It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHAT???? New York Times vows to 'rededicate' paper to reporting honestly///ADMITTED CONSPIRACY???

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Picklesneeze

Personally,I think that these rioting criminals should be going after the main stream media.

The underhandedness of the press toward Mr. Trump and illegal collusion with the DNC are among the many things that soured a good number of voters against the left.

If these liberal rioters want to get revenge with baseball bats-they should really go after the liberal media.

True, but admitting your wrong, good luck with that. No matter what the stink the DNC throws in the useful idiots faces, they follow, must follow.

The lies run deep and they are convinced that America hates all the little things that the media uses to divide us. Its a shame.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Boy are desperate and the reason is simple . The right or a smaller and smaller number have turned them off . That was before Trump and now the right sees no need to look at them .The left that were reading ,following, and believing them all of a sudden are left way out in left field and cant find their way back to the ones that led them so far from the truth they don't know what to do . They are not too big to fail and should not be bailed out Mr. Trump . Let the left support the left and lets see if it can be done with the truth or at least a better representation of it in the future . Alternative right rules :>)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: seasonal

I say NO NO NO... Burn their enterprise of lies to the ground. Seize all their assets, and put them in jail for SEDITION.
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Nothing less, legally of course.

Yes, figuratively speaking "burn their enterprise of lies to the ground".

Or "Dismantle their enterprise of lies" using legal means.

They are protected by the constitution. They are like these dam money preachers that soak people and hide behind the 1st amendment. Anyway better to let them die the death of no patronization by the people. Right letters to all their advertisers ect.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

I think that is my main point of anger regarding the extremely obvious lying being done by the NYT,etc.

How blatant it is.

I hope the left wakes up and realizes that their own media has destroyed any chance of them gaining the oval office (imo)
for at least a generation.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Boy are desperate and the reason is simple . The right or a smaller and smaller number have turned them off . That was before Trump and now the right sees no need to look at them .The left that were reading ,following, and believing them all of a sudden are left way out in left field and cant find their way back to the ones that led them so far from the truth they don't know what to do . They are not too big to fail and should not be bailed out Mr. Trump . Let the left support the left and lets see if it can be done with the truth or at least a better representation of it in the future . Alternative right rules :>)

What you say is true, the left and right has gave the proverbial middle finger to the left leaning demigods.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   

In the words of me, "EFFFF the NY TIMES and their slanted reporting", they are tabloid level to me now.. I will never accept them as journalism after this pathetic display over this election cycle... They are donzo.... And yea, having a dbag mexican billionaire owner doesn't help their cause either.. He obviously had an agenda against Trump, he made his bed, now time to lay in it...

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

Maybe the death by a thousand paper cuts would be nice. Every other week hearing what crap load of trouble they are in til the miserable, worthless, filthy little liars fall over and are gone fore ever.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

In the words of me, "EFFFF the NY TIMES and their slanted reporting", they are tabloid level to me now.. I will never accept them as journalism after this pathetic display over this election cycle... They are donzo.... And yea, having a dbag mexican billionaire owner doesn't help their cause either.. He obviously had an agenda against Trump, he made his bed, now time to lay in it...

They are as pathetic as a liar can be. They are so sorry. Like someone else said, if crazy eyes Hillary was elected, would they even be crying their crocodile tears? Nope they would be at the cool kids table eating the scraps that their masters leave to them.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   

What???

Ok the story is basically sorry we will do better, and they cannot deliver the independent and original journalism with out their subscribers.

The papers own public editor commented on how the paper gave Hillary a 80+% chance of winning the election the day of. The editor also thought the stories the paper ran were pro HRC and anti Trump.

what do you ATSer's think? Little to late, or giv'em another chance?

Follow the demand; people want a stop to garbage journalism? Stop reporting garbage journalism.

Deliver a product the customer wants - this is a backbone of capitalism. Whats the issue here? That it took a massive shake-up to inspire it? The market undergoes corrections.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: eNumbra

Follow the demand; people want a stop to garbage journalism? Stop reporting garbage journalism.

Deliver a product the customer wants - this is a backbone of capitalism. Whats the issue here? That it took a massive shake-up to inspire it? The market undergoes corrections.

This is just like crony capitalism.

The elite lie to get their way, profit off it and the next cycle they start all over. But something magical has happened, they failed.

All the illegal money all the illegal influence has failed.

No amount of money (corp lobbying in crony capitalism) could buy the election for HRC.
No amount of incestual (corp back and forth form govt to business in crony capitalism) relationships could get HRC the election.
It is a miracle, now we need to see if Trump is the real deal.

No amount of lies the media told could get HRC the election.
edit on 12-11-2016 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   

And to add to it ,imagine that the MSM news having gotten it so so wrong here also tells us the news in places half way around the globe . How accurate could they possibly be if what they write about in their own country is so inaccurate .MSNBC is no better and instead of just making errors they make things up full cloth . The Onion is a better gig imo

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

I think they've realized (in lost revenue)...

I hope it's more than that... there are other possible and potential repercussions that are more likely to show them the error of their ways. For example, by realizing that their collusion gave too much power to the wrong people... which can now be wielded against them.

... that people aren't interested in their bullsh#t.

Which can be only be demonstrated by people voting with their wallets.

It's a little late to try and beg forgiveness, the damage can't be undone.

Maybe... maybe not. It also seems to me that they would know where the bodies are buried so to speak. They have secrets to tell. They cannot change what is already done, but they could still have a positive influence on the future. They could prevent further damage. Their choice, of course. This is a start.

It will take years if at all that people will trust them (MSM) again.

I hope people never ever trust the MSM again. That's what got us here! (well, in part) I hope we learn our lesson well and make them prove themselves and justify themselves all day every day forever and beyond.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   

What???

Ok the story is basically sorry we will do better, and they cannot deliver the independent and original journalism with out their subscribers.

The papers own public editor commented on how the paper gave Hillary a 80+% chance of winning the election the day of. The editor also thought the stories the paper ran were pro HRC and anti Trump.

what do you ATSer's think? Little to late, or giv'em another chance?

Reminds of a cheating husband, caught red-handed. " I swear dear. I'm gonna change. I'll never lie to you again".
Always is/was a bs storey. It's a blatant lie for all to see, but yet the blindly enchanted still want to believe the fairy-tale.

The NYT is primarily, and above all, a machine to make money. They've been busted in telling overt lies, to further the profits of their owners, partners, and advertisers. They're in damage-control mode.

Anyone volunteer to count the lies in today's edition?

edit on 12-11-2016 by Nothin because: Formatting

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

They have secrets to tell. They cannot change what is already done, but they could still have a positive influence on the future. They could prevent further damage. Their choice, of course. This is a start.

There is no start, the only way they will change is mass firings. Must remove the dead wood.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Yes, you'd think so. But I think they've been too busy making laws to criminalize the people. Sad, sad state of affairs that must change.

There is a huge need for a news paper that will shut up and write. Not left, not right. Just the news. Leave the digesting of that news to the reader.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Real News is one Thing , Opinions are Another . To Expect the NYT to all of a sudden Embrace True Journalistic Integrity because they have been Caught in Very Numerous Lies is a Stretch . If Anything ,they will Now become the Small Voice of Discontent , to either be Heard or Ignored at your Own Risk ...

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

I'm sure we will be seeing more of this to come.

These mainstream media publications know they're success relies on accuracy.

No doubt the entire MSM is doing damage control.

I suspect they are all going to be cleaning house this December, if you know what I mean.

I wonder if there is a web of news orgs that are in on this. I really believe there should be a trial, subpoenas, and indictments. This can be the most dangerous force that is facing us. This could be as prevalent as pedo in the HCR inner circle.
We won't know how much deeper the self admitted conspiracy goes. We need a free press, and who ever bought it needs to pay along with the purchased.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   

There is no start, the only way they will change is mass firings. Must remove the dead wood.

There may be more to this than we're considering. Truth can be criminal. Secret courts and gag orders, confidentiality and non-disparagement clauses, "national security" concerns... There may be plenty who would love to spill their guts, but are prevented for legal reasons.

I believe full transparency would better serve our purposes and best interests. I would rather know where the skeletons are. And I do not want to punish folks for obeying the law. Even bad laws. Our greatest good is in focusing like a laser on those bad laws, and allowing the truth to be told -- the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Real News is one Thing , Opinions are Another . To Expect the NYT to all of a sudden Embrace True Journalistic Integrity because they have been Caught in Very Numerous Lies is a Stretch . If Anything ,they will Now become the Small Voice of Discontent , to either be Heard or Ignored at your Own Risk ...

I don't expect them to change, least of all overnight.

But I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   

I don't expect them to change, least of all overnight.

But I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt.

You are willing to give the benefit of the doubt to an organization that conspired to take away your choice? They were willing to be part of what I bet is a much larger conspiracy involving all sorts of print, tv and radio corps.

They wanted to take a freedom guaranteed to the American people and sell it to the DNC. I hope there are hearings and trials so the forgiving among us can see what lengths people will go to to get and maintain power.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join