It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protesters Target Trump Buildings in Massive Street Rallies

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Nope and Murdoch was not for sure. Murdock wanted Trump beat.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

SCOOP!
DNC paying to bus protesters into Austin--Undercover reporter
twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

SCOOP!
twitter.com...

Of course they are.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Radicalism in America, when you see people protesting an elected American president the only thing that can come to mind is that America has been infiltrated by radicals, these radicals are stirring the sector in the nation that have to much time in their hands because they don't have to wake up in the morning and earn a living.

Radicals don't give two rats ass on the will of the majority and neither on our laws.

Braking the laws, causing chaos and mayhem is all good.

I didn't agree with Hillary been a president, but you will never find me in the streets protesting if she was the president elect.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Is good to see that the Clinton foundation money is paying for radicalism in America.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

SCOOP!
twitter.com...

Thanks for the link. Just shows you doesn't it. I said on page 1 of this post that yeah I have a friend who got paid to protest himself, went back to America just to do things like this.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   

SCOOP!
twitter.com...

Wow. Brazen, aren't they? Or just stupid???

Good job finding that!

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
You people act like Trumpers weren't saying they'd march on Washington and protest a Clinton victory.

Schmucks.

If he lost, Trump supporters would not have protested much because we have jobs.
I don't have time to go march on Washington, I got f**king bills to pay. Not get free handouts like these "entitled" brats are looking for.
Look no McCain supporters protested like this when he lost to Obama in 2008 and neither did Romney supporters in 2012.
So that argument doesn't fly.

That's a joke, the majority of Donald's supporters don't have jobs. They voted for donald because they want the jobs that the hispanics now have.
McCain supporters didn't protest because they didn't give a freak.
And,,,, I protest the election results, not because my daily salary is more than most people on ATS make in a week, but because I have the right to legally do so instead of buying a gun (which I already own enough of).
I agree, Rioting, attacks and all the other crap is childish and serves no purpose than to incite more violence. BUT, when legal means are pursued, that is fair game. At least it's before he takes office, and not for eight years while he is in office.
edit on 10-11-2016 by lance_covel because: Corrections

edit on 10-11-2016 by lance_covel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackProject

It's the low IQ folks with no job that's doing the protesting. They are afraid they might have to go work for something!

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
You people act like Trumpers weren't saying they'd march on Washington and protest a Clinton victory.

Schmucks.

If he lost, Trump supporters would not have protested much because we have jobs.
I don't have time to go march on Washington, I got f**king bills to pay. Not get free handouts like these "entitled" brats are looking for.
Look no McCain supporters protested like this when he lost to Obama in 2008 and neither did Romney supporters in 2012.
So that argument doesn't fly.

That's a joke, the majority of Donald's supporters don't have jobs. They voted for donald because they want the jobs that the hispanics now have.
McCain supporters didn't protest because they didn't give a freak.
And,,,, I protest the election results, not because my daily salary is more than most people on ATS make in a week, but because I have the right to legally do so instead of buying a gun (which I already own enough of).
I agree, Rioting, attacks and all the other crap is childish and serves no purpose than to incite more violence. BUT, when legal means are pursued, that is fair game. At least it's before he takes office, and not for eight years while he is in office.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Shhhhh! just Dum don't warn them.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Staroth

Sometimes you most question people knowledge of politics and the election system, specially when you have a young person in TV telling the news that the president elect needs to be impeached or "something".

Our educational system is officially down the toilet.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: Staroth

Sometimes you most question people knowledge of politics and the election system, specially when you have a young person in TV telling the news that the president elect needs to be impeached or "something".

Our educational system is officially down the toilet.

for a long time now. Last i heard Vietnam came between WWI and WWII and they did not know about Korea.
That great NYC School System OH they were Seniors BTW. This is what is in college right now and protesting right now.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Hermit777

Exactly, what a great future for America, when this young people becomes the leaders of this country.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I read the title and this popped into my mind....

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   

a reply to: Hermit777

Exactly, what a great future for America, when this young people becomes the leaders of this country.

Thats the problem really isnt it. There are babies born everyday, with the world ahead of them to learn, so much to learn. With the information being slanted and propaganda only getting more complex, we are basically heading towards a whole generation, hell a whole entire race of humans dead to the world only to stack shelves.

Home school kids I say.
edit on 10-11-2016 by BlackProject because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   

I agree, but in todays society parents don't have time to school their children and those that have time rather spend their free time in the streets protesting and wasting tax payer time.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   

I agree, but in todays society parents don't have time to school their children and those that have time rather spend their free time in the streets protesting and wasting tax payer time.

Well in an ideal world but yeah, I agree with the wasting of tax payers money.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: lance_covel

Cool story bro
Not sure what you are trying to say there

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   

I know many parents that school their children at home and most of the children are well adjusted and score highly In test than those that goes to school everyday.

I didn't have to school my children at home because they attended DOD schools and they are superior when it comes to public schools and the discipline is great.

<< 1    3 >>

join