It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘People Have to Die’: Anti-Trump Terrorist Calls For Violence on CNN

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Trump supports universal healthcare, legal and more convenient immigration, and he doesn't care for restricting abortions. Trump has been a democrat for longer than he was a republican, and for the most part he believes in liberal values. You would know this, if you spent even a fraction of time that you do insulting ATS members on learning about the history of a candidate.
edit on 10-11-2016 by GodEmperor because: grammar

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

He and his preacher partner are in the halls of the lawmakers now. They will effect all our daughters not just the ones that volunteer for abuse and money.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   
So much for the Unity that Obama and HRC were talking about yesterday (typical lies) - it lasted for a whole 8 hours. Trump is president - enough of Obama's and HRC's policy of dividing america. All Liberals can deal with it.

edit on 10-11-2016 by Steak because: (no reason given)

Gin
+6 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   

It's actually the Dems and Liberals who are channeling their hate toward women. It's so funny and sad at the same time to see them eat their own.

Dear Fellow White Women: We F**ked This Up

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Gin

3rd wave feminism is our only hope.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=21504361]GodEmperor[/post

Ha,ha, ATS members give it right back to me.

And that is just another lie. If that were true he would not have chosen Pence. You guys are going to cut our throats coming through the back door.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

They don't want a war, brother, even though I agree with your point.

In reality though, these are spoiled idiots throwing a damned fit. A pure hissy fit. Notice how most of these rabid leftists were a bit contrite yesterday early, but now that it has dawned on them they don't have the upper hand anymore they are getting more and more hysterical.

Ignore them or help them open their eyes, they don't deserve it, but they should have our pity.

The blame for this is squarely, completely and utterly on the backs on the propagandized MSM. THEY are the bastards we need to dismantle, not these whining children showing out. They should be ignored---and without the propaganda arm, they would be.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: network dude

Well then, I will hold you to that statement. That religious republican nuts will leave women alone this time.

I also wanted to add, that although women have every right to work and be successful, it was the stay at home, cook and clean mom coupled with Dad who raised and made the traditional American family which held core American values. Now I am not saying being a stay at home mom is what women should do, but I am saying there is NOTHING wrong with it, and has shown time and time again throughout history and many cultures, to be an effective way to raise a morally right family.

Now as far as Blacks and immigrants, the USA, compared to the country they left, is a JACKPOT of opportunity that you wont find anywhere (hardly) else. They have it made here compared to most anywhere else. If you would take the time to view things from our perespective, with an open mind, I feel you will learn a lot. Republicans, for the most part, just want to be left alone to enjoy, or attempt to enjoy the ole American "dream".

edit on 10-11-2016 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

he doesn't care for restricting abortions.

Then why did he promise to appoint SCOTUS judges that will overturn Roe V Wade?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gin

It's actually the Dems and Liberals who are channeling their hate toward women. It's so funny and sad at the same time to see them eat their own.

Dear Fellow White Women: We F**ked This Up

Wow - they really are a mess. Here's a guess - maybe White Women don't want their families run over by a truck?

Attack in Nice

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Gin

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I guess the loser side wants lots of death to shame the new president elected, what a country we have become.

And people still think that is nothing wrong with America.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   

The little woman in the kitchen is the end result of civilization and religious control. So is poverty.

Women spent eons without kitchens and a steady man and here we are.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   

a reply to: Alien Abduct

Right, Just like Trump, go away unless I think and look like you.

Yup you don't look like me, ON THE INSIDE. So, go leave ATS because we don't tolerate racists here. I'll not respond to you anymore.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I guess the loser side wants lots of death to shame the new president elected,

And the thing is, that wont work anymore. That ship has sailed. Most people are aware now of the tactical violence they employ. Just the fact that Trump won shows people wont fall for it again. So let them be violent and let the stereotypes continue to confirm themselves.

If a war is what they want, one must consider the logistics. Who owns the majority of weapons and equipment? Who are the majority with combat training/experience? Communication is vital, who are 99% of the Ham radio licensees/operators? To sum it up reminds me of the first Gulf War. It would be over quick and would be completely one sided.

ETA: Every episode of cops I have seen, when they find a gun in a gangbangers home, they usually have 1-2 boxes of ammo for it!!! How far will that get them?

edit on 10-11-2016 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Hey there, m03. We haven't really met or anything, I'm deadlyhope. I live in Utah, so I guess I'm just south of you! I grew up lds, I assume you might live near a larger lds population than most being in Idaho but couldn't be sure.

That being said, I feel like asking, where are these negative feelings coming from? I've identified as both liberal and conservative in my life, now I'm just somewhere between and don't really care to label it. That being said, why do people still use labels and generalizations for other parties, for other people, for others that vote a particular way?

No one group or person is the demon of this nation, at least I don't think so. I live in a small community where people just help each other and take care of each other, come harvest time in the fall everyone is eager to share their food, their time - if you have a project, say home improvement, you'll likely have a helper if you want one.

What I'm getting at is that the way the people in my community act have nothing to do with them being lds, conservative, Republican, trump voters.... It has to do with being a good person, and in the end these people make life in this area far different than any president can impact. Personal responsibility and accountability of how we shape our nation is just something people have lost sight of. Now we just demonize or worship one man in the Kings seat.. For what reason?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   

The little woman in the kitchen is the end result of civilization and religious control. So is poverty.

Women spent eons without kitchens and a steady man and here we are.

LOL, yes indeed, here we are. (It's both amazing and sad that you still just don't get this)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Pot meet kettle.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   

He and his preacher partner are in the halls of the lawmakers now. They will effect all our daughters not just the ones that volunteer for abuse and money.

Do you even understand how our government works? He is NOT in the halls of the lawmakers, because the lawmakers are Congress. He is the Excecutive Branch, in charge of executing our laws, not creating them.

Back on topic, calling for violence doens't surprise me. Ironically, violence will be dispensed upon them if they keep it up.

Either way, yes, WE ARE going to enact our laws and kick the Mexican Illegals out. Deal with it. It is coming.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar

Why do people who come here illegally think they have more rights than people who were born here, fought (actual wars) for the freedoms of America?

This is what people are sick of:

People who come here illegally and their kids get free college

People who bring drugs into our country

People who do NOT respect our political process

People who abuse the entitlement programs and have paid NOTHING into it

People who incite riots

Our man didn't make threats, he promises to address these issues, and anyone who doesn't see this as a real problem is part of the problem

I cannot wait. I see a light at the end of the tunnel.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join