It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump wins Election, Big victory!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Any videos of Hillary while she was loosing? I wonder how much rage she had around her people, haha I bet last night sucked for them.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: 38181

Probably a lot of black eyes, Bill knows it well!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

You're referencing Alex Jones and donald trump speaking of being "awake" Most of you are more asleep now than ever before and don't even realize it.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I hope you Trump supporters realize that you've just emboldened the extremist Republican congress to carry out their dreams of destroying America. If Trump doesn't veto them they will probably bankrupt hundreds of thousand or even millions of people. Bye bye social security and retirement plans, not to mention unpolluted air and water.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   
On the way into work traffic was stop and go because of a flock of flying pigs attacking a semi hauling corn.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post=21493359]Informer1958:

Trump just won Pennsylvania.

Even with some of the voting machines changing Trump votes to Clinton. I personally witnessed two machines do it.

If it was a calibration error, some of the machines should have changed Clinton votes to Trump.
There was not a single reported case of that happening.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   
The people that think he is really going to go after Hillary are drunk, he already called her a "great woman" and was saying all sorts of nice things about her in his speech. The people that think he is going to change things have a rude awakening coming. He got what he wanted now, guarantee you the stat-quo doesn't budge an inch.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: spamray

I even starred the duplicate and triplicate post!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: AshFan
On the way into work traffic was stop and go because of a flock of flying pigs attacking a semi hauling corn.

We must live close to each other because I saw it too!

And not only that - the pigs were whistling and singing!!!

[lol]

Interesting times indeed....
edit on 11/9/2016 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Congratulations!
A new hope can be smelled everywhere. A new energy so different from the last lunatic years. A common sense.
Finally we can ease the campaign rhetoric and chill a bit.
A lot of hard work is yet to be done. Not everyone will like it at first but I believe there is actually a way to make America even LOVED again!
May God bless him!
Let the good will flood the world

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: zzmojoezz
The people that think he is really going to go after Hillary are drunk, he already called her a "great woman" and was saying all sorts of nice things about her in his speech. The people that think he is going to change things have a rude awakening coming. He got what he wanted now, guarantee you the stat-quo doesn't budge an inch.

TO be fair if he had said ANYTHING negative about her the MSM would have called him unpresidential and a braggart.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   

I had an amazing night. I live in a liberal city and I am a silent Trump supporter. Was at a bar playing a gig and the election was on the TV, muted. I almost feel ashamed to admit it, but I was thoroughly amused over everyone losing their minds. I had to fake it through conversations with distraught libs with lots of vague "Ain't that something"s and "Isn't it strange?"s. Glorious.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Reminds me of this thread i made earlier, Trump win is a big event which weakens the left establishment in the US as well. Bodes extremely well for countries affected by Leftist liberal establishment.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   

I was to tired to stay up and watch Donald slay Hilary, jeez sillyolme tehe.
edit on 9-11-2016 by Crumbles because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Power_Semi

originally posted by: bastion
...people actually believed he would 'make America great agaiin' by spouting racist, homophobic, sexist, anti disabled and completely unfounded statements.

I'm from the UK too and you're full of it.

You want to know why he won?

Because people are sick and tired of listening to self important nobodies like you who boo and hoo when you don't get your own way and have no reponse other than to call people unwarranted names because you think that makes you *right* and them *wrong* because you're setting yourself up on some kind of illusory moral high ground.

People like you have the intellectual prowess of a gnat, and yet you somehow imagine yourself to be superior to everyone else who disagrees with you.

The only response you have to anyone who doesn't agree with you is to call them names, I'm sure that SJW's like you are suffering from some kind of narcicistic personality disorder.

Maybe mummy didn't spank you when you were naughty but instead rewarded everything you did because you were her little precious baby.

You lost - suck it up and man up you whinging gasbag - we've had enough of listening to you.

Oh yeah - your opinion is a tiny minority too - suck that up as well.

A) I have a 1st class honours with distinction and merit in political journalism from UCLan - I don't think I'm superior, just lucky enough to have an education, decades of work and seeral wardrobes of books on it - but also enough of an education to know I know less than 1% of what is out there in geo politics and advanced deomcracies.
B) I'm not a social justice warrior - thanks for the name
C) I didn't call anyone names, you're calling me a whinging gasbag, why?
D) My Dad beat the # out me regularly as a kid, thanks for bringing it up. Calling for a child to be beaten, how big of you.
E) I posted facts, how does posting facts make me a whinging gas bag social justice warrior or whatever name you decide to call me.
F) How does the US withdrawing from NATO not give Russia, China and the SE a power vacuum on a plate
G) How is expecting politicians to talk about policies and politics instead of meaningless slogans make me on a moral high ground? It's meant to be their job. If I'm wrong please post Donald's entire detailed, vetted policy for how he's going to 'make america great again'.

edit on 9-11-2016 by bastion because: (no reason given)

As for me being in the minority in the UK, I'm wondering what your source for this is as everything I've seen is people enjoying political satire that the UK is no longer the laughing stock of 2016.

Relieved Britain no longer biggest f**k-up of 2016

BRITAIN has woken up relieved to find its idiotic act of self-harm earlier this year is now a piffling historical footnote.

BRITAIN has woken up relieved to find its idiotic act of self-harm earlier this year is now a piffling historical footnote.

Mary Fisher, from Croydon, said: “Wow. Like obviously bad for them, but what a total save for us.

“We’re the person who’s sick in the garden early on at the party, spends an hour thinking they’re an embarrassment, and then someone vomits explosively all over the leather couch and the new carpet.

“Brexit’s nothing now. All we’ve done is get out of the EU before their decade-long war with Russia.”

newsthump.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

Hilary haters didn't need election fraud. We had awoke American people. I seriously hope there is no escape for that low life human being.
edit on 9-11-2016 by Crumbles because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Crumbles
a reply to: bastion

Hilary haters didn't need election fraud. We had awoke American people. I seriously hope there is no escape for that low life human being.

I disagree you've been woken up, I think you'd just been played badly as people are naturally so disenfrinchised with politicians and the media, any tom dick and harry can come along say they will smash the poltical elite and corrupt press and get majority support without actually having to come up with any form of plan to do so - if people wanted real change, why not vote for the independents instead of the same old two parties.

Trump is a multi-billionaire with a global empire he set up from the bank of Mum and Dad, he's not a revolutionary who's going to dismantle the very elite elite fabric he grew up in, makes a fortune out of and used his ammassed wealth to become the most powerful person in the world. I know the guy's a bloody idiot who can barely string a sentence together, but he's not going to persue policies that destroy himself and his caba; - same as Clinton would have done, only she's more skilled at hiding it.

Agreed hopefully Obama and Hillary end up in the Hague for war crimes where they belong, sadly I doubt it'd happen.

Quite a lot of Trumps ideas and claims I think are brilliant and what the world needs, however I don't think any of them are feasible in the real world - i.e multi-billion companies that have relocated to areas where they pay no tax and use slave labour, where workers have no rights are not going to up sticks and relocate to the US at the cost of hundreds of billions just so they can pay tax and pay high wages US citizens are desperately in need of and deserve - I hope for everyone's sake he proves me wrong.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: lortl

originally posted by: Informer1958
a reply to: jhn7537

I agree, big middle finger to the establishment!

wonder when you guys will get it trump is the establishment

LOL

Trump is further from establishment than all other presidents in history!

Trump 2016!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Satire:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   
The "Big Victory" part, Trump doesn't like freedom of speech.... ATS that we know and Love is now on borrowed time.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join