It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillarys Epic Election Night Meltdown

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: kosmicjack
a reply to: goou111

So it's not enough she conceded? We have to have every salacious detail of her defeat? That is, assuming any of this is accurate. Will gloating on the internet like wild things dancing around her political corpse quell the protests or straddle the divide that's facing this country?

What's the actual point of it? She's not going to be POTUS.

This is what I'm saying! Why is this thread even necessary? Who cares how someone handles defeat. Like the right needs ANOTHER reason to hate hillary or something... Apparently she can't even lose correctly according to right wingers.

I hope it doesn't stop until that warmongering tyrant is in jail.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   
We dodged a bullet.

Glad she didn't get elected.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: gmoneystunt

Finally a better source to these rumors.

What is that better source?

I'm not seeing a source worth a damn in the OP.

A Hillary defender doubts the veracity of testimony that Hillary throws tantrums, throws things, and says bad words to people? After all the books published, and news stories over the years saying the same things?

Who would'a ever thunk that?

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   

a reply to: Lysergic

Like I said, y'all are addicted to making fun of her.

And you are addicted to supporting her:

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 02:58 AM
link   
It's scary to even imagine being in the same room while that bat crazy Crooked crack pot mad woman is coming unhinged.

Luckily it sounds like they sedated the nut job before she harmed anyone or her stupid self. ~$heopleNation

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: goou111

People are still rioting in the streets for her. It is relevant.

Part of why they are rioting is becasue they feel like she was mistreated...by Comey, by Trump. Breitbart (Bannon the WH Strategist now) running a gossip headline like this just throws fuel onto the fire. Keep it up. There is a lot of group dynamic psychology at play here with these protests. She's a woman, a mother figure, the loss was a huge shock, the Dems are in disarray. Go ahead, keep pummeling her and see how well that works out. The rage will just keep coming.

And, believe me, I didn't vote for Hillary...it's just enough already.

I categorically disagree! She needs to take a thumping anywhere and everywhere, and here's why...

Until she steps in and implores Obama (I'll save the adjectives), until she implores Obama to speak up publically and call for a halt to the violence, disruption and general lawlessness of the protestors...the floggings should continue. The behavior of the democrats in the face of all this violence is reprehensible beyond description. I have exactly ZERO sympathy for Clinton for this reason (among others).

I realize it is out of place and not in keeping with protocol for her personally to speak publically to the American people, but it's absolutely NOT out of place for Obama to speak to the public at her urging.

The violence will continue not because people are bent on "mistreating" Clinton, but rather because the people conducting this violence feel like they are sanctioned to do so by the present leadership of this nation AND the same political party from which these protesters originate. They feel like they have a pass to behave like this because no one of authority has told them otherwise.

No, the violence and illegal protests will continue because both Clinton and Obama seemingly WANT it to. They have done absolutely nothing to demonstrate their desires to the contrary so how could anyone conclude otherwise? It's not like these demonstrations are harmless civil disobedience rallies, but rather they are rioting, looting, burning, violent and illegal mobs of people bent on destruction! That's a whole world of difference. And until they DO speak out, certainly Obama anyway, then the floggings of Clinton should continue.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Still kicking her even when she is as down as she can be huh? Just can't stop piling own. Is it like instinctual for you? I mean really? Like who #ing cares how she handled the loss? She lost. Now we don't have to worry about her anymore right? Yet here we are listening to the right constantly bringing her back into the picture to gloat about how she lost. I think y'all need Hillary more than the liberals do.

Her supporters are rampaging across the country in an orgy of violence and you're worried about kicking Hillary when she's down. Gfy.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

Still kicking her even when she is as down as she can be huh? Just can't stop piling own. Is it like instinctual for you? I mean really? Like who #ing cares how she handled the loss? She lost. Now we don't have to worry about her anymore right? Yet here we are listening to the right constantly bringing her back into the picture to gloat about how she lost. I think y'all need Hillary more than the liberals do.

Her supporters are rampaging across the country in an orgy of violence and you're worried about kicking Hillary when she's down. Gfy.

Rampaging across the country in an orgy of violence?

Well, I guess drama queens are not only relegated to daytime soap operas.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Ah, I see where you're going with this--you don't like hearing people still discuss a candidate who we are grateful didn't make it into the White House, so we should all stop talking about it.

So, basically, you want ATS to become a safe space for those who don't want to hear someone's opinion about something that you think is discussed ad nauseam.

Sorry, that's not how the real world works. This was an election that happens every four years, and this one just happened to have to two candidates that people liked least, ever. The discussion will go on for a while. Either deal with it or ignore it, but stop trying to tell people what they should and shouldn't talk about.

I would have quit commenting on this thread had you not continued the discussion--do you see the irony?

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

I see this election as being as ground-shaking as the Watergate Scandal was in the 1970's.

People talked about Richard Nixon for years... Hey look, I am talking about him now.

And Hillary Clinton's story isn't over yet.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: TheBulk

Rampaging across the country in an orgy of violence?

Well, I guess drama queens are not only relegated to daytime soap operas.

I suppose the police in Portland who called the demonstrations there a "riot":
edition.cnn.com...
are drama queens, too?

edit on 16-11-2016 by micpsi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

This is retarded, no one is kicking her while she's down. She brought all of this on herself...

Jaden

(post by Invicid removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: cihanpanda
CAn you all just SHUT UP ABOUT HILLARY CLINTON ALREADY
your such drama queens
in the UK we have an election and its done. finished
in America its a whole big soap opera
pathetic

Hilarious. Brexit anyone??

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I think Hillary will die within the year. Like an old widow who dies from a broken heart soon after the passing of the love of their life.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

a reply to: goou111

So it's not enough she conceded? We have to have every salacious detail of her defeat? That is, assuming any of this is accurate. Will gloating on the internet like wild things dancing around her political corpse quell the protests or straddle the divide that's facing this country?

What's the actual point of it? She's not going to be POTUS.

This is what I'm saying! Why is this thread even necessary? Who cares how someone handles defeat. Like the right needs ANOTHER reason to hate hillary or something... Apparently she can't even lose correctly according to right wingers.

She could have lost correctly,it just appears she didn't. If you don't want the true nature/story of Hillary to come out fine, but I, and many others, do.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Just wanna say I love the Faux Tears for Hillary herein, "booohooo please stop making fun of the loser pretty please" personally that will never get old watching you faux supporters bring this up time and time again for the next 20 years.

But denial is a hell of a thing right Krazyshot?

Invici-- hello new account troll

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Most of her life dedicated to something this big, and then, she loses two elections! ouch ouch ouch!

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: cihanpanda
She is emotionally fragile and obviously unstable.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: cihanpanda
CAn you all just SHUT UP ABOUT HILLARY CLINTON ALREADY
your such drama queens
in the UK we have an election and its done. finished
in America its a whole big soap opera
pathetic

Like Brexit. Voted to leave, it's over with. Settled policy.
Right?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join