It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

He Was Up Tweeting at 3am Again....

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

@OP: "He just sounds so whiny. And cranky. Maybe he needs afternoon naps if he is going to be on Twitter at 3am all the time."

You're a sore loser, thread finished.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
It's everyone's job to curtail any sort of bias/state run media.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Benjamin Franklin slept only four hours per night. Some highly motivated people don't need the normal seven to eight hours. So, Donald Trump's work day probably begins around three or four, while yours starts at eight or nine o'clock.

I like the fact that he keeps in touch real time with the American people via Twitter. I think he is a president for The People, and we are going to just have to get used to his style. I'm lovin' it personally.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TNMockingbird
a reply to: reldra

So the president elect suffers insomnia also and here I thought he and I had nothing in common.

Common ground.

He doesn't suffer from insomnia, but as a rule he only sleeps 4 hours a night. Supposedly he goes to bed pretty early too, maybe 9 or 10. I've been trying to figure out his sleep schedule, I think he sleeps from around 10pm-2 am, then he goes on Twitter and enters stream-of-consciousness mode for a couple hours while waiting for his staff to wake up.

The part I find interesting though, is that he justifies his sleep schedule by saying, if he only sleeps 4 hours a night, it means he can work for 16-20 hours a day. How can an 8 hour sleeper keep up with that? They can only work for 16 hours a day max. This in turn makes him more productive. It seems to me though, that it just gives him extra time to be an internet troll rather than do anything worthwhile.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Danowski

@OP: "He just sounds so whiny. And cranky. Maybe he needs afternoon naps if he is going to be on Twitter at 3am all the time."

There's no sore loser about it.

He's incredibly thin skinned, And sounds whiny.

That's just fact.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Great news.
I'd just keep cancelling them and revoking their access every time they lied or refused terms. The NYT fully deserve it.
Hopefully we'll see the press pool made up of independent journalists.

The press has to have some ability to push back. If the state dictates terms of interviews to journalists, you no longer have a free press.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Three people with knowledge of Mr. Trump’s initial decision to cancel the meeting said that Reince Priebus, the incoming White House chief of staff, had been among those urging the president-elect to cancel it, because he would face questions he might not be prepared to answer. It was Mr. Priebus who relayed to Mr. Trump, erroneously, that The Times had changed the conditions of the meeting, believing it would result in a cancellation, these people said. A spokesman for Mr. Trump declined to comment on Mr. Priebus’s role.

mobile.nytimes.com...

If this is true, Trump is angry at the wrong target.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheCaviller
Tell me another job you can hold where 16% of your clock-time is spent playing a game.

The work I do requires 16%, or even more of your time spent playing games.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Honestly he says he doesnt drink but I call BS........I bet you that guy is up almost every night drinking too many coctails tweeting out crap....

hes literally bi-polar on his tweets sometimes.......

Dudes got issues

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Squirlli
Trump being on Twitter at 3am is what is bothering you?
Trump being a big meanie poopy head to the media is what ruffles your feathers?

Not the thousands of people being exposed for buying and selling children of all ages to be used and tortured sexually ON twitter?
Not the fact that the media is NOT covering any of this at all?

And I'm told my priorities are screwed up.

Exactly ...These liberals are so butt hurt they want to destroy everything just like little children stamping their feet when not getting their own way....

The real issues do not matter, all that matters is their precious feelings.... the OP has a very unhealthy obsession with trump and is looking from this end a little unhinged....

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: damwel
Is that our President? Doing coc aine all night staying up tweeting. Must be sniffling all day today. He doesn't fool me for a minute. I can spot it a mile away.

Not until January! Before then the world could blow up! Obama was supposed to be the last president! I am still waiting until the last second to think not!

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

CNN

Apparently a separate meeting was planned between Trump and NY Times executives. Trump decided to cancel the meeting after
some unspecified terms and conditions were changed.

President-elect Donald Trump backed out of a meeting he had called with The New York Times on Tuesday, saying on Twitter that the "terms and conditions" were changed at the last minute."Not nice," Trump said in an early morning tweet. He called the newspaper "failing," a favorite insult.

In a second tweet minutes later, the president-elect said: "Perhaps a new meeting will be set up with the @nytimes. In the meantime they continue to cover me inaccurately and with a nasty tone!"

He just sounds so whiny. And cranky. Maybe he needs afternoon naps if he is going to be on Twitter at 3am all the time.

Maybe you need to quit busting his balls and let him have his try at the Presidency before you micromanage every tweet and comment he makes. You are so hypercritical. Quit being so hateful and intolerant and sexist. It's not appealing.
edit on 22-11-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: UKTruth
Great news.
I'd just keep cancelling them and revoking their access every time they lied or refused terms. The NYT fully deserve it.
Hopefully we'll see the press pool made up of independent journalists.

The press has to have some ability to push back. If the state dictates terms of interviews to journalists, you no longer have a free press.

You're kidding, right?! Your free press disappeared years ago when they folded the journalists in groups within the media with advertising. You will never see stories critical of the biggest advertisers like pharmaceuticals. You have a free press in smaller media outlets like Infowars, and other similar setups. Another indication of a corrupted press is that they were told to sell Hillary at all costs. They knew she was down in the polls and trouble was brewing, but they could not tell YOU the truth of that. Newsweek released a special issue days before the election that had her as President on the cover. How's that for pushing someone through print media?

Proof

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Dbl post

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

LOL...i wonder how many copies of that newsweek issue the old hilldog has personally burnt to a cinder .....

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Danowski

There's no sore loser about it.

He's incredibly thin skinned, And sounds whiny.

That's just fact.

You sound like a broken record. Maybe try pursuing something positive through the Democratic Party instead of always adding hateful, intolerant and sexist comments on every Trump thread. The Dems need help rebuilding their legacy of ashes after Hillary burned their chances to the ground. They should have backed Bernie and maybe they would have won. Blast and riot against the subversive elements in the Democratic Party that screwed you over. Stomping your feet about Trump is nothing productive. Go for productive. Get involved with your own party.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

LOL...i wonder how many copies of that newsweek issue the old hilldog has personally burnt to a cinder .....

Oh I think she has boxes of those Newsweek issues that she reads and crys herself to sleep over a bottle of wine.

This is the one she was likely burning.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   

I shouldn't laugh but i cannot help myself.....you are likely right...

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
You're kidding, right?! Your free press disappeared years ago when they folded the journalists in groups within the media with advertising. You will never see stories critical of the biggest advertisers like pharmaceuticals. You have a free press in smaller media outlets like Infowars, and other similar setups. Another indication of a corrupted press is that they were told to sell Hillary at all costs. They knew she was down in the polls and trouble was brewing, but they could not tell YOU the truth of that. Newsweek released a special issue days before the election that had her as President on the cover. How's that for pushing someone through print media?

Infowars is just as much a problem as Newsweek, but for different reasons. Neither are presenting facts.

Do you remember the anti Trump media blitz during the primary? I do. If you were reading here at the time, you got the rest of the story and found out it was coordinated by the Koch's with a huge amount of money spent and intended to take Trump out of the race. Everyone was anti Trump, from the predictable like MSNBC, to LWT with the Drumpf episode, to people you wouldn't expect like Hannity and Limbaugh. Almost every media source you could find was anti Trump for about a 10 day stretch, before things went back to "normal". That should show you how deep this whole thing goes.

On the other side you have places like Infowars which peddle lies and outrageous conspiracy theories.

We still have a free press, but what we also have is a free market press. They are motivated not in telling the truth, but in telling fiction that the public will buy. Echo chambers sell better than reality.
edit on 22-11-2016 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Its gone far, far beyond jumping the shark. Gotta come up with an entirely new phrase at this point, something suitably preposterous. Melting the donut? Sanding the tourniquet? Whittling the bubble?

Its a runaway freight train of social manipulation, that succeeds by holding the view its everyone else that's manipulated/lives in an echo chamber/etc. Its sad to see, honestly. I think both sides of the political spectrum, and everything in between, are critical to maintaining a stable, balanced growth while retaining tradition.

All that said, I can't help myself and I absolutely love this thread to bits. S + F

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join