It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protesters Target Trump Buildings in Massive Street Rallies

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I mean really, what has the world come to. It just shows you doesn't it, to many tinkerbells with hurt feelings being softened by the state. Protesting the very system they voted by.

LINK

I just posted here because Fox news covering this story too are so negative towards Trump. It is like the presenters are literally doing their best to shoot Trump at every stage even though he has already won. I suppose it was just same with Brexit, people protest against their hurt feelings.

Here is the Fox news live. Not sure how long this will be running live on Youtube but the lady presenting is totally paid shill.

EDIT: Still watching the live stream and wow, they keep at it dont they fox news. Putting Obama in beautiful shining light while putting Trump on the side lines. I am not an American so I do not see Fox News often but just watching it a short while its totally riddled with propaganda. (I know most of you americans are aware of this) Just surprised.

For those joining this post now, to make it easier. Just shows it seems these protests are being orchestrated.

America on Edge: MoveOn Organizes Anti-Trump Protests Around Country

Billionaire Globalist Soros Exposed as Hidden Hand Behind Trump Protests — Provoking US ‘Color Revolution’.

and also.

These busses hired by DNC for protesters hired in Dallas on Craigs list.

Links thanks to Boadicea and IAMTAT.

edit on 10-11-2016 by BlackProject because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
You people act like Trumpers weren't saying they'd march on Washington and protest a Clinton victory.

Schmucks.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
You people act like Trumpers weren't saying they'd march on Washington and protest a Clinton victory.

Schmucks.

Regardless for these to be protesting in this manner literally shows how soft in the head they are. Take it like adults and realise the system went how it did.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: BlackProject

We know who's stirring the pot:

Billionaire Globalist Soros Exposed as Hidden Hand Behind Trump Protests — Provoking US ‘Color Revolution’

The usual suspects up to their usual dirty deeds.

Very interesting and would not be surprised if "certain people" are funding this nonsense. Those tshirts cost money. As you pointed out, Soros, not surprised considering we all know he pays Hilary throughout her campaign.

EDIT: Tell you it is a scary thought however looking at your link about soros and then seeing fox news just now reporting how all kinds of protesters are there including black lives matter, you can see that paying these fake protesters to act like this will spur on others. Absolute madness how he is using his money to try and flip Trump out of office. This is in effect what he is doing.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

I would have burned it down

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Trump tweeted blaming the media for the protests.
twitter.com...

edit on 10-11-2016 by EchoesInTime because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Sure you would, after your time out, cookies and blankets at your home, shelter, etc
a reply to: Kazber

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime

twitter.com...

Yeah, well looking at Fox News and its slant on his victory. You can see them openly pushing people to the edge. Everything about Trump is stunted, anything regarding Obama is hailed as amazing and anything Hilary is just ignored.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

We know who's stirring the pot:

Billionaire Globalist Soros Exposed as Hidden Hand Behind Trump Protests — Provoking US ‘Color Revolution’

The usual suspects up to their usual dirty deeds.

You beat me to it

Good ol Soros, seems he can always be counted on to fund some damnable violence.

I don't think these are the kind of jobs Trump had in mind when he said he was going to be a jobs President.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

Schmucks.

If he lost, Trump supporters would not have protested much because we have jobs.
I don't have time to go march on Washington, I got f**king bills to pay. Not get free handouts like these "entitled" brats are looking for.
Look no McCain supporters protested like this when he lost to Obama in 2008 and neither did Romney supporters in 2012.
So that argument doesn't fly.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Very interesting and would not be surprised if "certain people" are funding this nonsense. Those tshirts cost money. As you pointed out, Soros, not surprised considering we all know he pays Hilary throughout her campaign.

Soros got spanked good. That's gotta be stinging right now -- tee hee hee! -- so I guess I'm not surprised. What I'd like to know is how many "protesters" are doing it because they believe in the cause and how many are doing it for the paycheck.

Let them protest, but I don't think any real grassroots anger is there. Mostly just users and opportunists. I hope.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Oh dear. That Trump...

Well, at least we know better. And maybe someone who knows better and is also on Twitter will give him a clue.

link   

Soros got spanked good. That's gotta be stinging right now -- tee hee hee! -- so I guess I'm not surprised. What I'd like to know is how many "protesters" are doing it because they believe in the cause and how many are doing it for the paycheck.

Let them protest, but I don't think any real grassroots anger is there. Mostly just users and opportunists. I hope.

Exactly I have a friend here in the UK that lives in California and he recently went back to America to work there being paid to protest. It just shows you, it does happen. He was making major money too doing it. Only reason he went over to make some quick cash.

So you can imagine these are being paid too.

....and most certainly soros is literally probably throwing a fit. Throwing darts at a Donald Trump sticker over a dart board.

link   

twitter.com...

He's blaming professional protestors and the media.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
You are right, but who backs him? ZFollow the money. And not the round and round gifts,the real money...
a reply to: Cancerwarrior

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Surprised to hear that about FoX. I thought they were all Pro Trump Channel.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: boredhere74

Just like I was out there tonight waiting for poop it hit the fan.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Exactly I have a friend here in the UK that lives in California and he recently went back to America to work there being paid to protest. It just shows you, it does happen. He was making major money too doing it. Only reason he went over to make some quick cash.

Major money, huh? And all the way from England? Maybe that means such protesters are becoming fewer and farther between so they have to up the pay and their pool. I like that. I think I shall believe that... at least until reality slaps me upside the head.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Major money, huh? And all the way from England? Maybe that means such protesters are becoming fewer and farther between so they have to up the pay and their pool. I like that. I think I shall believe that... at least until reality slaps me upside the head.

I am not sure as I did not ask him much about it but he told me about it with such an energetic attitude, could not wait. Remember him saying about $1,400 a month. Due to him staying with his parents, did not have to pay any real money out.

Think it was his brother that informed him about it happening back there. I thought when he told me, that sounds pretty odd. Hes a very protesting type fella too, all about the trees haha
but yeah, just up his street.

Must be a website or add in the paper for this kind of thing

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join