It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

He Was Up Tweeting at 3am Again....

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
Where'd you get that from?

I never said that.

Why are you so adamant on insisting he's a failure before he even took office? For a person who is above the media's BS as you claim (you did, I remember), surely you don't judge that based on his past remarks? On the media's narrative of him being a sexist racist homophobic rapist? Celebrity tweets? CNN said so?

You bunch are clinging to pretty much anything that would be considered even slightly negative. Don't you want a functioning president? Were you truly satisfied with Obama?

You're obviously not going to support him no matter what he does. Why do it to yourself? Isn't life grand without forcing yourself to hate something?

I honestly don't get it.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
And now I'm an anime woman.. and look at all the haters.

They can't stand a strong proud anime woman challenging the liberal political correctness, I can tell you that much.

They would never expect an anime woman to do this.. I shatter all their false propaganda stereotypes of anime women.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

edit on 24-11-2016 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1337Kph

originally posted by: Annee
Where'd you get that from?

I never said that.

Why are you so adamant on insisting he's a failure before he even took office? For a person who is above the media's BS as you claim (you did, I remember), surely you don't judge that based on his past remarks? On the media's narrative of him being a sexist racist homophobic rapist? Celebrity tweets? CNN said so?

You bunch are clinging to pretty much anything that would be considered even slightly negative. Don't you want a functioning president? Were you truly satisfied with Obama?

You're obviously not going to support him no matter what he does. Why do it to yourself? Isn't life grand without forcing yourself to hate something?

I honestly don't get it.

Annee I'd be interested in your response to these questions too.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
To be honest, the people arguing with redra sound more whiny than him/her original post.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
In all honesty, we are having a mostly civil discussion here. The arguments are the opinions being discussed.

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join