It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satanic child abuse beyond belief.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee

originally posted by: Lichter daraus
a reply to: Char-Lee

You ever heard of Jordan,mn 1986? Look it up. It wasn't what it was made out to be. Families were destroyed including mine. Becarful with this please.

Peace.

I say open all of the closed and secret doors and see it all in the light! Don't walk carefully there are children and babies at stake!

I have taken steps behind these doors, and trust me you are not dealing with humans at the root of this.

Until people can even BEGIN to grasp that fact, that other entities require and love this behavior, through hosts or any other means, this behavior is unstoppable, in fact MANDATORY.

I have seen that the human possesses the power to smash this scum into dust, but the effort required to break free seems beyond almost all, I only stopped because I could see that collateral damage will be everywhere, but now realize it is basically too late to worry about that.

Way beyond XMEN type efforts are required, this vermin will either accept to be fixed or be destroyed in a manner no imagination yet has conceived.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   

a reply to: randyvs

Hugs randyvs a small candle in darkness is nothing much but if we all hold a small candle we can light up the world!

No, unfortunately this is not true, we all need to hold the power of the sun itself or it will make zero difference.

Can you not see that no victory has ever been won in this, BECAUSE no one wants to try truly out of the box thinking.

Whatever has been done before, tried before, talked about before, is a waste of time.

The belief is nice, that you can make an affect, but this is not enough, it stays perfectly in unison, reacting to the small candles, swallowing the light.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

You know nothing of the cruelty of man, and how much one can suffer before death. To the point where their psyche is fragmanted. To even concieve such a thought one such as yourself would surely snap.

Look into planetary death cults. Specifically Saturn. These are the groups that run our world.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Please watch at least part of this video and tell me you believe this girl is lying! there are many many more like her they keep coming forward and are quickly forgotten as we the public just can't contemplate this whole subject!

The people who refuse to believe those who come forward. The other Human beings who continue to say it is not happening, does not happen, are part of the illness that not only exists, but is growing around the world.

No one wants to believe people are eating children, when "mock" sacrifices are burned or slaughtered and we are told they are just effigies we CHOOSE to believe that it is easier! If we look at the evidence and look for it because it is being covered up and you have to look not expect it to pop out on the front page of a newspaper or TV news!

It is my belief that these groups which all answer in the end to one are practicing an ancient religion which has been in constant practice throughout history. They have a belief that their actions bring them power, money and fame and I believe that for the higher up practicers this is in fact true. It is in fact possible that not many are allowed to be in power anywhere that do not belong to this cult.

When will we listen! When will we hear the victims?

The first part of this video was taken from the Australian TV show 60 minutes. It was one of the most popular truth shows on TV, and exposed many criminals. But it was taken down. I wonder why. ?

youtu.be...

Related or not picture a group pf nine men who each choose 9 men known only to themselves, who also choose each nine men known only to themselves. You can keep a secret if others know no one but 9 names. This process would work to grow a huge organization.
You might research the The Nine Unknown which may be a basis for some or all of the cults. I believe all of the cults, secret societies are actually one. They all are in the end worshipers of Lucifer under various names and guises.
mysteriousuniverse.org...
The can be boiled down to a worship of the sun as an expression of Lucifer, satan the devil. The symbolism of Venus kali Apollo among others.

If you wish to know why, I invite you to observe the following information's:

Her Name is Alice, Jezebel, Lilith, ISIS, Our Melisandre

Revelation -Predictive Programming-Her Name is Alice – Continuation

The FInal Captsone- Revelation of The Devil Her Name is Alice Part 3

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: lagunalionheart

Religion and magic are separate thing, don’t go mixing them

You say much I agree with such as words are power, but this I disagree. Mostly what you are speaking of is people or Cults dabbling in things they get real results from but they are nothing like the ones who are ruling the World.

These People have read the old texts that have been hidden and are still hidden from all but a few. They use the form of Religion to control those participating but they are all subject to a true entity and entities that require certain things of them.

You and no one like myself could practice any form of "magic" like what they are involved in. The ones that are privy you can pick them out they do grow immensely wealthy and powerful. These People have placed their bodies up for use and what they get in return is not what they expected but there is no way out but death and that may be denied to them.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

originally posted by: Lichter daraus

You ever heard of Jordan,mn 1986? Look it up. It wasn't what it was made out to be. Families were destroyed including mine. Becarful with this please.

Peace.

I say open all of the closed and secret doors and see it all in the light! Don't walk carefully there are children and babies at stake!

I have taken steps behind these doors, and trust me you are not dealing with humans at the root of this.

Until people can even BEGIN to grasp that fact, that other entities require and love this behavior, through hosts or any other means, this behavior is unstoppable, in fact MANDATORY.

I have seen that the human possesses the power to smash this scum into dust, but the effort required to break free seems beyond almost all, I only stopped because I could see that collateral damage will be everywhere, but now realize it is basically too late to worry about that.

Way beyond XMEN type efforts are required, this vermin will either accept to be fixed or be destroyed in a manner no imagination yet has conceived.

Thank you, this is what People need to understand. So many People see things done now in plain sight that they think of as just fun, innocent, art, creativity and they laugh at anyone who understands the depth of the motivation and power behind these things, which have a reason a purpose and is nothing to do with simple entertainment.
We are a joke now no need to even hide because we are so stupid that right in the middle of us and the powers we place above us they are all leading us over a dark cliff and we meekly follow.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Thank you, this is what People need to understand.

Seriously? People need to understand that 'non-human entities' are making them be child molesters?

How about we stop scapegoating and blaming people's bad behavior on demons, the devil and space aliens.

edit on 19-11-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer but at least he is not a religious nutter

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

The belief is nice, that you can make an affect, but this is not enough, it stays perfectly in unison, reacting to the small candles, swallowing the light.

The candle will at least reflect each who says no and I will not be a part of this! I expect one much greater to deal this this it is the only way.
A candle can light the world if we all carry one it will not change or remove the darkness I understand this.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I agree.

Because how do you make the devil stand trial for his crimes? Or a bunch of butt raping aliens? You can't.

Basically, the delusion of aliens and devils are permitting the real perpetrators to continue doing what they do under the radar. Even if that perpetrator is a brain tumor or something physical, because sometimes our bodies change us and we end up doing crazy things. But as long as we're NOT facing the truth, the real perps get to wreck as much havoc as they want... simply because, the devil did it, etc.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: VigiliaProcuratio
to commit blasphemy against the Holy Spirit, but I assure you now that it is by far the most foolish action one can take in this world.

Your assurances are meaningless. What evidence do you have such actions are 'the most foolish' ?

I stand by my statement : if your Holy Spirit is so true and loving and mighty and the alpha and omega, why would it allow humans beings to cause suffering to our most treasured things; our children? What sort of disgusting, morally reprehensible, sociopathic, sadistic maniac would allow someone to abuse a child if they have the power to stop it, and, even more frightful, *know* these people exist and will commit such actions??

If your Holy Spirit is what you claim, then there are no words for the amount of hatred I have towards something so despicable as it, who would allow abuse to children. Especially by those humans who claim to operate under its name

edit on 19-11-2016 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: geezlouise
Basically, the delusion of aliens and devils are permitting the real perpetrators to continue doing what they do under the radar. Even if that perpetrator is a brain tumor or something physical, because sometimes our bodies change us and we end up doing crazy things. But as long as we're NOT facing the truth, the real perps get to wreck as much havoc as they want... simply because, the devil did it, etc.

it is a total cop out that allows people to use a weak ass excuse to alleviate their burden of guilt in the matter and you are correct, it allows the perpetrators to flourish since we are focusing on the fantastic instead of the actual.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

I stand by my statement : if your Holy Spirit is so true and loving and mighty and the alpha and omega, why would it allow humans beings to cause suffering to our most treasured things; our children? What sort of disgusting, morally reprehensible, sociopathic, sadistic maniac would allow someone to abuse a child if they have the power to stop it, and, even more frightful, *know* these people exist and will commit such actions??

I can't speak for the Holy Spirit but I can tell you from experience in working with victims of this heinous crimes, that we humans have known that there are disgusting, morally reprehensible, sociopathic, sadistic, maniacs that have been abusing children, as long as man has been walking this earth.

Some people treasure children, and see them as valuable for different reasons. People of wealth, stature, and or fame, have been known throughout history for their unusual and sick proclivities, while the community turned a blind eye and a deaf ear. Sadly this still goes on today.

It would be nice if we had a supernatural being that would wipe this sickness off our planet, but since everyone that has done nothing in eradicating this evil from our planet, would have to be erased right along with the pervert, that would leave very few or no people at all on this planet.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Mostly what you are speaking of is people or Cults dabbling in things they get real results from but they are nothing like the ones who are ruling the World.
These People have read the old texts that have been hidden and are still hidden from all but a few.
They use the form of Religion to control those participating but they are all subject to a true entity and entities that require certain things of them. You and no one like myself could practice any form of "magic" like what they are involved in.

• In what aspect is it different for them ?

• Text are in plain sight most of it is a procetion through age and religions as to understand one text in a mistical way you need to understand others before, sot they jump from one text to anothers but none of them are spécificly hidden.
the culminant point where you say « their religion » is mostly the global understanding gained at the end of the initiatic process. (so to speak in a blunt way, the so called hidden text doesn’t even exist)

• Subject are selected so they are already in the appropriate mindset, secondly they are partner in crime, thridly were they to even thinking of a possible betrayal the master whom they are linked to at the end of their first trial would be aware of it and dispose of them immediatly…

• Of course neither you nor i would torture or kill people, that said we can do thing differently, a test was done were few people were just meditating on peace for a month, crime rate droped by 20% …
www.nytimes.com...
If common people can do so, what do you think would happen if powerfull one where to join in ?

• (it’s concidered personnal developpement, as the word imply it’s personnal not often speaked of and likely done alone or in short circle. Also exposing one’s ability tend to cause trouble as many will see you as an easy way for their complex problem.
While they on their part they concider it not as personnal developpement but as a tool to use, and they were able to group while remaining unknow from the public.)

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer
Thank you i enjoyed the video and your thread!
below ...From your thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Jezebel Spirit as you call it is also the same spirit with many other names. Giving it a name does help to focus.
I can clearly see this spirit in the male/Female in Hillary and Trump

Beware of those teaching this, this is the real agenda. SELF WORSHIP.

This is so true and it is being systematically taught and with growing vigor. Beginnings, Please look at the 1938-1963 studies of this Dr. read the study and what he did to the children and how mainstream accepted his disgusting abuse.
Alfred C. Kinsey.

No man in modern times has shaped public attitudes to, and
perceptions of, human sexuality more than the late Alfred C. Kinsey.
He advocated that all sexual behaviors considered deviant were normal,
while polemicizing that exclusive heterosexuality was abnormal
and a product of cultural inhibitions and societal conditioning. Beginning
just over 40 years ago, he and his team of researchers presented
the American people with "statistical data" showing that what they were
supposedly doing sexually was more liberal, and more consistent with
his own ideology, than anyone had believed possible. Put another way,
Kinsey demonstrated with numbers that "normal" behavior was much
more permissive than conventional wisdom had suspected.

Reports Kinsey
used data from just over 5,000 of the male sample and almost 6,000 of
the female sample. Somewhere and sometime in the course of the
project, Kinsey appears to have directed experimental sex research on
several hundred children aged 2 months to almost 15 years. These
children were orally and manually stimulated to orgasm by a group of
nine sex offenders, some of whom were "technically trained" (if they
were not child sex offenders before, they were after the experiments).
These orgasm tests on children constituted Kinsey's experimental child
sex research database!

www.drjudithreisman.com...
Children are a main target, destroying innocence a goal. I saw a French Government pamphlet sent out thousands to the public which told Fathers they should stimulate their baby children's sex organs from birth and Mothers need do the same with their sons, the pamphlet was removed after the public protested but I found they are still giving out a similar one just worded more carefully.
If you research state sponsored child abuse you can see it is an agenda of the world power. TV show like Toddlers and Tiaras
We have the teachings of Aleister Crowley "Do what thou wilt"
en.wikipedia.org...
On ATS any discussion brings majority prassing and condoning his teachings.

The artificial age of rock music and musicians. The Government initiation of drug use/abuse. All clearly documented in many ATS threads.
www.av1611.org...
It started it grew and now things the public would have found unthinkable is there for any young child to watch unchallenged.

Essentially, it is ego death, the death of desire, wants, greed, immorality, immoral sexual conduct etc… there are actual valid reasons why these things were warned about. We just could not understand the reasons or why we were warned, and like rebellious children, we tend to just experiment with everything, when there is always a reason that rules are put in place. The more the rules are broken, the tighter the prison becomes. However, when you think deep about it, when you mix energy with corrupted energy you get corruption.

This from you I find priceless!!

We have been handed all the things our hearts desired but nothing that actually is good for us nor causes true happiness.
I have seen this in a few orders and similar wording but the gist of it is we were given the tools to kill each other the tools to "beautify" our bodies to work with magic and use powers. We think we will be happy if we can just "reach the stars"! But what would we find there? We would still fight and kill one another would still have our greed and false prophets, lying leaders and we would not be a bit happier as people!

The creator knows what is good for us we are not busy trying to find what that is but instead following the "knowledge' that leads us astray. From the simple things like Women tottering around on stiletto heels in order to be sexualy noticed or somehow more attractive while destroying their own feet, painting their lips to stand out like targets and puffing them up with injections, to the making of bombs and chemicals to destroy millions!

Most will probably yell out heresy for saying this, but research and a little digging will show a woman in the background being the puppet master in many events. Another thing I wanted to point out, in many “church” buildings, and art, it shows The Virgin Mary taller, than Jesus, and often labeled as “Mother of God.” In most Christian “churches” it is rare to see Jesus as a strong figure, most of the time he is displayed either helpless, or his mother over him. The question is why or who/whom did this and for what purpose?

Wonderful I have had the same observation for many years and you are the first to voice it!!

I don’t think Jesus is coming himself descending from the sky to be your lord and savior. Sorry, I have to burst that bubble, because this assumes we don’t have to take responsibility for ourselves. This responsibility befalls on you/me by applying the teachings, which was meant to avoid situations like the jezebels order. Which is no other than the new world order, or its other name, the order of the black sun.

Here we disagree he has made a promise and he is no liar, he will rule the new world with 144000 chosen, the only ruler that could ever exist without harm to the world.
Vengeance is mine says the lord, we are not to partake in this battle but we must have chosen and stood by one side or another before the time is upon us.

The black sun, so many cannot see the symbols are there for a reason, they are like a flag to rally around and when we respond to the symbols at rock concerts at games, with movies we let our hearts join in their love of the dark. We lend them our spirit and strength.
I think just watching the movies which we still watch is very undermining, we avoid many TV shows and movies where you can see consistent ideas being pushed until they are second nature to us. If we were to do the best we could we would no longer view any of it imo.

This group was eventually renamed the Vril-Gesellschaft as it rose in prominence and united three major societies:
the Lords of the Black Stone, having emerged from the Teutonic Order in 1917
the Black Knights of the Thule Society
the Black Sun, later identified as the elite of Heinrich himmler’s SS

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Thank you, this is what People need to understand.

Seriously? People need to understand that 'non-human entities' are making them be child molesters?

How about we stop scapegoating and blaming people's bad behavior on demons, the devil and space aliens.

No no one can make you anything it is all a choice I am afraid we all have to take credit for what we do.
The weeds will grow with the wheat.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: geezlouise
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I agree.

Because how do you make the devil stand trial for his crimes? Or a bunch of butt raping aliens? You can't.

Again I say we all are responsible for what we do. I think very few have claimed the "possessed' card at trial.
But the tendency to want to disbelieve that there are other powers besides ourselves at play makes it easier for people to fall to them.

I especially am awed at how many Christians, Jews and others who believe in a creator and believe there to be divine writings, will not accept that those same warned us of this other.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

No no one can make you anything it is all a choice I am afraid we all have to take credit for what we do.

Then why did you agree with a post claiming that 'entities' are the root cause of this issue?

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Then why did you agree with a post claiming that 'entities' are the root cause of this issue?

Because in my opinion they are, it is still a choice if you join with them. The power in question loves the destruction of innocence and will do anything to get people to open that door. There is nothing we do that is not our own choice we have free will.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Because in my opinion they are, it is still a choice if you join with them. The power in question loves the destruction of innocence and will do anything to get people to open that door. There is nothing we do that is not our own choice we have free will.

Gotcha. So you have to accept the evil entities this way you can blame all your vile behavior on them. More nonsense from the world of organized religion.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I cant fathom that people still cant see the bigger picture after the exposure of Jimmy Savile (procurer of children for the elite). Look at his connections ffs, He spent 12 Christmases in a row with the Royal Family, the queen got him to mediate between Charles and Diana when having their problems. He also spent 9x new year eves in a row with Maggie thatcher.
Jimmy saVILE was introduced into the Royal family by Lord Mountbatten! renound pedophile who not only helped rear Charles (literally!) but was known to take care home kids out on his boat with his disgusting friends so they were less likely to get caught, They would choose kids who wouldn't be missed (care homes part of it, and all children's charities are run by the pedo system) half the kids would not come back alive due to some of the lords filthy guests on the trip having faces easily recognized from TV (cant risk child pointing them out). Lord Mountbatten was as u are aware blown up on his boat i think children and all-not sure though but he and his filthy crew died.

There is no way that intelligence services and mi5 didn't go through Jimmies life with fine tooth comb being as close to the royals as he was...THEY KNEW who he was and so did the pedo royals !!! Just coz the Queen is old and has a pink perm means nothing, as Diana said "'Their not human....the lizards", HRH eLIZADbeth bitch of the kingdom.

Look into the HAMPSTEAD WHISTLE BLOWER KIDS. Their father Ricky Dearman aspired to fill Jimmy Saviles shoes but is now thwarted, You may of seen him on pedophile run BBC when the news gave him a half hour slot to profess his innocence when his 2 children revealed that with 20 other special families attending Christchurch school including the head mistress and all the teachers, social services, caf cass, police etc the children told how most of Hampstead were in on a mass pedophile cult.
school was spent being abused by teachers and parents, the killing of babies where their father would place his hands over one of the child's holding a knife to cut the heads off then draining the blood into a white bowl which all in attendance would drink. Then the baby would be cooked in the oven to be eaten for lunch.

Watch the police interviews of both children who in the 3rd were were forced to say didn't happen but the boy kept saying the truth, the interviews should show you the police corruption dealing with them. Only the kids interviewed late at night when tired and mum not with them!!! no investigation the 20 families moved away, the school renovated to hide secret rooms etc, all the families adults plus teachers had demonic tattoos on genital areas the children drew and described which would of proved 100% in law they telling truth...Not one teacher or parent ever spoken to. And then a corrupt Judge Palfrey? dismissed claims saying anyone further looking into this is a pedophile!! she then ran off to Israel as was Jewish. .....I'm not anti Semitic but the fact is that any Jew who goes to place of worship are infarct worshiping Lucifer , as exposed at the church in Hampstead, also an interview with rabbi Abraham Finkelstein MUCH MORE IS EXPOSED..I shall link videos in reply to this posting.
edit on 20-11-2016 by pickledme because: forgot to add a vital bit of info to add weight to my statement

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join