This is from a lecture of November 13, 2016 where Greer urgently warns of a fake alien invasion that has the goal to push humanity into a war against
real aliens (WW3). I am interested in his comments about Tom DeLonge:
"People who had been in those programs, deep intelligence programs, that are in unacknowledged special access projects, often are given information
that is not true so that they will convey it to others. And they are being used for that purpose. A great example of that is a man, it kind of broke
my heart... have you ever heard of a group called Blink-182? So back when they were a young group there was a guy named Tom DeLonge that was following
my work and we met when they were at their apex as a group ...???.. early two thousands. And he ...???... as you know it from the Wikileaks, by
General Macaskill at the Wright Patterson and some others who were feeding him disinformation about a threat so that it would get to the young people
like in the new movie Independence Day ..."
"I don't think Tom DeLonge is in any way a bad person. I think he, however, has been used to do that by General Macaskill and others, as have many
[on the importance of involving young people] "It doesn't need to be through Tom DeLonge saying, you know, there's evil aliens out there and the
military is doing a great job of kicking alien butt. ... I am sorry Tom, because we have known each other for a very long time. This is all very
painful for me, I guess you are gathering that."
Greer's entire lecture
is very interesting in my opinion and worth hearing, even if it is 3
In a nutshell:
- Since around WW2 we had anti-gravity powered UFOs, weapons that can take down (real) extraterrestrial spaceships and advanced mind-control
technology (creating illusions in a person's mind, indistinguishable from reality for the victim).
- The people at the very top of these secret projects are true psychopaths, with Nazi origins. Their ultimate goal is power over others. Artificially
created wars and conflict are the tools to unite people under a totalitarian regime, against an enemy. They want maximum power over us in the form of
a global fascist government. The enemy would then be extraterrestrial.
- Over the past 60 years there was a lot of propaganda that should make us see aliens as mostly evil.
- A fake alien invasion may be imminent (the reason for the lecture). We should learn to recognize fake UFOs: Look for rivets, seams, bolts, etc.
Everything that reminds you of good ole earth technology. True interstellar ships have an entirely different process of manufacturing, and it shows in
the details (out of this world).
- Greer's answer to the problem: Make love, not war. Although we took down dozens of real interstellar spaceships, there has not been any retaliation
from an alien race. Conclusion: ETs must be nice guys. We should behave and try to befriend them instead of starting a war against them (which we have
no chance of "winning").
I have read his book "Sekret Machines" (and loved it). Quotes from the foreword:
"I am here to tell you that an entire history of an unexplained and infamous myth - a Legend - IT’S ALL TRUE."
"I’ve had meetings in mysterious rooms far out in the desert. I’ve had meetings at the highest levels of NASA. I have had conversations at
research centers, think tanks, and even on the phone connected to secret facilities. I’ve been introduced to a man whom I call “the Scientist,”
and another whom I call “the General.” And there are many more of whom I cannot say much about, but some have become true friends, and all have
become close counselors. Each of these men has all held, or currently holds, the highest offices of the military and scientific elite."
"So to all my passengers taking a ride into the land of Sekret Machines, I have been granted the opportunity to tell you a story over a series of
novels about the important events that happened over the past sixty years. These moments shaped our world in more ways than one. I know it seems
unbelievable, but it’s true."
Nobody has proven so far that DeLonge's contacts are not real. And with what he states in the foreword, I am taking the basic concepts of Sekret
Machines as fact. A summary of the key points that I remember (SPOILER ALERT if you plan to read the book):
- UFOs, area 51, Roswell are all real.
- With material and people gained from WW2 and the Nazis the US has built anti-gravity vehicles (TR-3B). And so have the Russians.
- It seems that UFOs (ours) from the US and from Russia are fighting against each other. The Russians are behind fake abductions (humans posing as
- There are true extraterrestrial UFOs and living beings inside them. These spaceships are piloted directly with the mind (you put your hands on a
surface and "feel" the ship, your thoughts then direct flight, weapons and cloaking). Clarity of the mind is essential for flying these ships.
- There is a power group that seems to be at least partly in control. These are the bad guys, driven by money and power. Murder and violence are their
tools. Lower ranks in the military do not have full information (everything is extremely compartmentalized), they are the good guys.
- Something that the bad guys desperately want is a stone tablet, adorned with extraterrestrial technology. Sounded like one of Moses' tablets to me,
but the story did not say so.
- For a top dog in the US secret projects the book that is key to the UFO phenomenon is, surprisingly, The Odyssey by Homer. He says that "religion"
or rather "myths" has everything to do with it. MAXIMUM SPOILER ALERT. SKIP THIS IF YOU WANT TO READ THE BOOK. Quotes from the last two pages of
Sekret Machines: "You’re saying that the craft we’re flying were brought here by aliens which humans took to be the gods of ancient Greece, but
they left and now we have their stuff?”. Answer: "What makes you think that they ever left?"
DeLonge's and Greer's statements about UFOs, ETs and secret projects basically match.
But their is one important difference and it concerns the ETs' attitude towards humanity.
Greer sees ETs as mostly good, definitely not a threat for us unless we challenge them. The real evil is the human "cabal" (David Rockefeller is one
of them) and their secret projects. This group has been working towards Armaggedon (WW3 against an ET race) for the last 60 years.
DeLonge implies that at least some of the aliens are impostors. They make us believe that they are gods and have us fight wars for them. While we do
have insane and criminal humans involved, there are many good guys in the secret projects and they seem to have a plan to free humanity from
destructive ET influence.
The big question is: Which one of the two, if any, has got it right?