It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Have Entered Idiocracy

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

He wants to actually give better deals to our enemies like Russia and China.

there are no countries anymore....
enemies ?
just the ones we make

Business has no time
to be slowed down
by opposing sides

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
The people have spoken so I suggest that you all get over it because the sun will still rise in the morning.

The drama in here is funny as hell.

I am so glad you are amused. Doesn't mean people will 'get over it'.
edit on 9-11-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

Yes, NOW. Must I repeat myself?

What about this election makes it more idiocratic (not a word) than previous elections? Why can't you give Trump the same proactive attitude that you gave Obama?

Because I know how stupid he is.

How exactly do you know?

link   

originally posted by: kibric

there are no countries anymore....
enemies ?
just the ones we make

Business has no time
to be slowed down
by opposing sides

Another post that makes no sense.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

Yes, NOW. Must I repeat myself?

What about this election makes it more idiocratic (not a word) than previous elections? Why can't you give Trump the same proactive attitude that you gave Obama?

How exactly do you know?

I am smart enough to know how stupid he is. Are you?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Foreign policy is the key reason those countries are enemies. Alter foreign policy for the better and perhaps they will no longer be enemies.

ETA: Why do you think those countries are your enemies? Probably due to heavy conditioning, I suspect...
edit on 9/11/2016 by Dark Ghost because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dark Ghost

Foreign policy is the key reason those countries are enemies. Alter foreign policy for the better and perhaps they will no longer be enemies.

You make me laugh with that simplistic answer. Good try. But, spin again.
edit on 9-11-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I should rest. Do with this thread what you want.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:44 AM
link   

America disagrees with you.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Sure you are.

Funny that a dumb person such as him has created a YUGE empire, how many businesses do you own?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I wonder if 100 years from now there will be a Broadway play about Trump's asymmetrical ascendancy and defeat of Clinton? I mean Hamilton got one and he was shot. Trump - The Musical.
edit on 9-11-2016 by JetBlackStare because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Do you know Donald Trump personally?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: JetBlackStare
I wonder if 100 years from now there will be a Broadway play about Trump's asymmetrical ascendancy and defeat of Clinton? I Hamilton got one and he was shot.

We definitely won't have to wait 100 years for that.

I'm sure someone is obtaining the rights to that production as we speak.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Do you know Donald Trump personally?

SJWs are apparently morally superior to us mere simpletons...

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
Time for you to all come together not attack the other side of political spectrums.
I'm wary I have been wary since I heard who got the nominations.
I think the USA and the UK will get stronger ties but I'm again wary of which direction those ties take us.

Trump has no useful foreign policy. That is why I say God help us all.

I am Wiccan/agniostic...but I may start going to a real church again.

There is something a block away, it is either Cathiolic or Baptist there is a Jewish Temple within a block....I am going to walk into one of them tomorrow.

Well US have had the same foreign policy in Middle east for at least 16 years. Use Wahabbi extremist to create geopolitical change that makes people the Saudis can deal with come to power. Hillery would be just continue down the road towards nuclear war with Russia and China. The question for me is Trump gonna stop CIA and Sunni aggression so that Russia/Iran/Syria can stop the Shia aggression.

I would prefer Ron Paul instead since then the insane manipulation of middle east by both US and Russia could end.

You can't spell and you don't make sense.

What does not make sense in my statement. US have had the same foreign policy in middle east for the last 16 years. Use Wahhabi (for instance Isis controlled by Saudi Arabia) to create Sunni majority by genocide on all who is not Sunni so that people get in power can be controlled by Saudi Arabia. Russia is defending the Shia element since they are their allies. Just look at Yemen and Syria:n conflict.

Do you want the continued increase of aggression in Middle east leading towards nuclear war with Russia and China that Hillery is just a continuation on?

The question for me: Is Trump gonna stop CIA and Sunni aggression so that Russia/Iran/Syria can stop the Shia aggression. I would prefer Ron Paul instead since then the insane manipulation of middle east by both US and Russia could end.

To know if a person have a good foreign policy, a person have to educate themselves on what is going on in the region and what the foreign policy will create.
netk.uni-nke.hu...

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Reldra. He's not stupid.

He said so himself:

"Sorry losers and haters, but my I.Q. is one of the highest -and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure,it's not your fault" ~Trump

His IQ is one of the highest!

lol

#BestTrumpTweets

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Stop whining. You were on the wrong side of history. You supported an evil candidate and now you want to talk about unity? I'm sick of this aggressive leftist bull crap and so is the majority of America. The house of reps, the senate and the president. Thank you very much. Screw the unity. Close your mouth and fall in.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Innocuous

Close your mouth

Trump, is that you?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
My soul feeds on your agony...
Its a morality thing.

OK, let's not get dramatic.

Why not? You sure have.....

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:01 AM
link   
"We Have Entered Idiocracy"

Yes, you have.
And a POTUS Trump is just the logical continuation of this idiocracy, that started with Bush sr!

The world was laughing about this so called democratic elections, now it is laughing real hard, about the next POTUS.
Even if he has no real power, not really something to decide, but to use a Trump to represent the average, not rich US citizen is so... i don´t have the right words.
But at least it seems that the US citizens got what they wanted.

The world now hopes that the US made problems will now stay in the USA, behind the "wall", that never will come. Would be good for the health of the world, if the USA would solve it´s domestic problems, instead of trying to distract from those problems via destroying the rest of the world.

Funny thing is, now the european puppets, that act as politicians, have to talk with Trump, whom was called lunatic, intolerable and all that, by the european puppets of the big money. That whole US "democracy" thing is a running gag, Trump just makes it even more laughable. He is the cream of the crop. Or the fact that the majority of 320.000 millions of US citizens are OK with a Trump as POTUS, and would have been OK with a Clinton, too. I mean, they voted for both, thinking those puppets would have any power. Isn´t that funny? Hardworking, not rich taxpayers vote for ultrarich Clinton/Trump, to be represented by them...

Not so happy will be the voters that voted for Trump, because they think they are forgotten by the "establishment". Do you really think that an ultrarich POTUS actor would have any interests to solve your problems, that are created by the ultrarich, for their profits? Would one really think that a Trump would spend one Cent for poor people, would make laws that would slow him down with making money, for the profits of the average citizen? The profits of the ultrarich result from exploiting 99% of the people!

At least the rest of the world hopes for Trumps wall, hopes that the US will call everything with the label US back to the US, behind that wall, and will stay there for a while. Trump could start to close down the listening stations for the US alphabet agencies, like in Bad Aibling/Germany. And to take the US nukes back to the USA, which make us a target for everybody that hates the USA. He should call back the US troops from around the world, that destabilize the whole world, and put ´em behind that wall.

And for the sane US citizens:
You know that refugees are welcome in germany, but please leave your guns in the states.
And don´t go to bavaria or the east of germany, if you are not looking like a Trump voter, blue eyes and blonde hairs, the right arm ready to lift at every time. Because you would land under the german equivalent of Trump voters, AfD and CSU voters!

The most wonderful thing today is that this smear campaign of the two faeces throwing monkeys ended, that terrorized the entire world the last months!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join