It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump wins Election, Big victory!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   
So if America goes bankrupt, the plus side is Trump can write that off his taxes.
edit on 8-11-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

I agree, big middle finger to the establishment!

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Yes, folks I have jump the gun, however I have seen the charts, there is no way Hillary can win at this point.

This is a great day for America.

I see the dark clouds moving away now and clear skies coming.

Hopefully we will start seeing some indictments coming soon.
edit on 8-11-2016 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

How can you say Trump isn't establishment? He's a billionaire, he has had innumerable TV spots with establishment media over the years, he has admitted to paying politicians to pass laws in his favor, he even invited the Clinton's to his wedding in 2005.

The dude reeks of establishment from head to foot, he is only pretending to be anti-establishment and the media ran with it for a paycheck.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Wow it says Wash DC voted 92.8% Hillary!

I wonder how that happened?
Why would they vote to protect corruption?

/sarcasm

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Hopefully the wins and helps end the corruption in DC

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Here come the cases of absentee ballots!
Would anyone really be suprised?

I'm going to laugh my ass off if that plot twist happens. That would just be the icing on this whole convoluted wackjob of a cake. People would be positively apoplectic.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   
It's time for America to heal.

It has been a traumatic race and I am so happy it is nearly over.

Trump will be making his speech very soon.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

/sarcasm

That right there shows us for certain that they don't represent the American public! Get them all out! Drain the swamps!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

/sarcasm

I guess we know where the swamp is!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
a reply to: jhn7537

I agree, big middle finger to the establishment!

wonder when you guys will get it trump is the establishment

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: lortl

The only place you have to look is his possible administration staff, they're all long-time establishment people. His campaign manager worked for Goldman Sachs and George Soros and got filthy rich off of them.

The dude is a wolf in sheep's clothing. It's amazing how blind people are to it.
edit on 11/9/2016 by LumenImagoDei because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers
The alternative media has been an absolute disgrace, with a huge percentage of their stories absolutely fabricated out of thin air.

I certainly hope people didn't vote for Trump because of all these fake stories. I hope it had more to do with the things she really did wrong (such as the email investigation, or the pay for play).

Truthfully, I think it had more to do with Hillary's general unlikeability than anything else, along with an overwhelming urge from most Americans to throw a giant grenade into established government.

Turns out, Hillary was a much weaker candidate than I thought -- And already I'm on record saying she's the second least electable candidate of my lifetime. Turns out, that title goes to Trump.

haha she was weaker than you thought but when we pointed those things about her all you wanted to do was focus on trump. I knew all the wikileaks dripping the corruption of clinton and the dnc day after day after day would have an effect but I didn't even think it would be like this. You should have paid closer attention to what posters like me and many others had to say. you said you didn't like her but constantly done her dirty work focusing only on his faults but don't worry you can come in threads and tell us how she was weak and unlikable. It's a shame you had to watch her lose the election to focus on those facts.
edit on 9-11-2016 by keenmachine because: missing text

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I'm pretty amazed to be honest.
Not that the polls are wrong, I expected that since the MSM made admitting you support Trump so toxic.

I guess I just expected the establishment to have pulled this out of their hat.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: LumenImagoDei

No one cares at this point.

He is not Hillary. Get over it.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   

wait till the purges hell be after the gays and peoples of colour and muslims to but i guess if youre not one of them youre safe

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   

So you don't care that he's going to fill his administration with establishment goons? Look at the short lists for his administration. Establishment, establishment, establishment, all the way across the board. How can you fight the establishment when you're hiring them to work beside you?

Just look at his campaign manager, he has worked for the establishment his whole career and even had to pay millions in settlements because of his shady business practices. Trump is not going to fight the establishment, who he puts in his administration staff will prove that.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Trump will pursue policies that will be popular.

Trump is not interested in what color you are or your sex life, only properganda television is.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join