It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Have Entered Idiocracy

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Personally, I think the idiocracy is finally ending.

+23 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Now we have entered idiocracy?

Not in 2000 when Bush stole the election? Not in 2004 when Bush was elected for the first time officially?

Not in 2008 when a senator with the worst voting record in the senate got elected because of the color of his skin?

Not in 2012 when Obama was reelected?

No... Now we have entered idiocracy.

You need to step outside of the box you have built for yourself.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:17 AM
link   
They better get their abortions in now! lol, just kidding.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Trump is going to leave abortion up to the states, I believe.

Worst case scenario people will have to drive out of state to kill their babies.

link   
Look OP, I'm not thrilled with a Trump victory except that it means a Clinton defeat. EMBRACE IT!!!!

link   

originally posted by: reldra
Trump has won, he is giving the acceptance speech based on Clinton's concession.

God help us all.

God did help; he let the American peasants have their say just like the peasants spoke in the UK with the Brexit.

But don't worry, because America usually follows UK, so 4 months down the line, your Supreme Court, just like Britain's High Court, will crush the peasants vote for freedom into the ground.

Then the globalists will get their precious nuclear war with Russia.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Hopefully he will support justices who respect the constitution, not appoint justices who twist it to serve a Marxist agenda like Obama has done.

Sure. Whatever that means.

Overturning Roe V. Wade is one of them. Overturning the 2015 decision banning gay marriage is unconstitutional is another. All things he's said he hopes is accomplished via the supreme court justices he appoints. Perhaps you find those changes agreeable. I'm sure many Trump supporters would. I, for one, find it morally appalling.
edit on 9-11-2016 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

if it makes you happy, CNN just called this the New World Order.

Hilarious.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:20 AM
link   

link   

Trump has won, he is giving the acceptance speech based on Clinton's concession.

God help us all.

I also hope ATS stays together and a family, like we have been. It has gotten through several elections.

This one is different, though.

I love my country, I will now have to think of Donald Trump as Commander in Chief come January.

Let us stay together.

How's it FEEL to Be the Minority Now ? America will Become Great Again Despite of You .

+1 more 
link   

Now is the time to stand together. We'll need each other to hold our politicians to account. The division is, by and large, media generated, just like the doom-saying. Don't fret, reldra.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Now we have entered idiocracy?

Now we are seeing the fruits of the idiocracy. America is now officially the land of hatred and bigotry. My condolences.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Now is the time to stand together. We'll need each other to hold our politicians to account. The division is, by and large, media generated, just like the doom-saying. Don't fret, reldra.

Would you have said that if Trump lost?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:22 AM
link   
For conspiracy theiorists, a lot of you FAIL. You thought Hillary was what TPTB wanted and would rig everything to get her there and there was no way to fight it.

Their candidate was Trump.

He was portrayed as anti establishment. Anti PC. Though he had been a Democrat, and part of the 'establishment' for decades. He pulled out the hate in many and at the same time telling them that it was OK.

You people that voted for him and fought for him, you deal with the ridiculous aftermath.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:22 AM
link   

God help us all.

I also hope ATS stays together and a family, like we have been. It has gotten through several elections.

This one is different, though.

I love my country, I will now have to think of Donald Trump as Commander in Chief come January.

Let us stay together.

Your title alone brought me into this thread. Flag for that! I am dumbfounded!
I wanted this to happen...
didn't think that it would happen ever in a million years!
And it happened.

A reality TV star/real estate mogul has now been elected President of the United States!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: JetBlackStare

if it makes you happy, CNN just called this the New World Order.

Hilarious.

They're right: you've been conned like the suckers ripped off by Trump University.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Would you?

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

America is now officially the land of hatred and bigotry. My condolences.

America is now the land of hatred and bigotry?

Just now?

Not when African Americans were slaves...

Not when we didn't have child labor laws..

Not when we assassinated our own presidents...

Not when we rioted in the streets for the sake of protesting a police shooting...

No. Now we are the land of hatred and bigotry. Right now! Because we have a non-politician populist elect.

You should stay in your box.

link   
To all the people moving to Canada...

link   

Stronger Together.

I am so happy to bare witness to your sadness.

Now that it is over, help us drain the swamp and toss out the corrupt politicians. I know you have some Patriot blood running through you somewhere.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join