It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump’s potential Homeland Security chief just accidentally revealed ‘extreme’ plans in photo

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

POLITICSTrump’s potential Homeland Security chief just accidentally revealed ‘extreme’ plans in photoTom Cahill | November 21, 2016
Facebook
Twitter

Kris Kobach, who could become President-elect Donald Trump’s Homeland Security Secretary, appears to be loose and careless with sensitive information.

In a tweet from the Topeka Capital-Journal, Kobach, who is currently Kansas’ Secretary of State, is seen with the President-elect, holding a folder with a set of documents on top, facing the camera. When the camera zooms in closer, the heading “DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY” is seen clearly, with the subhead “KOBACH STRATEGIC PLAN FOR FIRST 365 DAYS” underneath.

In one of the replies on that tweet’s comment thread, a Twitter user rotated the photo 90 degrees and enhanced the image resolution, to where the details of the document are seen. Among Kobach’s top priorities are reintroducing the Bush-era surveillance of Muslims and tracking of immigrants from conflict zones, instituting an outright ban on Syrian refugees to the United States, and language involving the augmentation of the current border wall between the United States and Mexico.

Secondary source; Primary source. (The Topeka Capital-Journal appears to be a legitimate newspaper.)

Wasn't one of the reasons Hillary was unsuited for office was that she handled classified material in a sloppy fashion? What do you think of our potential head of Homeland Security?

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Now thats one hell of a camera zoom!

+12 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
A wall, vetting and surveillance.

Nothing classified.

Is it the same thing?

+12 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

nothing reveled that wasn't already mentioned. no real details.

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Is this classified material? His "Plan"? He doesn't even have the job yet. Seems more like his "ideas" for his position to me.

And everything that they could read, sounds like good ideas. And what Trump wanted.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Substracto

Too good to be true? My first thought was that it was a fake, so I tracked it back to the Capital-Journal, which appears to be legitimate. That sort of resolution is well within the capacities of a professional digital SLR.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

not at all, it is within the capacities of most SLRs, but amazing detail!

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Could also have been a planned slip, the details revealed are exactly the type of things his supporters would back and aren't exactly top secret. Staged.

+17 more 
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
What do you think of our potential head of Homeland Security?

I think he has a great plan in his hands.

+7 more 
link   

Looks more like notes made in Microsoft Word and printed out for them to talk about in their next meeting. Keep trying. These attempts are already laughable but you guys are getting worse.

link   

Sounds like a good plan to me. And the reveal is more of a breach of his privacy but nonetheless definitely no intent on his part. You lose twice.

edit on 21-11-2016 by IronBoy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
A wall, vetting and surveillance.

Nothing classified.

Is it the same thing?

Remember how Trump kept saying he wasn't going to give away any of his plans? Kris Kobach needs to develop better document handling habits if he is going to be a player in the "War on Terror." Personally, I would like to see the Department of Homeland Security dismantled and the Patriot Act thoroughly revoked. Both are threats to our Constitutional rights.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
But it isn't marked classified !!!!

Not classified at the time !!!

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

Looks more like notes made in Microsoft Word and printed out for them to talk about in their next meeting. Keep trying. These attempts are already laughable but you guys are getting worse.

Got it: when Clinton says the Commander in Chief has about three minutes to respond to a nuclear attack she should be hanged for treason, but when a potential spymaster doesn't have the brains to keep documents inside his portfolio, it's no big deal.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Got it: when Clinton says the Commander in Chief has about three minutes to respond to a nuclear attack she should be hanged for treason, but when a potential spymaster doesn't have the brains to keep documents inside his portfolio, it's no big deal.

There's nothing classified here and tell me how much of that you can even read, bucko. All I can make out is "Record number of criminal aliens in first year." What's that first word? Hopefully DEPORT. Look at yourself, you're cracking up. This is beyond nothing.
edit on 21-11-2016 by LSU0408 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Did you know it took 3 minutes? I didn't.

Did you know about a wall and the ban on Muslims? Yes you did.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
REEEEEACCCCCHHHHHHING for something....hahahaha. Secret Plans. Yup. I think I see the nuke codes too....

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

I'll bet Mr. Kobach never makes that faux pas again, even if he's carrying recipes he had printed up. It would've been neat to see the look on his face when he realized.

Speaking of Homeland Security, I've read many times there is a morale problem within the agency. I hope whomever is chosen can do something about it. That would be newsworthy.
edit on 21-11-2016 by tweetie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Substracto

It's better here,

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Looks to be a prospectus, and I see the wall mentioned.......all of it perhaps?

It also looks like 'criminal alien' applies to any any arrest, not sure though.
edit on 21-11-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Did I see....WWAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLL?!?!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join