It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin Issues International Arrest Warrant For George Soros … Dead or Alive

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maluhia

The problem is the uninformed snowflakes marching through the streets have no idea who is supporting them or his history.

He never worked with Nazis his father worked with the Nazis. Seems like you know about as much as the snowflakes.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

They've not, as far as I can tell.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: JesusXst

I am so proud of the great leaders who are now stepping up to the NWO. I mean, just months ago the world was in danger and I was praying for the life of every human being. And with a good turn of events with the US political election and more pushing from the alternative media we are finally starting to get an edge of these incredibly rich devilish monsters who want to destroy human life and peace. From the brink of the end of the world, we put some decent people, or as decent as can be, in the seat of power and as a direct end result of truth being able to breathe fresh air, the beautiful prevailance of peace has blanketed mother earth. The aggressive of international communications has calmed down again because of a positioning of power. The world is stable, amazingly, and the good half of civilization has stepped up to put an end to this corruption to no end. I mean, these culprits of the NWO have all the money in the world, which means they can get done whatever they want. But, it is really not hard to defeat these monsters. Really, the simple way to defeat these horrible people is to confront them before they have planned or payed off another extreme disaster. If you simply looked at any one of these cowards in the eye in front of witnesses and ask them why they did a horrible thing and explain that it is wrong, and ask them if they would do it again, just putting out reality and truth in the table for everyone to see is all that is needed to stop NWO monsters like Soros.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: UFOdanger

I am so proud of the great leaders who are now stepping up to the NWO. I mean, just months ago the world was in danger and I was praying for the life of every human being. And with a good turn of events with the US political election and more pushing from the alternative media we are finally starting to get an edge of these incredibly rich devilish monsters who want to destroy human life and peace. From the brink of the end of the world, we put some decent people, or as decent as can be, in the seat of power and as a direct end result of truth being able to breathe fresh air, the beautiful prevailance of peace has blanketed mother earth. The aggressive of international communications has calmed down again because of a positioning of power. The world is stable, amazingly, and the good half of civilization has stepped up to put an end to this corruption to no end. I mean, these culprits of the NWO have all the money in the world, which means they can get done whatever they want. But, it is really not hard to defeat these monsters. Really, the simple way to defeat these horrible people is to confront them before they have planned or payed off another extreme disaster. If you simply looked at any one of these cowards in the eye in front of witnesses and ask them why they did a horrible thing and explain that it is wrong, and ask them if they would do it again, just putting out reality and truth in the table for everyone to see is all that is needed to stop NWO monsters like Soros.

fear not... the 26th may still bring an Apocalypse. See ATS threads for details.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Still gotta ask, where is the warrant?

For something this momentous, you'd think someone somewhere would have leaked it.

So...

Where, oh where, is it.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

I think it's being hidden, all of it will come to light once Trump is in the drivers seat.

That's what I think, but who knows how it will all come to light. I honestly wish I

had it.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

No they don't

and they never will. Things are changing though.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   

why would anyone need to " leak " it - the entire premise of an international arrest warrant - is its fooking useless if you dont tell EVERYONE

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   

It's in their heads and in their hearts. Because I haven't found a single credible report of this. In fact, I haven't found any articles about this on RT.com, SputnikNews.com, or RussiaInsider.com.

In fact, Sputnik News and Russia Insider have quite a few mentions of Soros, including this article from the 19th of this month. But the only things I've seen about a supposed arrest warrant for Soros show up in user comments. The first 2 are at the bottom of these articles from 2014 (HERE and HERE), with the first comment linking to 2 fake "news"/conspiracy sites (you'll have to search the page for "arrest warrant" to get to it). There's a 3rd user comment that references this supposed arrest warrant at the bottom of this article (HERE).

In short, I think this is a bunch of BS. But hey, to each their own.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

My point exactly.

I should have been a trifle clearer.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: JesusXst
I think it's being hidden,

The non existent warrant is the same place as the one for Hilary!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Put it to the supermods to get it placed in the hoax bin...

And I'm not entirely surprised that such a story, that falls over at the first hurdle, get lapped up by the great unwashed here..."Soros = bad, therefore anything anti Soros, regardless if true or not is fine".

If that is ones mindset, then they are far too out of touch with reality.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Put it to the supermods to get it placed in the hoax bin...

And I'm not entirely surprised that such a story, that falls over at the first hurdle, get lapped up by the great unwashed here..."Soros = bad, therefore anything anti Soros, regardless if true or not is fine".

If that is ones mindset, then they are far too out of touch with reality.

You want everything you don't like to go to the hoax bin.

What are you a hoax bin addict or something?

edit on 23-11-2016 by JesusXst because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 04:35 AM
link   

IF the claims of this thread had any veracity - there would be a public statement from russian law enforment agencies - that explained to the world that mr soros was wanted in russia - and his arrest and extradition was sought [ a synopsis of the allegations against him would also be release to demonstrate that the charges were not spurious ]

thats how " INTERNATIONAL ARREST WARRANTS " work in the real world

the pathetic excuses of " its secret " offered in thios thread are truely barrel scraping twaddle

being in the hoax bin is far better than this thread deserves

but i opose 404ing threads just because they are bollox

ETA :

PS - i forgot to give the drivel of " dead or alive " another good kick on the way past - FFS - we are in the 21st century - not the wild west
edit on 23-11-2016 by ignorant_ape because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 05:26 AM
link   

This is the only article I found which is from RT:

Nov. 30, 2015

Is that how it morphed into an unsubstantiated arrest warrant being issued for Soros, written about at other websites and then spread?

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Someone else looking into the story. After a quick youtube search there are several (at least 4 but they all may be working off the same article ?) videos saying an arrest warrant has been issued. I am fairly certain the Soros's open Society Foundation has been outlawed or thrown out of Russia.. for whatever reason.

youtu.be...

Some possible information on the take down of Soros: I think he should be investigate and exposed if he is one of the financiers of civil unrest around the world and completely prosecuted.. youtu.be...

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Yes, they are just reposting the same thing. That's how "fake news" works. Soros' NGOs have been declared "Foreign Agents" in Russia because they spread dangerous propaganda advocating democracy and human rights.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
After a quick youtube search there are several (at least 4 but they all may be working off the same article ?) videos saying an arrest warrant has been issued.

So your "source' is some random on youtube....
"I saw it on the internet so it must be true"!

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: 727Sky
After a quick youtube search there are several (at least 4 but they all may be working off the same article ?) videos saying an arrest warrant has been issued.

So your "source' is some random on youtube....
"I saw it on the internet so it must be true"!

Not really I looked to see if there was any additional information on the subject instead of making an uninformed decision like some like to do if the story does not fit their world view. I just reported what I found.... You don't like it.. can't help you
edit on 727rdk16 by 727Sky because: ..

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

idiots on youtube parroting each other are NOT sources

if you want a source for " russia issues an international arrest warrant " - go " russian government " or go home

its that bloody simple - its nothing to do with what fits peoples world view

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join