It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satanic child abuse beyond belief.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: VigiliaProcuratio

So if you have the authority to call up the army and kill child killers why don't you do it?

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: WhateverYouSay

[REDACTED]

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Im getting at Occams Razor. Child sex trafficking is a massive global endeavor with hard evidence backing it up and proving it. Perhaps someone with savy internet mojo would be able to detect patterns in reports that have gone unnoticed.

If the folks here are doing this as a hobby, thats one thing. It the passion is saving children, occams razor, man.
Go after the well documented, yet slippery boogeyman that runs the massive global ops.

Or maybe work the US side of the case by flaking away at the UK scandal that is obviously being suppressed. Certainly if it were all laid bare, im sure there would be cross Atlantic dealings.

Anyway, im just throwing out my thoughts here.
Im not hostile to the idea. Just quite cynical. We can all agree to disagree.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Im getting at Occams Razor. Child sex trafficking is a massive global endeavor with hard evidence backing it up and proving it.

This is enough of what I was hoping for in your reply.
I'm sure you are aware that this practice of the elites has
long been with us, kept in the dark with other secrets. Yet
constantly exposed by the light of the truth all along, that
is still with us even from ancient times. I just put more on
that I guess. What's really important is to know this is happening.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs
The only way we will get evidence is by keeping this at the
forefront of our minds and conversations. I love it when
members dare bring this up on ATS. It gives me hope that
many here will see the truth of what was written long ago.

THE WICKED are among us. And their own power of choice
will consume them.

This has nothing to do with my question to the other poster where I was asking them to tell which member they were referring to about knowing about this stuff.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: GV1997

Okay then, just take it for what it's worth.
You did see it thru to the end right?
edit on Rpm111716v01201600000053 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Hmmmmmm, this looks odd...

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   

[REDACTED] but unedited. So you just wrote [REDACTED], nothing was redacted. Got it.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhateverYouSay

[REDACTED] but unedited. So you just wrote [REDACTED], nothing was redacted. Got it.

LOL that's pretty funny.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: WhateverYouSay

In other words, any descriptive reply I'd have given would've been too sensitive.

edit on 18th November 2016 by VigiliaProcuratio because:

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhateverYouSay

your asking a guy who claims to have special info on members here and now he has a magic army to kill perverts.....the internet is awesome.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: GV1997

Wait, who said I have information about members? I just guessed who somebody was talking about and you went all funky about it. As for my "magic army", that would be the British Army I'll have you know. But that's as much as I believe is appropriate to say about the matter given the unfortunate circumstances we find ourselves in.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

1. Never trust this girls mother. She is alone. No husband is present to represent the claims.
2. Moms a harlot who didn't wait for the appropriate arrangement of marriage with a proper suitor arranged by her father.
3. She's going to keep whoring and bringing psycho daughters into the world with no regard for a Higher Power or an incomplete psychological development for her daughters which is dependent upon her father arranging a suitable marriage.
4. She's a sociopath with no concern for her daughters mental development or she would bridle her legs and gird up her loins out of concern for the well being of the children and conduct herself in her sexual life the way that the Queen does, with RESPONSIBILITY and honor. And this is the reason that a Higher Power choose souls like Queen Elizabeth because they conduct themselves with respect for their future children in their sexual lives in a manner altogether removed from commoner single slut sociopath moms. And she the nerve to ACCUSE the queen of anything without first correcting her own irresponsible sexual conduct.
5. This commoner bitch wasn't born in Africa. She has a Queen after whom to model her behavior in bridling her sexual behavior and refuses to follow the Queens example.

6. Can't we get another fireball over Chelyabinsk. Ebola in Texas. Jesus F-ing Christ you people are dense. And you regurgitate this commoner bitches bull# on ATS! WTF!?

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
And take a guess how single slut sociopath mom who probably has more concern for her own sexual desires than she does her daughters need for a man who stay put in the relationship, how mom got into the world.

The same lack of guided marriage arranged by a father who is on the ball.

It's a never ending cycle.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Miracula2

What in the world are you blathering on about? Going by the video alone, I for one cannot tell if her mother is or was a harlot or if she allowed her daughter to suffer. Did you even stop to think about how traumatic the girl's childhood must have been?

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: VigiliaProcuratio

What in the world are you blathering on about? Going by the video alone, I for one cannot tell if her mother is or was a harlot or if she allowed her daughter to suffer. Did you even stop to think about how traumatic the girl's childhood must have been?

She wasn't abused by the Queens noble family.

Really...

Just as nutty as the mother and the daughter you are.
edit on 18-11-2016 by Miracula2 because: changed abused to past tense

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Who even said she was?

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Who even said she was?

I did. Accusing the noble Queen. The Queen has been faithfully married to a Royal Consort and is beyond accusations by commoners like this bitch.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Wait, who said I have information about members?

I posted your comments already....cut the bull.

As for my "magic army", that would be the British Army I'll have you know. But that's as much as I believe is appropriate to say about the matter given the unfortunate circumstances we find ourselves in.

Yeah, sure, I just saw on the bbc that you called them up too. You talk alot.

edit on 18-11-2016 by GV1997 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

Hi there,
Well i got quite a lot to say, i ll stick to the first post and therefore the topic.

First point

There is a huge misconception on magic, as dark magic doesn’t always rely on devil / kali / satan and so on … In a general manner occultist don’t go on playing with summoning or conjuring, most likely because it’s tricky and you pay a price for something you don’t always have the way you wanted.

Short exemple i ask for getting huge amount of monney, it is very plausible that part of my family dies in an accident and i ll get the insurance and / or the legacy, not quite what you would have expected at the beginning …
Magic is the act of using a non physical being to gain power and have it do the work in your place.
(it’s true whatever the color you refer to)

So to speak most user will use either natural force such as elemental one, cosmic or their own.
In such case they can indeed have more control over the ritual and it’s application while it may be not quite as powerfull in the early stage of the magi as the above.
(for your information you can heal and protect someone with dark magic as you can cause great damage with white one so, there isn’t really a point in the hooo it’s dark magic it’s dangerous …)

When you speak of energetic use or construc use it’s the use of your direct energy thus the resul will depend of your ability, all this to explain that the call to being such as kali and others as mentionned in the video you posted was done for 2 reasons
1) They didn’t know they could do it with their own power
2) They couldn’t obtain it on their own cause they were too weak and choose it as a shortcut

As for planetary relation and so on get a look there, you will understant better what it can mean for magi
www.alchemy-works.com...
Alchemy, relation between vegetal / meneral / planetary system / elements …

If the subject interest you, then do your own research there is lot of thing to discover, you got to this point by the darkest part of magic concider it as if you only saw the criminal of war from minkind.
There are many thing far more positive to see and learn.

Second points,

In the youtube video you have a relation between symbols, most of them are false, like yoga, kundalini and so own, it’s neither related to magic, nor to the devil…

Awaking onself generally tend to make you become a better person, and more likely to help others.
For a quick one, root chakra or mulharara is the creative fire, not the destructive one, you start from there because it will balance with the though of creation, concider in this aspect they act as layer and property for the kundalini (it doesn’t go in the chakra order)

Third points,
Not all secret societies go that way, as said above one symbol can be interpreted in many different ways, and they tend to know each other quite a lot, you know, today nothing is really secret anymore.

Fourth points,

Children are indeed used, they are more emotional than adult as they haven’t constructed or structured their mind, alow me to explain, if you want to cry you may think no i can’t there are people here and so on, you will immediatly refer to the environement you are in, so to let your emotion pass you need to be in the good place at he right time with the right people, emotion are a kind of energy so for an adult you reset you emotion and behavior with condition, each condition will become an obstacle in the energy flow or patern the person will emmit, thus young one were often used.

When used in the dark magic ritual 2 options, depending on the résult :

Long term use, you let them alive an cristalise the ritual in them, every time they remember their suffering consiously or not, the ritual or energetic partern will reactive re-enforcing itself over time.
Of course blood, and sexe related ritual are likely to be used to create such door…

Short term use, same as above but at the end they are put to death …

As for the eating part, their body are over charged with energy and with pheromones caused by the fear and pain making those who eat it or drink it to be high it’s kind of a drug to them…

It’s a shame those practice are still in use in this day and age, regarding latest wikileaks release i think you will find some corresponding points, child trafic / sprit cooking / urge to gain power , maybe you will get more testimony or proof of those ritual over time ….

Last point

« It is my belief that these groups which all answer in the end to one are practicing an ancient religion which has been in constant practice throughout history. They have a belief that their actions bring them power, money and fame and I believe that for the higher up practicers this is in fact true. It is in fact possible that not many are allowed to be in power anywhere that do not belong to this cult.

When will we listen! When will we hear the victims? »

Religion and magic are separate thing, don’t go mixing them

let’s say religions can give a magi tools to make new or better rituals if he undo the key behind the comon teaching, also note that ritual can be made mentaly simple projection is enough in most case, hard ritual like the one you are refering to are needed only if severals people work on it at the same time…
And most magi work alone so you can say those guy are quite apart from most practionners.

They don’t belive, again there is a difference between beliving, thinking, knowing, in this case they do know it will empower them and / or give solid result to their wishes.
Most of it concern the emotional and unconcious behaviour of mankind by influancing the collective mind but that’s another story.

You can be in power outside of any cult, but at one point if you become dangerous to them you will simply get killed, but that will likely not happen, if it does you should be strong enough to protect yourself or you will already be protected by the higher ups. (it’s also another story)

When will we listen ? listening and accepting it as true, mean ok ritual are done it’s common knowledge and it seems to work ?

As long as you don’t know it exist you can’t complain thus it doesn’t infringe with higher law but if people do know some group are casting something on them they can just say no to it.
words are power, if many just refuse that, it will create a shifting and the ritual won’t be powerfull enough to keep working plus you can’t work the same way on someone if he is aware of it as natural protection are put in place to protect it’s host.

Also, how would you control a population that have access to all the benefit that comes from inner developpement ?
People would pass from one country citisen to citisen of the world or even start citisen, how would you have people still killing nature or each other in war when they will be able to feel the earth joy and pain, and to keep the way our civilisation evolve while knowing well it’s not the good « one ».
(in energy everything is alive if not in our plane then in another)
I think i ‘ll take time… but that again is for another topic.

Well i hope that helped though it may leave you with more questions than answers

edit on 18-11-2016 by lagunalionheart because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join