It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Have Entered Idiocracy

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: JetBlackStare
a reply to: reldra

if it makes you happy, CNN just called this the New World Order.

Hilarious.

LMAO. The trump people won;t even read it or understand though.

link   

Well think of the bright side.

How much fun is going to be when his people realize he can't deliver anything he promised.

Fun Fun Fun hahahaha

link   
The worst part is that the Congress is Republican. There may be no way of stopping his crazy edicts.

link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
Now we have entered idiocracy?

Not in 2000 when Bush stole the election? Not in 2004 when Bush was elected for the first time officially?

Not in 2008 when a senator with the worst voting record in the senate got elected because of the color of his skin?

Not in 2012 when Obama was reelected?

No... Now we have entered idiocracy.

You need to step outside of the box you have built for yourself.

Yes, NOW. Must I repeat myself?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

Well think of the bright side.

How much fun is going to be when his people realize he can't deliver anything he promised.

Fun Fun Fun hahahaha

It will be fun to make fun of, but not so fun when he causes serious damage. That is scary. I would rather Bush II.
edit on 9-11-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
Time for you to all come together not attack the other side of political spectrums.
I'm wary I have been wary since I heard who got the nominations.
I think the USA and the UK will get stronger ties but I'm again wary of which direction those ties take us.

Trump has no useful foreign policy. That is why I say God help us all.

I am Wiccan/agniostic...but I may start going to a real church again.

There is something a block away, it is either Cathiolic or Baptist there is a Jewish Temple within a block....I am going to walk into one of them tomorrow.

Well US have had the same foreign policy in Middle east for at least 16 years. Use Wahabbi extremist to create geopolitical change that makes people the Saudis can deal with come to power. Hillery would be just continue down the road towards nuclear war with Russia and China. The question for me is Trump gonna stop CIA and Sunni aggression so that Russia/Iran/Syria can stop the Shia aggression.

I would prefer Ron Paul instead since then the insane manipulation of middle east by both US and Russia could end.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:30 AM
link   

What about this election makes it more idiocratic (not a word) than previous elections? Why can't you give Trump the same proactive attitude that you gave Obama?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
Time for you to all come together not attack the other side of political spectrums.
I'm wary I have been wary since I heard who got the nominations.
I think the USA and the UK will get stronger ties but I'm again wary of which direction those ties take us.

Trump has no useful foreign policy. That is why I say God help us all.

I am Wiccan/agniostic...but I may start going to a real church again.

There is something a block away, it is either Cathiolic or Baptist there is a Jewish Temple within a block....I am going to walk into one of them tomorrow.

Well US have had the same foreign policy in Middle east for at least 16 years. Use Wahabbi extremist to create geopolitical change that makes people the Saudis can deal with come to power. Hillery would be just continue down the road towards nuclear war with Russia and China. The question for me is Trump gonna stop CIA and Sunni aggression so that Russia/Iran/Syria can stop the Shia aggression.

I would prefer Ron Paul instead since then the insane manipulation of middle east by both US and Russia could end.

You can't spell and you don't make sense.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:31 AM
link   

His foreign policy is to get along and work with countries who are willing to do the same. To negotiate fair trade deals, and do his best to get rid of terrorism....vs doing the bidding of whomever pays the most. So, yeah, definitely better

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:32 AM
link   
This is the biggest political revolution in America in decades. We have never seen anything like this in the history of the US.

Trump ran as an independent on a party ticket, and beat them BOTH. The people have rejected the corrupt political ruling class and the lies and absolute bias of the mainstream media.

Trump's victory will pave the way for future alternative and third-party candidates. This is the change America needs.

MAGA!

link   

Yes, this election has been like no other in our history. And its consequences will be like no other.

When the Wall cannot be built fast enough, when the middle class jobs do not appear fast enough, when the jobs do not return to America fast enough, when people are not deported fast enough, when the ACA is not repealed fast enough, when Roe v Wade is not overturned fast enough, when Hillary is not locked up fast enough,when ISIS is not defeated fast enough, when America is not "made great" fast enough, when all these campaign promises are not completed fast enough, then Trumpa will be in trouble. That should be in his first 100 days.

Politics since the 1990s purposefully turned us into "enemies" again, as in the Civil War. With this election cycle, we entered into an even darker level of hatred. Going forward this time will be entering darkly new grounds where we have never tread. Yes, God help us all, including other nations.

I could be Soylent Green sooner than most of you. I feel badly for you young people. People will have you believe that Bernie Sanders could have beaten Trump. Nonsense. Continue the Bernie Revolution.... it is just starting.

link   

For conspiracy theiorists, a lot of you FAIL. You thought Hillary was what TPTB wanted and would rig everything to get her there and there was no way to fight it.

Their candidate was Trump.

He was portrayed as anti establishment. Anti PC. Though he had been a Democrat, and part of the 'establishment' for decades. He pulled out the hate in many and at the same time telling them that it was OK.

You people that voted for him and fought for him, you deal with the ridiculous aftermath.

Sounds like sour grapes driven by emotional torment, not logic or reason that is driving your current statements.

(post by HorseManUSA removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Can you guys at least let the guy be sworn in before you declare Armageddon?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: BadBoYeed

His foreign policy is to get along and work with countries who are willing to do the same. To negotiate fair trade deals, and do his best to get rid of terrorism....vs doing the bidding of whomever pays the most. So, yeah, definitely better

Ohhh, really?
He wants to actually give better deals to our enemies like Russia and China.

And make our allies pay for protection we have there in order to have a presence there. We put bases all over the world mainly to defend our own interests. Trump wants the countries we put bases in to pay.

Trump has no idea of what he is talking about 98% of the time. I wouldnt trust him to do my laundry.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: HorseManUSA

SNIP

That's completely uncalled for.
edit on 11/9/2016 by semperfortis because: Removed Ill Mannered Quote

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

What about this election makes it more idiocratic (not a word) than previous elections? Why can't you give Trump the same proactive attitude that you gave Obama?

Because I know how stupid he is.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dark Ghost

For conspiracy theiorists, a lot of you FAIL. You thought Hillary was what TPTB wanted and would rig everything to get her there and there was no way to fight it.

Their candidate was Trump.

He was portrayed as anti establishment. Anti PC. Though he had been a Democrat, and part of the 'establishment' for decades. He pulled out the hate in many and at the same time telling them that it was OK.

You people that voted for him and fought for him, you deal with the ridiculous aftermath.

Sounds like sour grapes driven by emotional torment, not logic or reason that is driving your current statements.

nope. Not sour grapes. I Typed that thoughtfully.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:39 AM
link   
The people have spoken so I suggest that you all get over it because the sun will still rise in the morning.

The drama in here is funny as hell.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:39 AM
link   
hey this is not the mud pit is it??? I sure would not want to get baited or something.

ACA repeal, and some kind of wall are happening, if nothing else. And second amendment is safe again.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join