It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sissy America!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
a reply to: intrptr

Depends if nukes are flying on day one, no one knows for sure how it would go down.

In a properly targeted scenario, military locations only would be hit first followed if necessary by large civilian population centres. Take out the strongest first, the financial centres and major infrastructure. It just so happens that most, if not all, of these snowflakes being in major population centres would be some of the first to go. I would think any attack would save farmland and farming infrastructure as well as resources like mining and oil.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

But everyone copes with things differently. Isn't only because of our stereotypeing culture that you consider them pansies? It is not like they are going out and hurting people. Before you say yes they are. I know there have been a few cases of that but less then 50 ppl involved. My point is you call them special snowflakes for copeing in their way but that term can be put on anyone based on their believes.

What does it matter what they do? Why do you care so much about their lives? Why does it matter how they cope? Do you want to go help them? Saying you want to smack sense into them because you are emotional? How are you any different? Enacting violence because you feel uncomfotable. Doesn't that mean you are now a special snowflake?

(post by stosh64 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: mrselfdestructr

I don't think coddling and encouraging grown ups to act like children is a constructive way to deal with adversity. I don't call them pansies / wussy because of a stereotype, it is the very definition. A person regarded as weak, ineffectual, or overly fearful. Which is exactly what they are doing, showing weakness and crying because they didn't get their way, being ineffectual as this is not how to bring about the change they want to see, and are being overly fearful. If i was a snowflake I'd be crying because of your words, but they just kind of bounce off and mean nothing to me, after all they are just words.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

That's sad to hear about. Hopefully she wont have to deal with that again and returns safe tomorrow. Absolutely insane
edit on 13-11-2016 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   

So by what you are saying, by being emotional they are acting like children? They are not trying to change to anything. They are aware the election results can't change. Again they are just copeing.

Yes, I agree they are being overly fearful. They should take a step back and look at everything as a whole. Things are not that bad, you are right about that.

Just because you are not whining about what I said doesn't mean you are not a snowflake. A snowflake is someone who thinks people should act the way they invision and not have a overreaction to what they believe in. That they should just accept things as they are based off of their views.

You whining about how they are whining is what puts you in that category. It is why I don't like the term special little snowflake anyone can fall under the term.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

These are just the tip of the ice berg. I cannot believe that there are this many pansies in this country. As a veteran I am appalled that these people could potentially be called upon, if God forbid, a world war broke out with China or Russia. I would not be able to stand next to these snow flakes.

Oorah brother...no argument here. It's a sad, sad state we find ourselves in.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: mrselfdestructr
So by what you are saying, by being emotional they are acting like children?

No, by needing therapy play-dough though, they certainly are.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: mrselfdestructr

I guess you'd be right if we go by your definition of snowflake. I like the Urban Dictionary's version a little more:

A malady affecting a portion of the world's population wherein the afflicted will demand special treatment, conduct themselves with a ludicrous, unfounded sense of entitlement, and generally make the lives of everyone around them that much more miserable.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   

I wonder if any of these college girls would be offered free counseling if they chose to abort a baby in the late term of a pregnancy.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Oh well just thank Russia again eh?.

OP the right are as bad or as I like to call them TJW's, They refuse to hear anything bad about their new savior but will berate others when they do things as bad as he.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   

"Life is hard. It's even harder when you're stupid."
-John Wayne

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

LOL haven't heard TJW yet! That's a good one. I don't mind hearing bad things about ANY government leader as long as its legit information and not unfounded fear mongering. I promise I wont cry or need a safe space for it either!

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Thats great except your boy Trump called for a REVOLUTION when he thought that Romney had won the popular vote only to lose the election:

In 2012 Trump called for a revolution saying "The electoral college is a disaster for a democracy".

Like a spoiled brat, all Trump does is complain and name call.

If nothing else, the protesters are doing exactly what Trump instructed.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

I know I'll be Trump's harshest critic.

We've seen it all too often that those who support a candidate defend even the most reprehensible aspects of that candidate.

If Trump sucks, then I will claim responsibility because I voted for him.

I won't blame Bush (like Obama and his supporters) I won't blame Obama or Clinton or the whiny weasels that riot and cause harm.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

So he was stupid and didn't understand the electoral college like so many others? The difference is there wasn't anyone marching in the street and there wasn't a bunch of conservatives crying and wanting to commit suicide. I also voted for Ron Paul in 2012 like you. Did all the libertarians require a safe space and play-doh after he lost?

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

And thousands of other campuses went about their days.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere

Thats great except your boy Trump called for a REVOLUTION when he thought that Romney had won the popular vote only to lose the election:

In 2012 Trump called for a revolution saying "The electoral college is a disaster for a democracy".

Like a spoiled brat, all Trump does is complain and name call.

If nothing else, the protesters are doing exactly what Trump instructed.

so we can expect you and all the other liberals to obey Trumps commands? Cool. There should be no more problems then.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

As much as I hate to admit it, this guy here probably has a real valid point. For every 1 we could point out as having been overly sensitive, there were probably 20 others just letting daily life continue to kick in.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

originally posted by: Sremmos80

As much as I hate to admit it, this guy here probably has a real valid point. For every 1 we could point out as having been overly sensitive, there were probably 20 others just letting daily life continue to kick in.

That's why I said I hope this is just a minority and looks bigger because it gets plastered in the media.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join