-11-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter

There is absolutely zero proof of that Ante.

Even the Clinton folks say there is NO evidence of voter fraud.

Why would you believe such nonsense?

Seriously.

Of course they would say that..... because they were the ones doing it..... see how that goes? But she still got behind Stein for whatever reason even though she knows she already conceded..... she probably believes that if they delay things long enough it will screw up Trump's electoral win. She would probably do it just out of spite.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Just before she paid the $3.5 million, the price rose to $3.9 million!

Under state law, Stein is responsible for covering the costs of the recount. The commission initially estimated the recount would cost her $3.5 million but on Tuesday revised the cost estimate to $3.9 million. The commission required Stein to pay $3.5 million Tuesday and said she would have to cover any additional costs.

Stein has raised $6.4 million online since last week to cover recounts in Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. She griped about Wisconsin's costs being exorbitant but paid the money with five minutes to spare Tuesday. That payment cleared the way for the recount to begin Thursday."

Source: www.foxnews.com...

The above article says that some will be hand re-counted, and some will be machine re-counted. Why is that?

-cwm
edit on Wed Nov 30 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: EX tags added....IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   
STEIN's PENNSYLVANIA RECOUNT UPDATE

HARRISBURG — The Green Party-backed push for a recount of Pennsylvania’s presidential election results will get its day in court.

Commonwealth Court has scheduled a hearing for 10 a.m. Monday, December 5th, in Harrisburg to consider the recount effort pushed by former Green Party presidential candidate Jill Stein, according to a court order Tuesday, November 29th.

Ms. Stein’s campaign helped coordinate a legal challenge this week seeking the statewide recount, contending the Nov. 8 election was ILLEGAL and its results inaccurate.

Source: www.post-gazette.com...

It takes a lot of guts and desperation to tell Pennsylvania that their state's November 8th election was ILLEGAL. That's way over the top, isn't it?
edit on Wed Nov 30 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: EX tags added....IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I am sure she will get her day in court, or at least her lawyers, or Hillary lawyers, who knows, but I am sure Pennsylvania will do out of following procedures, I expect nothing coming our of that court day.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 01:59 AM
link   

George Soros must be REALLY upset right now.

The good thing, is that a lot of the current super villains are super old, and will be dying soon.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
STEIN's PENNSYLVANIA RECOUNT UPDATE

""HARRISBURG — The Green Party-backed push for a recount of Pennsylvania’s presidential election results will get its day in court.

Commonwealth Court has scheduled a hearing for 10 a.m. Monday, December 5th, in Harrisburg to consider the recount effort pushed by former Green Party presidential candidate Jill Stein, according to a court order Tuesday, November 29th.

Ms. Stein’s campaign helped coordinate a legal challenge this week seeking the statewide recount, contending the Nov. 8 election was ILLEGAL and its results inaccurate.""

Source: www.post-gazette.com...

It takes a lot of guts and desperation to tell Pennsylvania that their state's November 8th election was ILLEGAL. That's way over the top, isn't it?

Nice job. Even in the wildly unlikely scenario that the courts agree something was wrong, that's only about a week before the Electoral College meets. A hand recount is out of the question.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I live in PA and heard the court date last night on the 11 PM news. I had to laugh because I am sure the judge will tell them "Nothing to do here, move along".

PA is one of the most notorious states for having convoluted laws and challenging them is even more convoluted. They are also a state that follows the letter of the law, I mean really follows it. In the past week there have been 5 officials arrested and or fined for various indiscretions while they are/have held office.

The recount in the voting machines in PA basically is just a retabulation of existing results since there is no paper trail. The paper ballot recount would be similar, retabulation of totals already reported.

Now the messed up part is Allegheny County/Pittsburgh(solid Democratic) won't certify their votes till Dec. 12.

But as someone else posted, it will be nice seeing Trump win again in PA.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I don't get what everyone is up in arms about. Lets sum this up.

A liberal, Clinton supporter scammed a bunch of citizens out of their hard-earned money while using those donations to launder the larger DNC/Soros contributions which have not been disclosed (who donated what...could have been RUSSIANS!!!!)

Then she took the money which was intended for a single purpose, screwed it up, is going to keep the money for "future BS reasons" and will eventually disappear into the woodwork.

Years from now (about four), you will see this b!@#$ running for "THE FIRST WOMAN PRESIDENT" on the DNC team. I'll bet you that was her agreement. But maybe you won't since the left has no honor, respect or commitment to the truth.
edit on 12/1/2016 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: digitalt

More details about the status in PA here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Some recounts are being done in individual districts where more than 3 people filed affidavits.
So far one is completed - Lehigh County. There were 4 absentee ballots added - 3 for Clinton and 1 for Toomey. (there were 160,998 voters in this county)

A judge blocked precinct recounts in Montgomery County.

In some of the districts the official count has been certified, so it is too late, unless people try to file a claim in court with a good reason to demand recounts.
Berks County is one of those.
Centre County also certified results, so they can not be recounted without a court order.

Allegheny County is going to be recounting 52 of its 1,322 precincts in response to affidavits.

I have not seen updates on Philadelphia or Bucks, where there are also supposedly some districts with affidavits submitted.

The court case coming Monday is the only way she could get a statewide recount.
That is a hard sell since many districts have certified their results.

edit on 12/1/16 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/1/16 by BlueAjah because: pelling

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join