It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Hillarys Epic Election Night Meltdown

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+34 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

A Tuesday of catharsis for Donald Trump voters turned into an evening of rage for Hillary Clinton. The Democratic presidential nominee, anticipating the post-election reaction of many of her supporters, began shouting profanities, banging tables, and turning objects not nailed down into projectiles.

“Sources have told The American Spectator that on Tuesday night, after Hillary realized she had lost, she went into a rage,” R. Emmett Tyrrell reports. “Secret Service officers told at least one source that she began yelling, screaming obscenities, and pounding furniture. She picked up objects and threw them at attendants and staff. She was in an uncontrollable rage.”
www.breitbart.com...

REPORT: Hillary Clinton Became PHYSICALLY VIOLENT on Election Night and Tore Into Robby Mook and John Podesta

According to author Ed Klein, Clinton “couldn’t stop crying” once she realized she had lost the election. “She was crying, inconsolably,” he said. “Her friend said — her female friend from way, way, back — said that it was even hard to understand what she was saying, she was crying so hard.” That’s when, according to a radio host who spoke with a CNN reporter, things got ugly. He added that Clinton may have been in a drunken rage.
www.thepoliticalinsider.com...

Finally a better source to these rumors. Secret Service says Hillary has a history of throwing tantrums. I am sure she was doing more than just crying. I hope a video surfaces soon. Be safe

+45 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Now the violent protests make sense.

Birds of a feather.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: gmoneystunt

Finally a better source to these rumors.

What is that better source?

I'm not seeing a source worth a damn in the OP.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Old pants suit put on her gorilla suit. Would not surprise me at all.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Still kicking her even when she is as down as she can be huh? Just can't stop piling own. Is it like instinctual for you? I mean really? Like who #ing cares how she handled the loss? She lost. Now we don't have to worry about her anymore right? Yet here we are listening to the right constantly bringing her back into the picture to gloat about how she lost. I think y'all need Hillary more than the liberals do.

+58 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Thank God she won't be president. Instead of addressing her supporters in their hour of need, she decided to hit the bottle. Classy.
edit on 15-11-2016 by BlueShaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Oh Hills! You lost and almost no one expected it to come to pass, but most hoped it would end this way.

Cheer up, you can still run for Senate or Congress and start over.

+63 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I didn't make you to click on this thread

She is the one kicking and screaming. That's real professional from someone that was running for President of the United States. Relax. We don't need you following her footsteps.

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Class act that HRC.

I'm surprised we didn't see Bill with stitches from a heavy glass ash tray bouncing off his noggin courtesy of Hillary.
edit on 15-11-2016 by seasonal because: spelling

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
CAn you all just SHUT UP ABOUT HILLARY CLINTON ALREADY
your such drama queens
in the UK we have an election and its done. finished
in America its a whole big soap opera
pathetic

+49 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I care how she handled the loss because it speaks directly to her character flaws with which I had/have concern when she was running for president. Couple that with the fact that she blatantly and disrespectfully ignored every single supporter of hers that stayed until the early hours of the morning in support of her at her rally by snubbing her nose at them, and it really does add up to her being quite the pile of cow dung, IMO--and, obviously, that's not just my opinion.

+50 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: cihanpanda
your such drama queens
pathetic

We need you to tell that to the thousands of people protesting and rioting

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

I care how she handled the loss because it speaks directly to her character flaws with which I had/have concern when she was running for president. Couple that with the fact that she blatantly and disrespectfully ignored every single supporter of hers that stayed until the early hours of the morning in support of her at her rally by snubbing her nose at them, and it really does add up to her being quite the pile of cow dung, IMO--and, obviously, that's not just my opinion.

She seems to be out for her.

Just listening to her tone in some of her press conferences, I can imagine poor Bill when she gets into a twist. Better so what the F she says or it is he!! on earth. That voice on her, good gravy.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Well, if she is hurling furniture across the room at people I guess that dispels the myth that she is too fragile to hold office.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Doctor added sedatives to the mix.

What a trip. Who was that doctor?

It was less dangerous if they let her drink all she wanted or even better if they get drunk together.

+29 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Imagine what might have happened if she won the election.

Drunken rage, angry at Putin.... finger on the launch button.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   
why do americans make such a drama about it

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: sooth
Well, if she is hurling furniture across the room at people I guess that dispels the myth that she is too fragile to hold office.

Maybe she was looking for the bottle opener.

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: sooth

Yeah but shows her TEMPERAMENT. Cause you know that subject was not brought up at all in the last 6 months.
Her story will come out in full. It will be a book, a movie, and we will all get to see that meltdown.

+26 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: cihanpanda
your such drama queens
pathetic

People need to shut up about Donald Trump. He is not the devil. The actual drama queens, the retards out in the streets are holding us back now, they're making it difficult to move on to better times.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join