It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Racist Outbursts in U.S. in Wake of Trump's Election

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule

Its not true, white people are so oppresed its crazy, youtube told me. Its blm fault, its obama son, oh those " insert non whites" there animals.

How are posts like this even allowed on ATS?

Is this not political trolling and race baiting?

Lol, i am just repeating the exact same thing trump fans say in every thread, but thanks for your fake outrage.

Imagine your very real outrage if I replaced the word "white" with "black" in your original post.

Oh you, your so quick and stuff, try it see how i react lol.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: DrStevenBrule

Likely because they are barely intelligible.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: DrStevenBrule

Likely because they are barely intelligible.

Oh you with your big words, still pretending your smarter than others, durp durp.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

I got an idea, perhaps you should stick to topics your educated in.

Shall we begin with coloring books?

edit on 14-11-2016 by Black_Fox because: Things

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I'm just reporting mainstream news.

The only race baiter is Trump who just hired a white nationalist to be his chief policy adviser!

Accusing me of trolling and all that nonsense is absurd. My history of intelligent and sober and sometime hyperbolic humor and Irony speaks for itself.

Here is serious and tragic news about the ramifications of Trump’s words that people don’t want to face

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Black_Fox

I go tan idea, perhaps you should stick to topics your educated in.

Lol, trump won so all the internet tough guys are out in force, da libtard said something that gave me a headache, durp durp

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
www.usnews.com...

In the aftermath of Republican firebrand Donald Trump being named president-elect of the United States early Wednesday, reports appeared to surge of hate-fueled taunts and threats hurled by triumphant Trump supporters.

www.usnews.com...

Swastikas and graffiti declaring "Sieg Heil 2016" were reportedly spray-painted in South Philadelphia. "Trump!" was scrawled on the door to a prayer room used by Muslim students at New York University. A gay pride flag was burned in Rochester, New York. And the apparent effigy of a black man was hanged above the entrance to a coffee shop in Tuscaloosa, Alabama, dangling from the end of a rope.

As of Thursday evening, reports of more than 80 such incidents had poured into the Southern Poverty Law Center, which tracks hate crimes.

"When we walked into the office this morning we were inundated," says Heidi Beirich, who directs the Intelligence Project for the center. "You just don't see a day in which 80 or 90 people are reporting terrible things happening to them. That is just really, really rare."

A "frightening number" of the incidents occurred at schools, Beirich adds, an apparent trend corroborated by other civil rights groups and by teachers who also received or witnessed such incidents, from fifth-graders who allegedly chanted "build the wall" at a school in Southern California to high school students in New Jersey who reportedly chanted "10 feet higher" – another reference to the wall Trump has pledged to build along the U.S.-Mexico border – at Latino students.

Legal experts and civil rights activists say it was Trump's rhetoric during the campaign that gave license to language and groups that were once on America's fringe.
"Our community is under siege, and we may be entering an era where our very own existence is an act of civil disobedience" Cristina Jimenez Moreta, executive director and co-founder of immigrant rights group United We Dream, said at a Thursday press conference in the nation's capital.
"These are people who are emboldened by the outcome of the election," Beirich says. "Unfortunately Trump's racist, anti-Semitic, xenophobic, misogynistic language has sanctioned the sort of things Andrew Anglin" – a neo-Nazi Trump supporter who's called for striking fear into Muslims – "is calling for, and this is an environment he absolutely needs to denounce."

I guess the liberal media did all these things

Trump may have opened up hell. He needs to go on national TV and tell these people to stop. Not an interview on a news show.

www.usnews.com...

Actually, Obama and Hillary need to be telling them to stop. Obama is still the POTUS. The fact he has done nothing speaks volumes about his prejudice.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Lol, trump won so all the internet tough guys are out in force, da libtard said something that gave me a headache, durp durp

HAH! I KNEW you were Canadian... its your accent! You say DurpDurp. Around here we say Herp Derp.. or the more formal Derp Derp.
Howdy from your Southern cousin!

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Coloring books and tan.

Umm…

Its sad ATS has drawn this kind of nonsense
It speaks for itself

edit on 14-11-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

link   
Some college kid wrote 'Trump!' on a door with a sharpie and it's news? Wow if that offends you then you are too unreasonable to have an opinion worth anything.

The people flying the Nazi flags and spraying graffiti are mostly liberals who are trying to make a statement. There are probably some misguided Nazi sympathizers who bought into the liberals message that this this is the forth reich but they'll soon find out it's not.

I don't know why liberals are still beating the racist drum for so long after the election. A huge percentage of Trump voters voted AGAINST Hillary and thus Trump by default. Hillary supporters have underestimated the damage to national security the server caused. Most Trump voters are not bigots or racists. Notice how there weren't any riots by future Trump voters after Obama won?

It's hilariously ironic that protesting liberals are scaring other liberals so badly. Now they've worked themselves up so much they need pizza parties and pajama jams to comfort themselves.

link   

durp durp

I'm not sure what a "durp" is, and why you keep saying it. Is it an attempt at a joke?

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage

HAH! I KNEW you were Canadian... its your accent! You say DurpDurp. Around here we say Herp Derp.. or the more formal Derp Derp.

Sorry up here we dont marry our cousins, but i wont judge you.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

durp durp

I'm not sure what a "durp" is, and why you keep saying it. Is it an attempt at a joke?

Let me grab some coloring pens like someone said earlier, i will try to explain it to you, and here i thought you where so smart.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

People were racist before Trump was elected.

Trump didn't create racism.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Let me grab some coloring pens like someone said earlier, i will try to explain it to you, and here i thought you where so smart.

I still cannot understand you. I'm going to guess it is a joke, but an unfunny one.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Willtell

People were racist before Trump was elected.

Trump didn't create racism.

And nobody is claiming he did, stay on the ball.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

I still cannot understand you. I'm going to guess it is a joke, but an unfunny one.

Oh noes i wasent funny, durp durp.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage

Sorry up here we dont marry our cousins, but i wont judge you.

Silly Canadian... I married a honkey.. not my cousin.

( LMAO! if you only knew how funny that is. The joke is we are all related to eachother.. and its true I have so many cousins I dont even know all their names... )

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Oh noes i wasent funny, durp durp.

Not funny, not to mention unintelligible. Sorry, friend. You're in the negative.

What do you think about the racism?

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

So the big news is that racist people are being racist.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join