It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

He Was Up Tweeting at 3am Again....

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
This is truly awesome. I truly like coming into these threads and reading the whining and bitching and moaning. He is not in office yet and STILL he is the only person any of you or the media talks about.

It is even better because most of you said he had no chance in hell and now it is here and you have no idea how to handle yourselves except to act like 3rd graders and say he is 'a big dummy-pants' basically.

Cannot wait for the threads a year into his term.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
This is truly awesome. I truly like coming into these threads and reading the whining and bitching and moaning. He is not in office yet and STILL he is the only person any of you or the media talks about.

Neither Trump or ATS is my life.

However, as you say, "coming to these threads", talking about Trump, freedom of the press, and how he is trying to control it - - - is what ATS is all about.

It wouldn't matter who was President Elect - - that's who the media would be talking about.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: matafuchs

Neither Trump or ATS is my life.

However, as you say, "coming to these threads", talking about Trump, freedom of the press, and how he is trying to control it - - - is what ATS is all about.

It wouldn't matter who was President Elect - - that's who the media would be talking about.

...and the press is free. There is no problem. However, they have misused their platform to the extent only a minority of people trust what they say. Every issue they have is of their own making and if they now have limited access to the President, they only have themselves to blame. They went all in with bias and propaganda to try and win the election for Hillary Clinton and they lost. The fact they are crying about it now just makes them look even worse.
edit on 22/11/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: reldra

POTUS addiction to twitter is a National Security issue. And it makes him look weak and extremely short-sighted. How are they allowing this? Freaking BOZO

If civilian Trump publishing his opinions is a national security issue? What is it called when the sitting Sec. of State, is forwarding and printing actual national security and leaving it exposed to leak and hack?

Hmmm?

Also, would you consider it less of a national security issue having a president who on record has accepted millions upon millions of dollars from failed and propped up regimes? The same regimes that Hill and Bill propped up or failed in their wake of the past twenty years of actually making policy? No? Not real stuff to you? Not enough to bank on yet because it's not Twitter opinions?

Ok then, commence back to your word view. I won't take up anymore of your time

(post by Golodo removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Golodo
The dude is the hardest worker in the game, another reason the have not liberals can't identify with him.

Seriously, you don't know anything about Trump.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TheCaviller

Your point is moot - just because other members of government have done worse doesn't mean Trump's frequent "tweets" are of no concern. If you think this is Presidential or respectable I question your reasoning behind it (and if you are a staunch Trump supporter I highly doubt you can formulate a well-thought out logical reason as to why it is Presidential, since I have seen exactly 0 Trump supporters use reason or logic in defending his childish antics).

Also, I didn't bring up Sec. of State, you did. I have always said Clinton's actions put the country at risk. In other words, you have wasted time typing up a several paragraph straw man argument, since I already believe Clinton was guilty as hell.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Being criticized comes with being the President, it's part of the territory. Every prez has had the press be critical and be insulting of them to one degree or another, but most focus on the positive and shrug it off.

Just another reason Trump doesn't have what it takes to lead us, he perceives anything aside from praise as being biased or unfair. And he is further antagonizing the press by whining, so he is feeding into that loop. From some of the things he has said, I'm actually worried about freedom of the press.

edit on 11/22/2016 by vlawde because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: TheCaviller

Your point is moot - just because other members of government have done worse doesn't mean Trump's frequent "tweets" are of no concern. If you think this is Presidential or respectable I question your reasoning behind it (and if you are a staunch Trump supporter I highly doubt you can formulate a well-thought out logical reason as to why it is Presidential, since I have seen exactly 0 Trump supporters use reason or logic in defending his childish antics).

Also, I didn't bring up Sec. of State, you did. I have always said Clinton's actions put the country at risk. In other words, you have wasted time typing up a several paragraph straw man argument, since I already believe Clinton was guilty as hell.

So then it looks like your point is not just moot but totally irrelevant. If you claim to see a spade for what it is yet still come on here to lambast a civilian who has not yet taken office and carry on about "presidential" than we aren't just dealing with you not knowing what you are talking about, but you came to repost the same line the headline reported. So my question is why?

I'm not all in on Trump by any stretch. I'm simply pragmatic like the rest of the people who get starred in these threads. We most certainly and documentably got the better of the two candidates. So to whine and cry and bemoan everything coming from Trump before he even makes any policy, isn't just sour grapes. It's bad judgement and even worse self control.

Two hallmarks of the modern left.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

The dude is the hardest worker in the game, another reason the have not liberals can't identify with him.

Please enlighten us. If you could refrain from copy pasting headlines from HuffPo over the past two years as your reasoning....that would be great

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Tweeting was 'cool' for the former POTUS even when talking about something as important as the Iran deal.

www.politico.com...

So, tell me what is wrong with Twitter?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
He sounds like a guy on the receiving end of a slanderous smear campaign based on lies.

Right and instead of taking it in stride and carrying the responsibilities of one of the highest offices in the land he throws insults like we're just all still in the schoolyard and it's permissable.

He would garner so mcuh more support if he'd stop these tweets. Let the public speak and defend you Trump. They will do it so much better. Millions of voices cannot be silenced or slandered so easily.

The more he defends himself the less he's relying on democracy and the free press. That's exactly playing into the hands of his opposition.

He showed these same personality or impulse flaws in the campaign. It's one of the many reasons large numbers of us didn't vote for him.
edit on 11/22/2016 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheCaviller

Please enlighten us. If you could refrain from copy pasting headlines from HuffPo over the past two years as your reasoning....that would be great

Huffpo is like a bulletin board.

They post articles from contributing authors. I research each author.

Do you research the authors of the articles you think are worth posting?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: jonnywhite

originally posted by: Ohanka
He sounds like a guy on the receiving end of a slanderous smear campaign based on lies.

Right and instead of taking it in stride and carrying the responsibilities of one of the highest offices in the land he throws insults like we're just all still in the schoolyard and it's permissable.

He would garner so mcuh more support if he'd stop these tweets. Let the public speak and defend you Trump. They will do it so much better. Millions of voices cannot be silenced or slandered so easily.

The more he defends himself the less he's relying on democracy and the free press. That's exactly playing into the hands of his opposition.

How do you figure? What people are you referring to? The open minded types on these political forums with all the information they need, cant see a tree through the forest. They are still prattling on about Naziism and loss of liberty. If one still thinks their freedoms are more in danger under a president Trump than Hillary...I really am afraid there is just nothing to do for you son. The info is there and its either ignored or misrepresented by the media that Donnie takes it to.

I don't blame him one iota for taking the issues public and making people at least think. I do have faith that for every person plugging their ears and closing their eyes while opening their fat mouth, there are five who are just sick of the corruption and lies of the main stream media.

And when confronted with reality the birds' songs change from "end of the world" to "he's not presidential and this is below the office."

Again, which people is it that will defend him? What truth is it that will stick and rise? If it weren't for the big F-U from the voters, this would all be Hillary's narrative, and you think for a moment she'd fire her twenty man twitter team from savaging Donald for the rest of his life? No chance.

At least he's doing something with his Twitter account besides begging for money three times a day. You can call it whining or crying. Truth seekers see it for what it is. Establishing fact.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheCaviller

Huffpo is like a bulletin board.

They post articles from contributing authors. I research each author.

Do you research the authors of the articles you think are worth posting?

Let us know when the reality kicks in that you just unwittingly proved my point. Until then, get a dictionary...open up to research...and learn what it means. RE-search....RE....search....as in again and again. over and over until the facts start to overtake the opinions.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

are you worried about the press not having access to him? Because he has been the most historically-open-to-press candidate we have ever seen. Putting himself in position to be asked anything and everything, which is exactly the opposite we saw from the other candidate. Refusing to have press conferences, refusing to appear without scripted questions.

So, correct me If I'm not following your lock-tight logic, but are you suggesting he will go from unfashionably open, to totalitarian closed all of a sudden? Do I have that right?

Also, what levers would the incoming potus pull with media that have not already been pulled throughout O's terms? If, say, Trump were to golf as much as "I will not rest," Obama - one full year of his eight spent on the golf course
- That is unprecedented time wasting folks. How might you think the media would cover that?

Tell me another job you can hold where 16% of your clock-time is spent playing a game. At best this is just terrible publicity - were it actually being publicized/criticized, but more likely just more lazy stuff from a failed president. If one can justify those numbers or that amount of time in any case, than one is a direct example of what happens to the human mind after too much indoctrination. A weak mind eventually gives in.

I am a result of the militant left. I am a result of the corrupt media and broken press. If you cannot see there is at least a possibility of Trump being a net positive for the country, I am genuinely interested to know what possible positives you saw coming from HillBilly back in launch control.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
[url=http://money.cnn.com/2016/11/22/media/trump-new-york-

He just sounds so whiny. And cranky. Maybe he needs afternoon naps if he is going to be on Twitter at 3am all the time.

You're just jealous that the DOW has spiked since the day Mr. Trump was elected.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Miracula2

Facts like these are not permissible. Please refrain from using logic or any type of measurable data to try to prove your crazy Tump love, don't you know that everything will burn and be destroyed?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
OMG Guys, he was up at 3am. I mean...3AM! guys....cmon....3am.

LMAO who cares if he was up at 3am? I bet if he was caught taking a nap at 12pm people would be outraged about him sleeping at 12pm.

I swear, people are just trying to find every little thing to complain about...so what if it was 3am..4am..6am whatever AM? Why is that such a big issue for people?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
There is all kinds of stupidity displayed in this thread. Just wow!

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join