It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The US deserves Trump

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: mkultra11

Thankyou for the perfect reply.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

The stage has been set by first robbing the United States of America empty and causing unrest among the people and other nations in the world. It will take more than 4 years to fix the country and to change the way of thinking among the people. For the USA to become finacial healty again sacrifices have to be made... people wll have to do more with less. Depending on how much les you have people will feel the sacrifice.

I am not a doomthinker pers se. but the way things are this moment in the world can easily go into a worse direction. I still believe that the US president is chosen by a group of powerful rich influential people. What plan can these people have with Trump after first distroying the US economy? It is an easy bet to say there will come unrest among people in the US and parts in rest of the world.

I never expected Trump to win because of the Clinton network of influential and corrupt politicians and industrialists.. Her not becoming president can mean that a chapter of "the secret agenda" which started wih Bush Sr. is finished and an other began. More so to be worried of the special introduction of Trump to the world stage.

worried

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: zatara

I like youre reply. And youre probably right.

You know, one thing that should be crystal clear to most people is that Trump is not so different from Obama.

Obama had a great message going into his presidency. He was passionate, seemed genuine and I really got the feeling he absolutely wanted the best for every American. He quickly found out the dream (the job) was far more difficult to circumnavigate than it appears from the outside.

I think Trump is going to find that too, and likely wont be able to keep many of his promises due to the same types of strangleholds.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I live in the USA and having watched this election and voting in it, and seeing the candidates, the following can be stated:

This election was a first on many levels, from a non-politician getting elected to a woman running and having a shot at being president. And now the election is over and we have a new President, called Trump.
When he first started during the primaries I was hoping that the man was pulling a general Patton, acting like such to get the nomination and then would have changed after getting such, showing more temperament befitting of being a world leader, however, that idea was shattered during the election, and with everything that went on, it is highly unlikely that he will change.
The new President, Trump, I do not believe he is prepared for or really understands what being President is like or about. A country is not a business, one can not simply do things cause they are in charge and he is only 1/3 of the government and has to deal with the other 2. He comes in with a lot of baggage, and even though Clinton lost the election, there will be an upside to this, there is a good chance that all of the investigations, all of the hearings will simply be buried and end, as she is no longer viable or within the interest of the congress to continue to follow or look into.
Trump on the other hand, is in for a world changing view, as now he has to walk a fine line and unlike his opponent, may not have that many in congress who will be his friend or ally at this time frame. The Democrats hate him and that is to say the least and the republican establishment is threatened by him, as they can not control him. It may be that he may find this far harder and worse than being a businessman.

This is a first for the country, as this is the first time an elected President has a chance to be removed from office before even getting into the oval office, with all of the trials that he has to deal with. He can not simply ignore them as even a president is not above the law. He will still have to go through the trials and if found guilty will make the congress determine if he is going to sit as president or be removed from office.

Nor do I think that he will enjoy being in that position, due to the lack of privacy that he will have. His every move, everything he says or does will be under a microscope and analyzed and discussed, any misstep on his part could result in him having to defend himself in congress. And if the policies he sets out does damage, it could result in the Democrats being in control over the congress and having to deal with that.

He hid his taxes from the public and now can no longer hide them as it is by law that he will be audited every year now while in office. And his doctor will no longer be able to hide his medical records, as there will be a staff that will have to take care of him. Everything about this man will in short be part of the state interest and he loses some privacy due to it. A president is there in that position 24 hours a day for the entire term. He will also have to make the adjustments to being limited on what he can and can not do.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

BUT, and here is what I really hope happens,
he just dumps all the goods he has on the corruption into the public domain
so all of America can see just how crooked congress is and then we can see about fixing things. )

It didn't happen with Hillary, many ignored all the corruption

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Natas0114
a reply to: mkultra11

Thankyou for the perfect reply.

You're welcome!

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

True... but nobody really threw it in their faces... yes wiki leaks, some alternative Media ran with it, but the MSM ignroed it as much as possible.

Trump has the resources to force the issue...and if his presidency is going down in flames because congress is trying to keep things as normal, I hope his ego will force him to use his resources to splash it all over the place... and they (the MSM and by extension the average voter) will have a harder time ignoring what a sitting president is saying.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join