It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘People Have to Die’: Anti-Trump Terrorist Calls For Violence on CNN

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: Oldtimer2

yes, and what were these groups plans in case hillary was elected??
I know that there were at least some hinting that the guns would come out if she was...

let the kids blow off some steam, as long as they are peaceful, they aren't doing that much harm. and if they turn violent, well we have laws that will take care of them...

hopefully they will settle down. at least till trump gets into office and we have time to see what he actually does. and well, if he acts the way I am afraid he's gonna act, then to can go out and protest again and probably will have the support of more people, with a few republicans added in....

because.... what trump says he will do and what he actually does might not be the same thing...
and whatever he does will have to go through a congress that is hopefully sane and knowledgeable when it comes to the issues...
he might be okay... so well, kind of wish they'd just settle down.

I do take issue with the idea that anybody that comes into this country illegally doesn't have any rights though... every man, women and child has basic human rights!! even if that right is for them to be HUMANLY sent out of the country!

Nice post!

My feelings are mixed. I didn't vote for him and was disgusted at him. But I want to give him a chance this we're a democrat republic and I must respect the vote. Like you say, I understand what someone says and what they do can be different. I'm also not sure I really understand what this country needs or doesn't need. Maybe Trump is actually good. Reality can be like that.

I do know if Turmp starts mass deporting undocumented or vocally condemning woman who seek abortions, while also trying to destroy Roe vs Wade--well, gosh, I'll be protesting too. I realize Pence wants the states to decide over the abortion issue, but what do woman do who live in states which don't support abortions? Especially woman who believe it should be a right to abort? That's a hard one. I believe it's the woman's choice, at least up through 20 or 21 weeks. I believe if a national popular vote was cast, most people would support pro choice. That's one way to gauge whether it's moral or not to abort.

I think I'm ok with the wall--even though I think ti's stupid. What I"m not ok with is mass deporting. That's hitler-esque. Give them paths to citizenship. They're value to our economy. The damage--if that's what it can be called--is already done. Build a wall and hence increase border security, but don't chase away the innocent ones seeking work or already working. I do agree deporting criminals might be appropriate. Otherwise, it's probably a waste of tax payer money.

I reiterate, we have to respect the election process and laws.
edit on 11/10/2016 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: Alien Abduct
a reply to: TheBulk

"Don't take away our rights" ....If you are here illegally you don't have rights.

Wrong. Our rights are for everyone not just citizens the Bill of Rights applies to everyone, even illegal immigrants.

If you follow the law, the illegals go to jail, when you go to jail you are stripped of all but most basic rights.

So yeah, I'm right.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
lol.... these people better watch out and not start something they wont win

i dont think they realize how many groups are collecting guns and ammo and are just waiting for an excuse to use them on people like in this video....

poke the bear and get slapped

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
Your man made the threats. Maybe you did not believe him, but his chosen targets do.

Threatening to uphold the law and protect our borders... What a #%@ing a$$#03!!!

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Your man made the threats. Maybe you did not believe him, but his chosen targets do.

Why are you projecting race into the conversation? Even if Obama was white, he would still be a bad president to me. Race has nothing to do with it, when are you gonna realize that?

Get over yourself and your virtue signaling please.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: jonnywhite

Look you know the Prez publicly invited illegals to come right on over and illegally
Vote in our Primary election and he knows he is wrong. There is just no excuse whatever for this . He was trying to get Hillary elected by directly influencing the vote. And then here are the masses of ignorant leftists protesting Trump
Even before he stepped foot in
The White House. Talk about mixed up priorities.
edit on 10-11-2016 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-11-2016 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

People like you is what is wrong with America today.

You are nothing more than a traitor to America and it democratic process.

We put up with your president of choice for eight years and the damage has been done.

Time to put the U.S. back on track.

P.s. Grow up.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

"Don't take away our rights" ....If you are here illegally you don't have rights.

Wrong. Our rights are for everyone not just citizens the Bill of Rights applies to everyone, even illegal immigrants.

Wrong. Your interpretive belief does not apply.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

What in god's name are you going on about?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

I didn't see a single person in the vid that wouldn't be out cold, on the floor, eyes closed, after taking a single punch.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Brainless remark...

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

a reply to: Alien Abduct

Right, Just like Trump, go away unless I think and look like you.

Notice how you assign beliefs, feelings and thoughts to people based on their skin color? There is a word for that.

Yes, twat

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Actually...

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

Yes they do, according to our forefathers.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I saw this on the news this morning.
Without reading all 9 pages...
Have they arrested this woman yet?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek

Actually...

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

Yes they do, according to our forefathers.

Actually...

If you go to jail those rights are stripped from you no?

So if we uphold the law and arrest those that are here illegally then those illegals will have no rights (well only basic rights)

How many people in jail are pursuing happiness?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Funny, the same conservatives who want to constantly water the tree of liberty with blood are upset this woman is talking about the same thing.

You guys wanted a civil war for so long, so much talk about it and so many guns bought, well looks like Trump may just bring that fantasy to life and all the sudden there's a problem with it?

Oh right, you're just trying to demonize a Hispanic woman. Shocking.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Fü#k me if John titor wasn't just 12 years off...
edit on 10-11-2016 by Hellohogo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

a reply to: KTemplar

Aw....well, why don't you move to the middle east. Those women love living in caves and being miserable too.

It really has finally come full circle.

A whnging liberal advocating murder and civil unrest, and making the very same, blanket, racist statements they've been accusing everyone else of making for the last few years.

And blissfully unaware of becoming the very thing they apparently hate.

These people are actually nazis.

This is hilarious.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Hello , 911 ? I would Like to Report.........

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

The worst thing about all of the support of Hillary and the globalists, is that the average person is unaware that they are being used as useful idiots by Soros and the rest of the elites that are hell bent on world domination.

This is sad. Fortunately the people have spoken, which shows that people are waking up to this madness.

Soros should be tried as a terrorist and thrown in prison for life.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join