It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massachusetts college bans US flag as racist and hateful

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

After Trump’s victory, some on campus have been calling the flag a symbol of racism and hatred.

My best advice is, these people should leave our country, perhaps North Korea is more of their liking.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   

I will never send my kids to one of these fail spaces.

What a load of BS. A generation of tech savvy jerkoffs

If they were smarter.....but they are just well trained monkies that push the right button. As far as an actual education goes, they are blank slates with lots of memorized formulaic responses to questions no one is asking.

The things they dont know scare the crap out of me.

edit on 11 24 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
The things they dont know scare the crap out of me.

Like what? What general education are they missing?

Also, your definition of education is people who actually invent entire fields. Everyone other than the person who publishes an idea merely learned it from someone else.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
"The half-staff flag that appeared offensive to veterans and students from military families was burned down "

Yeah, by WHOM? Don't try and tell me some patriotic military families burned a flag.

It seems like they are trying to make it sound that way. They're being vague and using tricky wording on purpose. It's like when they would say "violence erupted at a Trump rally" but conveniently leave out who started it. And they are supposedly the "real news".

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: F4guy

To Teach About Anarchy in College is one thing , To Preach or Encourage it is Another . The Smith Act , which outlawed Sedition and Seditious Conspiracy , can and will be used against Any American Citizen who Espouses any form of Anarchy Against the Government of the United States . I wonder how many of these Irrational SJW " Snowflakes " Understand the Serious Repercussions of Inciting Violent Public Protests for the sake of their own Misguided Beliefs .

Why do government apologists keep citing the Smith Act even after most provisions were invalidated by the Yates and Watkins cases 60 years ago?

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958

After Trump’s victory, some on campus have been calling the flag a symbol of racism and hatred.

My best advice is, these people should leave our country, perhaps North Korea is more of their liking.

No, North Korea is also a country where people are persecuted or not fellating a piece of cloth.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join