It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘People Have to Die’: Anti-Trump Terrorist Calls For Violence on CNN

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

So tolerant, so loving. I am glad that this election has drawn out the true nature of people like you.

The country was just saved. Your group wanted to hand it over to the criminal war monger globalists.

So loving and tolerant. So caring. Such a gracious and open heart filled with love.

Every one of these nasty comments and nasty fake protests make me even happier that Trump won. This is exactly why he won.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
My favourite comment was the one where that mad woman said she would have to call some guy and give details regarding her menstrual cycle.

That was amazingly funny and I laughed, proper.

It's funny for various reasons, but asides from the deep paranoia and immense sense of self image and interest it's funny because she obviously doesn't know that men have a built-in detector that is designed so that we can tell without asking.

It's a basic emotion or mood detector...if she's on ATS making wild, irrational claims, it's safe to assume she's on it.

This thread was highly entertaining.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Isn't Obama a democrat?

Isn't he commander in chief?

He's the one that, ultimately, decided to use drone strikes against innocents for the dubious reasons of killing one guy, rather than sending in SEALs who are, shall we say, a bit more precise.

Yes, I do believe he was a **gasp** Democrat. Oh, noes... That... That... That means **sobbing** that he's just like a **shudder** Republican.

OH, THE HUMANITY!!!

But, go ahead, rant on, get it out of your system...

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

That would seem to be your problem. You choose not to accept the results of a fair and open election. That's just too damned bad, isn't it?

You are sounding, increasingly, like a four year old throwing a temper tantrum. What's next? Holding your breath, 'til you get your way?

Petulant. That's the word that describes not only you, but far too many on the left.

...and it described far too many on the right for the past 8 years. It really is time for many of us, and I'll include myself in this, grow up and behave like adults.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
This is a great example of double standards form the press. Do you think it would be characterized this way if Republicans were rioting after Obama got elected or Hillary? No, they would go ape $hit.

As Anti-Trump Violence Erupts, ABC Sees People ‘Letting Their Voices Be Heard’

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

"Your" country?

Give me a break.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
Your man made the threats. Maybe you did not believe him, but his chosen targets do.

But of course you take the high road here ...

traitor white Christian bigots
so why should we listen to you again?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

This Woman Needs to be Arrested ASAP for Spouting Terroristic Threats and be Dumb enough to do it on a National Media Outlet .

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

a reply to: network dude

I don't want to have to call Pence everyday and tell him my menstrual cycle. How is that going to unify, making laws at one gender based on religious beliefs.

Where did this come from? It appears to be so irrational as to have landed as a non sequitur.

Have you been auditing the front pages of sites like The Daily Beast, Slate, HuffPo, Jezebel, et al? They are perfect snap shots of this hysteria.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   

a reply to: [post=21504361]GodEmperor[/post

Ha,ha, ATS members give it right back to me.

And that is just another lie. If that were true he would not have chosen Pence. You guys are going to cut our throats coming through the back door.

You truly do not understand anything about politics do you?

A presidential candidate typically picks someone who will shore up his cred in some way or other. In this case, Trump likely felt that Pence would burnish his conservative bona fides and his cred with the GOP to certain extent, Pence being a good example of both. They are intended to complement not be a double down on each other.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

This Woman Needs to be Arrested ASAP for Spouting Terroristic Threats and be Dumb enough to do it on a National Media Outlet .

Twitter is awash in these calls for violence.
edit on 10-11-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I thought the post-Kennedy assassination laws made it a federal offence to call for the assassination of an elected politician or a political candidate.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Geez, my kindergartner has been a holy terror at school this year. Can't manage to string more than three days together so far without misbehaving, but that is one thing his teacher says - he always knows exactly whose fault it is. It's his.

So we've done that much right so far.

These irrational lefties haven't yet managed what my son knows already at 6.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Trump has brought this on the country

And it will only get worse

The fish rots from the head down!

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

From your source:

"There's such anger here right in front of Donald Trump's home. They're chanting, ‘This is what democracy looks like.’" "

This is what fascism looks like.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
So people have to die eh?

What a blow hard.

THAT coming from people that can't do ANYTHING without voting people in to office to give them stuff.

She really wants a war.

She and her ilk would have to WORK for it.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Wikipedia needs to place her picture beside the word "liberal"

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   

That woman is straight from Idiocracy. Wow, not one coherent thought.

The ultimate coup was subverting real education.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
As someone pointed out, liberals don't believe in gun ownership, we do. The war will be very short.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join