It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin Issues International Arrest Warrant For George Soros … Dead or Alive

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: JesusXst

Off to the hoax bin for you too, then..

Oh and here's Interpol's list of wanted people..

www.interpol.int...

And yes, Russia is a member of INTERPOL, so if Putin did indeed issue such an arrest warrant, it would be here. But it's not, and you're still defending it...why? Why are you willingly making yourself look like either a fool or a liar?

edit on 23/11/16 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
As a person who lives 7 miles from Ferguson, and goes there almost daily, I would like to see Soros in chains.
He bought people (yes, bought) to come to St Louis, live for free in a decent city neighborhood, and destabilize the region with organized protests that he paid for.

Some people must love slavery since they let Soros buy their brains and bodies to upset a region.

I do not deny that the whole Midwest has problems. But riots just make us hate. Soros has expended ZERO dollars for mentoring programs, food programs, daycare help. Local churches and citizen groups are doing that (and there is federal money too). If it is positive, he ain't into it.

Just a portion of his money could help local industries bring good jobs to the area. Case in point: Starbucks has carried a local gal's (Nathalie's) cakes in their shops. It has been perhaps 2 years since they started and she now has enough money to START a mentoring program for others in the Ferguson area. And her cakes are GOOD.

I got nothing but scorn for that jerk. He has many people's blood on his hands, including a couple police officers.
We will not discuss the real estate hit our region took. Just recovering from that. Ferguson has many areas with lovely brick ranch homes on acreage. Safe, affordable living for families. He ruined it for a while.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
Someone else looking into the story. After a quick youtube search there are several (at least 4 but they all may be working off the same article ?) videos saying an arrest warrant has been issued. I am fairly certain the Soros's open Society Foundation has been outlawed or thrown out of Russia.. for whatever reason.

youtu.be...

Some possible information on the take down of Soros: I think he should be investigate and exposed if he is one of the financiers of civil unrest around the world and completely prosecuted.. youtu.be...

Thanks for adding that, of course it's not 'official' but will be denied unless it's Wikileaks or CNN.

edit on 23-11-2016 by JesusXst because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

can i just ask one question :

why are you simply handwanking away the utter lack of any official russian govt statement on this " arrest warrant " ???

its really quite simple - only the russian government can authorise this alledged " arrest warrant "

and to have it valid - they have to tell all the other world govts and law enforcment agencies that will be prepared to discharge it

but the silence is deafening

no police agency is going to arrest mr soros because they saw it on youtube

you are pushing a hoax - accept it - get over it and move on

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=21563780]ignorant_ape
a reply to: [post=21563651]JesusXst

can i just ask one question :

why are you simply handwanking away the utter lack of any official russian govt statement on this " arrest warrant " ???

Seriously? Handwanking? Did you literally just make that term up or were you evermore familiar with it already?

Keep your chin up!
edit on 23-11-2016 by JesusXst because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

evasion noted - i am done - you are a dishonest hoax pusher

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

1. what is Pun?

2. Any proof there is an international arrest warrant issued for Soros?

no need for proof. just go with the flow and doth stars come.
remember all the hoopla about discerning fake news and real news... well... this is ats. believe everything you read.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
no police agency is going to arrest mr soros because they saw it on youtube

you are pushing a hoax - accept it - get over it and move on

But but but..... The op saw it on the interweb, so it must be true!!

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: tweetie

Entirely possible, even likely, given how these things work in the world wide web world.

A news story on possible future prosecutions, a few you tube vids, and viola "dead or alive warrants issued".

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

You're as bad with the hoax pusher commentary as

some are with racist card.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

My other post in this thread showed that there were at least user comments about a supposed arrest warrant for Soros as far back as 2014. The only user comment with sources linked back to a conspiracy site.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Any warrant issued internationally would be on Interpols, which Russia is a member of, sites.

This story peaked my interest, so I spent a little more time than usual on it, and have found nothing.

Doesn't mean there won't be one, in the future, issued. Soros is extremely unpopular in certain circles in Russia...many of whom would exactly cry were he to turn up dead rather than alive...

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Thanks for adding that, of course it's not 'official' but will be denied unless it's Wikileaks or CNN.

It's not even really Anonymous.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Really how do you mean like in,

Not really 'hidden' or not really

'anonymous'?

If it's not really anonymous

please clue us in, who really 'is'

anonymous?

Do you like know them personally?

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: JesusXst

fear not... the 26th may still bring an Apocalypse. See ATS threads for details.

You people just absolutely need something to fear don't you? The moment things turn out good, you search high and low for something that is still not good, just so you can prevent others from feeling any minute of peace within their bodies. When I leave the earth it is going to be these people I miss the least, in fact I will be very happy to leave a world where the enemies want to harm you and the people who are supposed to be on your side just want you to be miserable. On a day like today I realize more now than ever, that I am all by myself on this planet. If I find just one person out of 7 billion who cares even slightly about how I feel, I am lucky, and if there is not one person on the planet who cares what pain I feel in my heart, no matter what good I do, no matter how much I give, no matter how I love, respect, bless, pray, be kind, it all does not deserve even the smallest degree of care from another human being. All human beings only want one thing for me, and that is to make sure I am emotionally punished. And all the years I tried figuring out what they thought I deserved to be punished for, I am finally realizing that it is because of nothing, you people out there, want me to suffer and want me to feel bad, for no reason.
edit on 24-11-2016 by UFOdanger because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

what utter bollox

you ARE pushing a hoax - and are now bleating because you have been called on it

you presented zero evidence - and responded to all requests for that evidence with evasion , deflection and dishonesty

now you are attempting to play the victim card and making false allegations of persecution and accusing me of bigotry

like i said earlier - from the hoax - admit your mistake and move on

digging in - only makes you appear more stupid than was origionally thought

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

" user comments " = utter bollox

the only thing that matters is an official russian govt announcement

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I came back to ATS after months to find this obviously debunked thread still floating around. Years ago it would have been dumped into the hoax bin... a long time ago.

ATS, you really have fallen.

Have fun re-circulating fake news for the alt-right..

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   

If it's not really anonymous

please clue us in, who really 'is'

anonymous?

They have their own YouTube channel. Your video was not posted on it. Any hoaxer can fake an "Anonymous" video. You need to be careful, you can get banned if you knowingly post hoax material.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

" user comments " = utter bollox

the only thing that matters is an official russian govt announcement

That's the point I was making in my earlier posts in this thread. There's no official announcement or anything else about this. The only references to a "Soros arrest warrant" on those actual Russian sites were in user comments.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join