It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prez-elect Donald J. Trump Says There Was SERIOUS VOTER FRAUD in VA NH and CA.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: BlueAjah

So Trump crying fraud and asking for a recount is fine but Jill Stein doing the same thing is not okay?

That there is Trump supporter logic.

Donald Trump has NOT YET filed for a recount in any state. But he's thinking about asking his attorney's to do so. He is focusing on getting his cabinet built before January 20th.

Personally, I'd love to see a thoroughly detailed analysis/investigation into enough BLUE and RED states, in order to determine if FRAUD was widespread, and which party had the most of it.

If what we see in large cities is any indication, Democrat Fraud will far outstrip Republican fraud in the examined states. At that point a committee of Repubs/Dems can be appointed and assigned to methodically examine the accuracy and legitimacy of the votes in all 50 states. Measures can be implemented to ensure that 2020 is the "cleanest" election in the last 75 years or so.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
So Trump crying fraud and asking for a recount is fine but Jill Stein doing the same thing is not okay?

That there is Trump supporter logic.

So Jill/Hill crying for a recount is fine but Trump doing the same thing is not okay?

That there is the Left's twisted logic.

"I can be a whiny little baby but when you try imitate me just to prove a point I'll tell you how sad it is"
Too easy mate.

originally posted by: Byrd
Actually, we don't know that he has billions of dollars. Remember, he said he would release his tax forms - and then didn't. For all we know, the money he's gotten from the campaign is helping him out of bankruptcy.

Would it really help if you convince yourself he's not a billionaire?

At this point you guys are best described as sore losers. The funny thing is that you're actually trying to paint reality as if Trump is the crybaby and you are all strong beacons of example of fine temperament.
edit on 28-11-2016 by 1337Kph because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Satire:

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I honestly think Donald should just take a step back from this one. They recount won't matter in the end. He will still be President. You have to let your political enemies squirm before they fall. (or it isn't humane)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu
He can sue if he wants to, I guess. Follow the Soros/Stein model. Maybe Johnson would jump on board.

lol ...THIS would be hilarious. Johnson comes out of nowhere asking for funds to initiate recounts in VA, CA & NH

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: standstrongtogether

In all seriousness I have to agree. I think the complete silence was working well, I was almost convinced he wasn't even paying attention until today. I love the guy but someone needs to take away his twitter account.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Voiceofthemajority

yeah no kidding. Sometimes you just have to know when to stay quiet and not say anything. I mean I voted for him and I still believe he will push a lot of the same agendas I believe in. It's just the fact that he doesn't know when to zip it. But to each there own. I won't pay attention to when he does this. nor will I pay any heed to the other side. I'm at deaf ears. Guess it's good I can still read. ;D

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

The most interesting thing about California is that the northern part of the state is mostly Republican but as you can see the southern part and where most of the illegals are concentrated are Democrat.

That alone tells a big story.

The northern rural part maybe. The populous bay area is decidedly democrat. You can pretty much guarantee that populated and educated areas will always vote dem.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Someday you guys are going to choke on the fake news you guys feed trump and each other

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

originally posted by: marg6043

The most interesting thing about California is that the northern part of the state is mostly Republican but as you can see the southern part and where most of the illegals are concentrated are Democrat.

That alone tells a big story.

The northern rural part maybe. The populous bay area is decidedly democrat. You can pretty much guarantee that populated and educated areas will always vote dem.

Populated does not equal educated.
That is a very elitist comment to make.

If anything unemployment is higher in populated areas, so more people are living off the government.

edit on 11/28/16 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: ANNED
I know there is voter fraud issues in LA and San Fransisco.
That is how the democrats keep control of the state.
3/4 of the state votes republician and only small area votes democrat
Plus they have primary voting laws that freeze out republicians from state and federal offices.

This last election we had two democrats running for Senate because the Republican candidates were froze out in the primary's.
and the primaries are open ballot where anyone can vote for any party.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Shows democrat growth across the state.
California is now a solidly blue state.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Wikipedia???

You might want to look at the actual election.

California results map

Also note that Clinton won only 62% of the state.
So - the entire state is not Democrat.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff

originally posted by: buster2010
This idiot just doesn't know when to keep his trap shut does he? Let's see his evidence or is he just going to run his trap like usual.

His presidency will be everything BUT boring!

Yeah nightmares can be a blast.

Did you call out Jill Stein and Hillary before you called out Trump?
Is your problem that Trump is 3rd to the recount party or is it just that because Trumps a straight white man so needs to check his priviledge and give the ladies a chance?

As far as I know other than the result being close there is no need for a recount anywhere Trump won, they even claaimed one of the states Trump won had been electronically hacked when they exclusively use paper ballots!!!

So do Jill and Hill need to shut their traps as well or is it OK for them to make accusations without evidence cause, you know, theyre not Trump?

Who was the idiot that cried if I don't win then it's rigged?

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Who was the idiot that cried if I don't win then it's rigged?

According to current evidence he would have been correct
Id call that rather impressive and prophetic as opposed to idiotic

edit on 28/11/2016 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueMule

Someday you guys are going to choke on the fake news you guys feed trump and each other

You do realise that ATS is one of those "fake news" sites?

It always amazes me when people who frequent this site drink the MSM coolaide

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: standstrongtogether

There is evidence of Democrat fraud - mostly in voter registration.

I think that Trump had other things to concentrate on first, such as his cabinet, but he did say that election reform was one of his goals after election.
It had not been a priority, since he won, but I have no doubts he would have eventually addressed it.

But since Clinton is now forcing the issue, I think that he has every right to speak out now against the Democrat voter fraud.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Who was the idiot who said:
Not Accepting Election Results Was "Direct Threat To Democracy"
and
Not Accepting Election Results Was "Horrifying"
and
that someone who would not commit to honoring the results of November’s election is “undermining the pillar of our democracy.”

The same one who is now not accepting the results and joining in on recount efforts.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   

If he actually produces actionable evidence to back up his yuge claim and then acts on it with due process I'm sure we all will know about it.

He should do that sooner rather than later, otherwise the recount process will unhinge him over time. Because, y'know, he's weak.

edit on 677Monday000000America/ChicagoNov000000MondayAmerica/Chicago by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   

When a recount is started people on the ballet are allowed to have observers. So when a recount is started Clinton staff would be there even if they did not ask for the recount, Trump, Johnson, and any other person on the presidential ballet could have observers as well.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Compare these two maps:

Sanctuary City map

3-D detailed map of results

See a trend there?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join