It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Trump’s potential Homeland Security chief just accidentally revealed ‘extreme’ plans in photo

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
What a purposeful spoof. Giving us some meat.

It's the Top on The_Donald, they are happy to say the least. there are pics of the bottom of the doc as well.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

1. I think most people would call it common sense, not "extreme".

2. It's exactly what Trump said he was going to do many times, so don't see how you could call it classified.

Just sounds like left wing hyperbole to me.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

All this information can be found in the internet if you do enough research.

The paper itself looks like a standard information sheet.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
This just in from HRC...she can neither confirm nor deny there is any classified information in the docs....

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

POLITICSTrump’s potential Homeland Security chief just accidentally revealed ‘extreme’ plans in photoTom Cahill | November 21, 2016
Facebook
Twitter

Kris Kobach, who could become President-elect Donald Trump’s Homeland Security Secretary, appears to be loose and careless with sensitive information.

In a tweet from the Topeka Capital-Journal, Kobach, who is currently Kansas’ Secretary of State, is seen with the President-elect, holding a folder with a set of documents on top, facing the camera. When the camera zooms in closer, the heading “DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY” is seen clearly, with the subhead “KOBACH STRATEGIC PLAN FOR FIRST 365 DAYS” underneath.

In one of the replies on that tweet’s comment thread, a Twitter user rotated the photo 90 degrees and enhanced the image resolution, to where the details of the document are seen. Among Kobach’s top priorities are reintroducing the Bush-era surveillance of Muslims and tracking of immigrants from conflict zones, instituting an outright ban on Syrian refugees to the United States, and language involving the augmentation of the current border wall between the United States and Mexico.

Secondary source; Primary source. (The Topeka Capital-Journal appears to be a legitimate newspaper.)

Wasn't one of the reasons Hillary was unsuited for office was that she handled classified material in a sloppy fashion? What do you think of our potential head of Homeland Security?

I don't see any portion markings that denote classification, nor a header or footer.

I do see an outline to refer to while being interviewed for a job.

I do see an ill-informed OP grasping at straws.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Crazy cool post.

It could be worse. At least is mentioned the Department of Justice.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   
When I first read it I got excited because I read the word "alien" to mean extraterrestrial. I was kind of disappointed when it turned out they were just talking about Mexicans.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

And I see Trump supporters rationalizing and excusing a gaffe they would never forgiven if a Democrat had made it. It's not a deliberate leak, it's a future head spook who doesn't have the common sense to keep all of his documents away from prying eyes.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Common sense and responsibilitiy is terrifying to sjw's and snowflakes.....

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

a reply to: Shamrock6

And I see Trump supporters rationalizing and excusing a gaffe they would never forgiven if a Democrat had made it. It's not a deliberate leak, it's a future head spook who doesn't have the common sense to keep all of his documents away from prying eyes.

Well I didn't vote for Trump so...what else ya got? Anything pertinent or relevant? Or just funny attempts at pigeon-holing anybody who disagrees with you?

I'd make the same "it's not classified material, it's a cheat sheet for a job interview" comment if he was going to talk to Clinton, if one of our resident right wingers had made the same classified material quip that you made so....

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
This was no accident, It is an old trick used by politicians the world over, In this case, probably to test the water and see what type of reaction it generates, Anyhow, Trump has already stated that he would do the things that are written within that memo so i dont know why it would be news to anyone.

It will be a good year for bricklayers...

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Trump was pandering to the people, now his potential cabinet assignees are pandering to him.

"my plan is a masksive wall and exporting millions in the first 100 days"
"youre hired! "
edit on 21-11-2016 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
If you are liberal and into the concept of open borders, open voting with no ID, and sanctuary cities ... then you HATE Kobach with a passion.

If you want your immigration laws to be followed and secure elections, then he's your Huckleberry.

These are likely his proposals for what he would like to do if he were hired, not any formal agenda. After all Trump is interviewing people for positions. What do you do when you interview? Take a resume and perhaps a portfolio in to discuss.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev
What a purposeful spoof. Giving us some meat.

It's the Top on The_Donald, they are happy to say the least. there are pics of the bottom of the doc as well.

It's photoshopped...no it isn't...yes it is... no it isn't... KEEP THE MSM CRAZY WITH SPECULATION DONALD!

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I hope he starts to use the notepad to hide future documents.

if it was for public review then they would have passed out copies or put it online. Of course it could show up tomorrow. (hint at a CYA)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Read closer. One line says... "1,989 miles planned for rapid build"

Go get em son. He isn't playing.

I love it.
edit on 21-11-2016 by In4ormant because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Careless, You're Fired.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   
all good points on that document...
I dont see a problem!

I wish our government would do something similar...

*disclaimer* - me agreeing with President elect Donald Trump in no way says I condone rape, sexual assault, misogyny, racism, fraud or anything else I'm accused on condoning.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

Looks more like notes made in Microsoft Word and printed out for them to talk about in their next meeting. Keep trying. These attempts are already laughable but you guys are getting worse.

Got it: when Clinton says the Commander in Chief has about three minutes to respond to a nuclear attack she should be hanged for treason, but when a potential spymaster doesn't have the brains to keep documents inside his portfolio, it's no big deal.

Which one is classified which one isn't Boom mic drop!

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode

originally posted by: LSU0408

Looks more like notes made in Microsoft Word and printed out for them to talk about in their next meeting. Keep trying. These attempts are already laughable but you guys are getting worse.

Got it: when Clinton says the Commander in Chief has about three minutes to respond to a nuclear attack she should be hanged for treason, but when a potential spymaster doesn't have the brains to keep documents inside his portfolio, it's no big deal.

Did you know it took 3 minutes? I didn't.

Did you know about a wall and the ban on Muslims? Yes you did.

Its not a ban on All muslims. its extreme vetting and doing it OUTSIDE the US before they arrive. (also done this way to avoid the ability to ask for a lawyer btw) Also its not going to be registering American citizens who are already here.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join