It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Sissy America!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

originally posted by: alphabetaone

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: FauxMulder

And thousands of other campuses went about their days.

As much as I hate to admit it, this guy here probably has a real valid point. For every 1 we could point out as having been overly sensitive, there were probably 20 others just letting daily life continue to kick in.

That's why I said I hope this is just a minority and looks bigger because it gets plastered in the media.

Well brother, we definitely share that hope!

edit on 13-11-2016 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

I would love to smack him one good time or rip out his little dangly earing. The look on the cops face says it all.

So you're denying someone the right to "free speech" into a cop's face. Maybe you should be wearing a black shirt to help you "belong" with the cop's

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

I would love to smack him one good time or rip out his little dangly earing. The look on the cops face says it all.

So you're denying someone the right to "free speech" into a cop's face. Maybe you should be wearing a black shirt to help you "belong" with the cop's

Yes I'm denying their right to free speech. You can see me in the video arresting them, covering their mouths with duct tape, and generally ripping up their pocket constitutions, specifically the bill of rights.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

well what ever rocks your "black shirt" fascism. Or did you not pass the cop induction physical?

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

No I was the one with the black shirt that says "belong"

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I agree let's take away guns.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doomsday1290
I agree let's take away guns.

LOL who are you talkin to? No one said anything about taking away guns.

Account created today? Hmmm I wonder if you could be a disgruntled.....

Nah, the thought is just too ridiculous.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Not content to believe the parroted rhetoric, I decided to investigate the Snowflake phenomenon. This did a good job of providing insight...

www.frontpagemag.com...

Towards the end, the topic ultimately of money and Saul Alinsky was mentioned...
edit on 13-11-2016 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   

The liberals are trying to drive this country into the ground.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Oh look...more whining from an ATSer....

Im sure the rant sub forum is designed for the rest of us to know who the big babies are here...or as you say Op, the special snowflakes.

Oh but you are a veteran, so i guessyou get automatic respect! (/sarc)
Zzzzzzz....

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

I myself enjoy "snowflake"

White, delicate, unique.

It's like saying you can't wait until Mexicans come up with a new taco. Can't be done, they are perfect.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014
Zzzzzzz....

Blanket parties for those refusing to remain the entire time in the gashouse during bootcamp were instituted precisely for people like you.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight
You should scream at a cop like that. The only thing saving that kid from being arrested was the mass of protestors there. Screaming at a police officer is disorderly conduct

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   

You sound just as whiny as them ! if people want to offer support to people let them , its called compassion
something you seem to lack maybe because it was trained right out of you when you were taught to de-humanise
people in order to make it easier for you to kill them.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Firsttimer

In the UK thats called breach of the peace!

however its contradictory when our country is at the highest terror threat level and we are in conflict with more than one country
we are not at peace and havent been for the last 3000 years or so

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Zzzzzzz....

Blanket parties for those refusing to remain the entire time in the gashouse during bootcamp were instituted precisely for people like you.

Yeah, read your sentence twice and still don't get it. I assume you are insulting me, so, carry on.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Zzzzzzz....

Yeah, read your sentence twice and still don't get it. I assume you are insulting me, so, carry on.

Well, honestly, the fact that you don't get it, actually proves my point on the ridiculousness of the post I replied to initially.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
This is to the Op and has nothing to do with what alphabetaone has said as i don't give a hoot what he's trying to tell me..but anyway, Op, id like to apologise for what i said earlier about you being a veteran.

My wife is puking her guts out, im struggling with this animation im doing and im a bit fed up of the negativity on ATS this last year (yes, i get the hypocrisy of that) and all that contributed to me saying that stupid thing i said. No excuse of course, just giving the reason i said it. So, hopefully you will accept my apology.

edit on 14-11-2016 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

Its all good brother(I wasn't upset about it anyway), I'll have alphabetaone call off the blanket party!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join