It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

He Was Up Tweeting at 3am Again....

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I'm actually starting to like Trump.. I like his arrogant flamboyant behaviour..

They are "failing".. I thought that was rather charming, he's a bit of a bully but that may be exactly what America might need.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadMoonJester
I think what most of the hillbots (and some conservatives as well) can't accept is that he isn't a politician and winning a political office isn't going to magically transform him into one. He said basically the same thing that about 70% of the US public says about the msm. They lie, they shun, they slam and they're entirely shameless when their underhanded ways are exposed.
As far as I can tell they are all about money. Both sides---money. As an earlier poster pointed out, when they began mixing the news department and the entertainment department, things got really murky and have grown ever darker.
He's plain spoken and direct. Most of the authoritarian crowd get all fluttery and anxious when someone like that speaks without the "special" doublespeak of the politician. That is what we seem to be witnessing in this thread. Poor dears just aren't comfortable with honest, straightforward people. They're far more at home with discussing the meaning of "is" endlessly.
He's only a "bully" if you're doing something that he sees as detrimental to the interests of US citizens. How long have we heard the term, "Using the bully pulpit" and urged various elected officials to engage in that very act. Well, now we've got one that has that pulpit in his very firm grasp and doesn't intend to let it go.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Donald Trump twitting at 3am and not agreeing with a known biased news source?

OMG...the world is going to end!!!

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: damwel
Is that our President? Doing coc aine all night staying up tweeting. Must be sniffling all day today. He doesn't fool me for a minute. I can spot it a mile away.

That's a presumptuous statement. You can't just "say" that he's up doing coke, and people just accept it as gospel. At least, not people with brains.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Trump decided to cancel the meeting after some unspecified terms and conditions were changed.

That is called breach of contract when terms and conditions are changed unilaterally. I wouldn't deal with someone like that either...especially with my business background.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Honestly he says he doesnt drink but I call BS........I bet you that guy is up almost every night drinking too many coctails tweeting out crap....

hes literally bi-polar on his tweets sometimes.......

Dudes got issues

Issues are usually the things presidents spend time dealing with. Imagine that..

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I bet he is up until 3am every night, with a gorgeous wife like Melania who wouldn't be

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 02:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
You're kidding, right?! Your free press disappeared years ago when they folded the journalists in groups within the media with advertising. You will never see stories critical of the biggest advertisers like pharmaceuticals. You have a free press in smaller media outlets like Infowars, and other similar setups. Another indication of a corrupted press is that they were told to sell Hillary at all costs. They knew she was down in the polls and trouble was brewing, but they could not tell YOU the truth of that. Newsweek released a special issue days before the election that had her as President on the cover. How's that for pushing someone through print media?

Infowars is just as much a problem as Newsweek, but for different reasons. Neither are presenting facts.

Do you remember the anti Trump media blitz during the primary? I do. If you were reading here at the time, you got the rest of the story and found out it was coordinated by the Koch's with a huge amount of money spent and intended to take Trump out of the race. Everyone was anti Trump, from the predictable like MSNBC, to LWT with the Drumpf episode, to people you wouldn't expect like Hannity and Limbaugh. Almost every media source you could find was anti Trump for about a 10 day stretch, before things went back to "normal". That should show you how deep this whole thing goes.

On the other side you have places like Infowars which peddle lies and outrageous conspiracy theories.

We still have a free press, but what we also have is a free market press. They are motivated not in telling the truth, but in telling fiction that the public will buy. Echo chambers sell better than reality.

If You think the traditional networks are more honest than InfoWars, I don't know where to start to tell you how wrong that is. MSM has you trained and hypnotized by their propaganda. A hypnotic spell many snapped out of and voted for Trump.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Are you logged into twitter? I show it was posted at 3:16am my local time. Currently in Laguna Beach. Twitter is located in California so if you don't have your location set it defaults to local twitter time.

Even if he was, why does it matter so much to you? This looks very sad on your part. Will we have to deal with this for 4 years from you? Has ATS turned into TMZ without me knowing it?
edit on 23-11-2016 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I dont like Trump at all but im just saying, most celebrities dont even use their Twitter, they have someone else managing it.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Infowars blatantly lied about the Boston bombing. They claimed the Boston PD was behind a false flag attack. It immediately turned out to be based on a hoax from BIN and IW ran with it for weeks even after being corrected. That hoax is one of the reasons you can't link to BIN and why articles get hoaxed when BIN is the source.

Finally IW quit spreading the lie, but never corrected their mistake or let their viewer base know it was based on a known hoax.
edit on 23-11-2016 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

I agree that Infowars has its accuracy problems at times and I have my issues with them on some topics, but overall they bring more truth forward than any of the networks by far.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
CNN

Apparently a separate meeting was planned between Trump and NY Times executives. Trump decided to cancel the meeting after
some unspecified terms and conditions were changed.

President-elect Donald Trump backed out of a meeting he had called with The New York Times on Tuesday, saying on Twitter that the "terms and conditions" were changed at the last minute."Not nice," Trump said in an early morning tweet. He called the newspaper "failing," a favorite insult.

In a second tweet minutes later, the president-elect said: "Perhaps a new meeting will be set up with the @nytimes. In the meantime they continue to cover me inaccurately and with a nasty tone!"

He just sounds so whiny. And cranky. Maybe he needs afternoon naps if he is going to be on Twitter at 3am all the time.

Yes we are all familiar with how Whiny sounds.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

Infowars blatantly lied about the Boston bombing.

I remember when I first entered the Conspiracy Theory realm.

I ate up Infowars and all the cohorts.

I consider myself wiser now.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Then how is it you are still in denial that Trump is going to be your 45th President and that there is something to challenge about a free and fair election?

I ate up Infowars and all the cohorts.

So now what news source do you eat up, CNN? They are hardly any better than InfoWars. Or do you make up your own realities?

I consider myself wiser now.

I read your posts, that's debatable.
edit on 23-11-2016 by thepixelpusher because: I eat snowflakes for breakfast

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   

He probably got up during the night and was thirsty, so he had a cup of snowflake tears, tweeted and went back to bed with a gorgeous first lady.

edit on 23-11-2016 by thepixelpusher because: Snowflakes are delicious

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

I spit out my eggnog :-(

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
This was, by far, one of the most amusing attempts I have read in awhile.

Thanks everyone that contributed.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 04:02 AM
link   
This is so hilarious. Whiners that supported a corrupt candidate, were 200% sure she'd win, got BLASTED on Nov 8th, are now saying the WINNING president elect is whining because he tweets at 3AM.

This is just incredibly amusing. I may just registered now, but the same users who were gloating at useless polls (OMG POLLS!!!) constantly trying to kill the morale among Trump supporters are now so eaten up they resort to literally inventing their own reality in which Trump, the president that blown their globalist ideals out of the waters, is whining!

Ahahahahaha it's just too good to be true. Your salt is amazingly good.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

Then how is it you are still in denial that Trump is going to be your 45th President

Where'd you get that from?

I never said that.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join