It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prez-elect Donald J. Trump Says There Was SERIOUS VOTER FRAUD in VA NH and CA.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Yep, the highest density areas area more likely to not hate illegal immigrants just because they exist.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

Or - more illegals were voting.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Of course Trump claims fraud even though he won. He simply can't accept that he didn't get the popular vote as well. That's the kind of petty simpleton we've chosen to vote in for the next four years.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: usernameconspiracy

It's true he likely didn't win the popular vote of those who voted. On the other hand he likely did win the vote of US citizens

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
This idiot just doesn't know when to keep his trap shut does he? Let's see his evidence or is he just going to run his trap like usual.

Of course there's no evidence. Our weak federal & state voter registration/election laws have made it so there are no red flags, in many states, if people exploit them and fraudulently register to vote and vote.

No doubt many that will demand to see evidence of alleged voter fraud are also people who supported the legislation created to eliminate all the red flags and, therefore, all the evidence.

edit on 28-11-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Here’s how someone could easily register to vote fraudulently and then cast a vote fraudulently, in California, without raising any red flags in the system:

First the person would register to vote by mail — without providing any ID AND without providing a DL#, ID#, and SS#. California allows this:

Voter Registration – State ID Requirement (See also Chapter 1) SB 1016 (signed into law in October 2005 and effective January 1, 2006) amends California Elections Code section 2150(7) to conform California’s voter registration requirements to the requirements of HAVA. Now, under both federal law and state law, voters must provide their driver’s license number if they have a valid and current driver’s license or the number provided on a California state identification card issued by the Department of Motor Vehicles. If they do not, they are required to provide the last four digits of their social security number. If they do not have a driver’s license number, state identification number or social security number, the state will assign them a unique number, which will be their identifier for purposes of voter registration.

Link

There is no extra process in place to verify registrants who do not provide any of those numbers.

Next, the person will receive a ‘Voter Notification Card’ in the mail, to confirm they are registered:

Verifying voter registration status
After a person registers or re-registers to vote, the county election office sends a “Voter Notification” card in the mail to verify that the registration form has been received and processed.

Link

Lastly, they go vote...AND...although they will be required to show an acceptable form of ID -- since they did not show ID to register to vote -- an acceptable ID, in California includes a ‘Voter Notification Card:'

Satisfactory Proof of Identity

Title 2, California Code of Regulations, Section 20107(d)(2) lists “Other Documents” that satisfy the proof of identity requirement. These other documents will be sufficient if the document includes the name and address of the individual presenting it, and is dated since the date of the last general election, unless the document is intended to be of a permanent nature such as a pardon or discharge.

Other documents include a:

G. voter notification card issued by a governmental agency;

Link

Easy peasy lemon squeezy...and never was such a voter verified, at all.

Not a single red flag would be raised and there would be no ‘evidence,’ at all.

edit on 28-11-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
The Mainstream Media is all for the STEIN/CLINTON recount efforts, but call Trump's accusations of FRAUD, baseless and ridiculous.

You'd think that after inadvertently helping to propel Donald Trump to victory on November 8th, the MSM would be embarrassed and humbled. Perhaps they don't know that those two traits exist within humans, because they're not human.
edit on 11/28/2016 by carewemust because: spelling

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Yeah except one thing. There is no proof of this fraud. Maybe if I had evidence in front of me I could see it. Do I believe they do indeed do voter fraud. Hell yes I do. But until there is proof. words words words.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Yeah except one thing. There is no proof of this fraud. Maybe if I had evidence in front of me I could see it. Do I believe they do indeed do voter fraud. Hell yes I do. But until there is proof. words words words.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev

It's true he likely didn't win the popular vote of those who voted. On the other hand he likely did win the vote of US citizens

14% (or even 25%) of illegals registering to vote (BTW, that study has been debunked but I'll run with it for the moment) is far smaller than the number needed for a Clinton win or a Trump win.

So let's say that the ones who got here decided to "game the system" and vote.
* Homeland Security says that there's around 11 million of them.
* Not all of those are adults - as many as 4 million are children
* * (which leaves you with less than 9 million presumed adult illegal immigrants)
* they would have to be registered months in advance, by the way.
* some states make it difficult for even native-born Americans to vote

So if every one of those ran out and voted for Clinton - that's less than 1.2 million votes.

Clinton's margin (in case you haven't looked it up in the last 8 hours) is 2,235,663 votes.

Take away 1.2 million, she still wins.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The Mainstream Media is all for the STEIN/CLINTON recount efforts, but call Trump's accusations of FRAUD, baseless and ridiculous.

Possibly because Stein's running on actual data from a number of research institutes. She's "shown her work" for critique.

Trump hasn't shown any statistical analysis to back up his claim. He's just doing a 'counter-punch" - if you read his books (THE ART OF THE DEAL and THE ART OF THE COMEBACK) you'll see that this is his constant strategy - wear them down with counter-claims (but don't waste time and effort proving the merit of your claim

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Did you count felons and dead people voting? They would have already been registered at one time.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   

But, the smaller Clinton's final margin of victory in the Popular Vote, the more "legitimate" Trump's presidency appears.

In the real-world however, Clinton's ultimate lead in popular votes won't matter when it comes to passing legislation, because Republicans have WH/House/Senate.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

originally posted by: jellyrev

14% (or even 25%) of illegals registering to vote (BTW, that study has been debunked but I'll run with it for the moment) is far smaller than the number needed for a Clinton win or a Trump win.

So let's say that the ones who got here decided to "game the system" and vote.
* Homeland Security says that there's around 11 million of them.
* Not all of those are adults - as many as 4 million are children
* * (which leaves you with less than 9 million presumed adult illegal immigrants)
* they would have to be registered months in advance, by the way.
* some states make it difficult for even native-born Americans to vote

So if every one of those ran out and voted for Clinton - that's less than 1.2 million votes.

Clinton's margin (in case you haven't looked it up in the last 8 hours) is 2,235,663 votes.

Take away 1.2 million, she still wins.

Umm, 11 million minus 4 million does not equal 9 million. It equals 7 million. Just basic math.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   

If Jill STEIN is using actual data to infer that FRAUD occurred in WI-MI-PA, why are these states giving her such a hard time? Soros and Clinton threw enough money her way, didn't they?

It's strange that you don't hear or see Hillary's name mentioned much, in regards to these re-count efforts, even though she's supposed to be partnering with Stein.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join