It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Massachusetts college bans US flag as racist and hateful

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Who wants these degenerates that are one step away from being terrorists working next to you or serving you when they get out of their communist indoctrination camps?

Considering this sentiment is being bred well within the walls of the U.S ...What do you think is the solution ? I mean other than a lobotomy ...

Mandatory boot camp before you get your free taxpayer Pell Grant. Let the drill Sgts take the wuss out of them before they step foot on a campus.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Here is a quote from the main page at Hampshire College:

"Stay connected with Hampshire

WE THOUGHT THIS WHOLE INTERNET THING WOULD BLOW OVER. SINCE IT HASN'T, KEEP IN TOUCH."

This college appears to have an agenda, other than education.
I am a Massachusetts resident, and disgusted that this kind of Anti-American flag banning could even be possible in a state that has some of the best educational resources in the world. The president of this college should be handed his head and any funding provided by the state should be terminated.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   

a reply to: Kettu

Yep now take a look at the member Trollz post below your and above this and tell me how that is ok ?

You think ATS is your own safe space?
Welcome to a world where opinions differ from yours.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

".........some on campus have been calling the flag a symbol of racism and hatred. "

These People are Anarchists and should be put in Jail , Period .

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

a reply to: TinfoilTP

Who wants these degenerates that are one step away from being terrorists working next to you or serving you when they get out of their communist indoctrination camps?

Considering this sentiment is being bred well within the walls of the U.S ...What do you think is the solution ? I mean other than a lobotomy ...

Mandatory boot camp before you get your free taxpayer Pell Grant. Let the drill Sgts take the wuss out of them before they step foot on a campus.

I cant argue with that.....

many years ago when i was becoming suspicious of the official narrative i worked for a vet, and one day i mentioned my mate who had killed himself with a heroin overdose and he lost it at me.....he continued with a rant about how he and his compradres would never ever give away their lives as they were risking them for others and could not accept that people could do such a thing...

His point was that when people have a common cause to fight against they work together for the good of all, when people have no direction and no values it descends into what we seem to witnessing today.....

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

Yep now take a look at the member Trollz post below your and above this and tell me how that is ok ?

You think ATS is your own safe space?
Welcome to a world where opinions differ from yours.

You may be a little confused.....did you miss your medication this afternoon or did you take the wrong pills ?
edit on 22-11-2016 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: WUNK22
Hope my tax dollars don't support this nonsense

Surely they would never take money from a racist and hateful institution. A government that they find so offensive.

In fact, since they are so morally superior, I think they should return every cent they received from the evil government. Especially since Trump hasn't even been sworn in, and holds no real office at this time. So surely the evil that exists has to have been around for a long time. They should consider themselves blessed that they came to their senses and they can see so clearly now.

I also think any parent that is paying the school for their child's education, should sue the hell out of them for contaminating the minds of their children with this BS.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

" The Second Red Menace "

Most American Communists On Campuses were Idealists attracted by the party’s Militance against various forms of Social
Injustice used to Subvert Young Minds .

Are We Now seeing the Third Red Menace emerge in the 21st Century Challenging American Freedoms ?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   

your user name speaks volume.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
your user name speaks volume.

I'm failing to see the connection between Scandinavian folklore and a US college getting rid of the flag.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: trollz
idiocy and absurdity.

Speaking of which, your quote is BS, if that hasn't been pointed out already.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   

So in other words, the only true symbol of hatred were these students themselves.

Here's an idea...maybe they should be removed.

Higher education is a big boy and big girl activity.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I think Tucker Carlson hit the nail on the head.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454
I think Tucker Carlson hit the nail on the head.

The Look on Tucker's Face there was one of Utter Bewilderment as the Boy/Man was Reciting a Diatribe of Impertinent Reasoning not at All Related to his Questions . He was probably thinking to himself , " This Boy just Ain't Right in the Head " ......

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Kids Without a " Clue " Part 2 .

Tucker's Analogy here about would you Leave the Front Door of your House Wide Open so Anybody who wants to can just walk in Anytime they want compared to this Kids Reasoning for Open Borders was Profound . Unfortunately , this was Completely Over this Kids Head.........

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

I wonder what 18 - 22 year olds from 1944 and 1969 think of this.

edit on 22-11-2016 by uncommitted because: Pointless feeding the crap

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 05:35 AM
link   

The answer to a government you do not want, is to organise against its every move, to deafen every representative in congress with ones desire for freedom to be upheld before security, ones desire to see far right thinking banished not only from ones government but from ones homeland entire, and to never cease in ones efforts until you either get what you want or the government is defeated in election next time around.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 05:37 AM
link   

There's no hope left for the USA. What get's me is these are Colleges that people spend good money to attend - what a waste.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Well at least the kid in the first video was honest,

they don't want political diversity, only hashing out 'proper liberal thought' and 'social justice'.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

when asked about his annual college fee of $62,000 being more than the average salary he responded with the land was stolen from Native people (Portland)

Then he avoided the diversity question; "Do you think people should have diversity in voting for Trump"

What an idiot!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join