It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Hillarys Epic Election Night Meltdown

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: cihanpanda
CAn you all just SHUT UP ABOUT HILLARY CLINTON ALREADY
your such drama queens
in the UK we have an election and its done. finished
in America its a whole big soap opera
pathetic

But, but , but

edit on 15-11-2016 by Black_Fox because: (no reason given)

+20 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Wow just thinking about that woman with the nuclear codes when Putin pisses her off.

We really avoided something huge, I really believe that .

+14 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Do you not see the irony? She has the whole ballfield tilted in her favor corrupt to hell and she still loses. All the while calling into question Trumps temperment and fitness for office. If you see any of this fading soon, look again..and again. Her loss is celebrated across the nation.

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: cihanpanda

See we are not in Oregon, and we have the freedom to comment.

You have the freedom to ignore us.

Please use either, but keep it civil.

CAn you all just SHUT UP ABOUT HILLARY CLINTON ALREADY
your such drama queens
in the UK we have an election and its done. finished
in America its a whole big soap opera
pathetic

edit on 15-11-2016 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

+18 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: gmoneystunt

It was so clear Hillary was gonna win, even most Trump supporters thought she was gonna win.

This was either divine intervention or people from the future trying to stop Armageddon.

+15 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: cihanpanda
why do americans make such a drama about it

The OP is relevant when half the country seems like they're willing to kill to have her in office. Stories like this really need to be exposed. It shows us the real Hillary, not the one the left say she is.

From what I see, the real Hillary would be a dangerous president. That's putting it lightly.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

That's your better source than Breitbart? I'll ask the same question everyone loves asking these days..what difference does it make? Leave her alone. IMHO.

+12 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack

That's your better source than Breitbart? I'll ask the same question everyone loves asking these days..what difference does it make? Leave her alone. IMHO.

People are still rioting in the streets for her. It is relevant.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: goou111

It was so clear Hillary was gonna win, even most Trump supporters thought she was gonna win.

This was either divine intervention or people from the future trying to stop Armageddon.

No kidding, I was certain she was going to win. I am still trying to figure out what happened.

Either his support was just too strong, TPTB allowed this to happen as a plan B, or he was meant to win all along.

I remain cautiously optimistic that this is a case of the peoples collective voice just being too loud for TPTB to carry on with their agenda.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: goou111

And picking her apart based on rumors is going to help with that?

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: cihanpanda

Brexit, y'all are still moping about it.

Mind your own business then, you dont need to check out a thread devoted to US politics.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
That explains reports that she didnt call Trump to congratulate him on his victory but got Huma to pass on the message. Would have loved to be a fly on the wall to see it!

link   

That's your better source than Breitbart?

Its better then just random rumors from no names on websites that I never heard of before. Do you think she was civil and calm during the loss?

+2 more 
link   

And picking her apart based on rumors is going to help with that?

Did we not pick apart every aspect of Trumps life, even 20 year old audio recordings?

Rumors turn out to be true all the time.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Oh honestly! The only people who know what happened were the people who were in that room, her closest family and friends who wouldn't be starting hateful rumors.

She cried? Of course she cried. You pour 18 months of heart and soul into a campaign for 16 hours a day, then shrug your shoulder's, meh, and walk away? I can only imagine how utterly heartbreaking. I cried once over not getting a job I really wanted, after only a one interview investment. It was disappointment.

As for crying, I'm sure they all cry. Ann Romney recently said the night Mitt lost and they were alone "there were tears".
You'd have to be completely void of emotions to not feel heartbreak after such a gut wrenching campaign.

You know, it's over. Move on. Let the Clintons live their lives, as they let you live yours.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

So it's not enough she conceded? We have to have every salacious detail of her defeat? That is, assuming any of this is accurate. Will gloating on the internet like wild things dancing around her political corpse quell the protests or straddle the divide that's facing this country?

What's the actual point of it? She's not going to be POTUS.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Yes because clearly you are already doing that.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

So it's not enough she conceded? We have to have every salacious detail of her defeat? That is, assuming any of this is accurate. Will gloating on the internet like wild things dancing around her political corpse quell the protests or straddle the divide that's facing this country?

What's the actual point of it? She's not going to be POTUS.

This is what I'm saying! Why is this thread even necessary? Who cares how someone handles defeat. Like the right needs ANOTHER reason to hate hillary or something... Apparently she can't even lose correctly according to right wingers.

link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK

No kidding, I was certain she was going to win. I am still trying to figure out what happened.

Either his support was just too strong, TPTB allowed this to happen as a plan B, or he was meant to win all along.

I remain cautiously optimistic that this is a case of the peoples collective voice just being too loud for TPTB to carry on with their agenda.

Trump's support was too strong. He took most of the swing states (losing only Nevada and New Hampshire), and he even managed to flip the Rust Belt states (Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania) which are normally safely Democratic in presidential elections.

link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
Oh honestly! The only people who know what happened were the people who were in that room, her closest family and friends who wouldn't be starting hateful rumors.

She cried? Of course she cried

Not true, What about Secret Service??? She has meltdowns all the time. There are many books about them. Here's one of the many

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join